Sequel: Cruel Fate
Status: COMPLETE :D Read Sequel!!

Dependent on Life.

Regrets.

We had been searching around the area for four hours now and there was no sign of Jasmine, we had all stuck together instead of splitting up because we thought she wouldn't have gone far.

I looked over at Jimmy who was shaking his knee frantically and looking out the widow I could tell he was worried sick, hell who wouldn't be if their daughter or son left the house at two am in the morning leaving no sign of where they were going or why!

'Maybe we should check the beach?' Brian said from the back seat.
'Yeah okay.' Jimmy agreed you could hear the worry in his voice.
'You see anything back there Johnny?' I said looking in the rear view mirror at Johnny who was looking out the back window.

'No, nothing.' Johnny shook his head slowly but turned back to keep looking. I looked down at the radio for the time. 6:15 am. The sun hadn't risen because the thick grey clouds brought a storm, but we didn't care we weren't going to give up looking for Jasmine.

I got to the beach at 6:30 am. I don't know why I kept checking the time though, I hopped out of the car as did the others and made our way down the beach looking for Jasmine. The lighting scared the shit out of me half the time and occasionally the sky would roar letting out a loud crackle of thunder, Jimmy jumped each time.

Johnny, Zacky and Brian looked on one end of the beach while me and Jimmy headed towards the pier I noticed Jimmy speed up a little but wasn't sure why as we got closer to reaching the wooden pier I realized why he was walking so fast.

He started to run and I heard him scream 'No, no, no, no, no!' looking up my heart stopped when I saw Jasmine pulling herself up onto the first railing. Then the second and third before hesitating on the fourth.

'JASMINE!' We both cried out and ran as fast as we could down the wooden boards, Jimmy sprinted ahead when Jasmine stood on the railing balanced between falling backwards and forwards. I looked behind me to see Brian, Zacky and Johnny running towards me.

I had instantly regretted not coming here first.

__________

I was going to give Terry what he always wanted, the satisfaction of knowing he had gotten to me physically and mentally. My plan to sleep was ruined so I just sat there thinking of the horrible memories Terry, Leah and Malak had left me, with my tears out of control I let them fall once more.

"JASMINE YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME, I'LL FIND YOU JAS BABY!" Terry laughed coming closer to the bush I was hiding in, I had accidently let out a noise and Terry turned to meet my eyes he smiled like the devil and reach for me but before he could I got up and ran.

He was close behind me and to make it worse I fell, trying to get back up I attempted to leap but it was too late Terry had just grabbed my ankle and dragged the knife along my shoulder.

Cutting me deep I knew I had to get help, despite his size I managed to get him off of me and knock him out. Sprinting my way back into the house, thankfully Malak and Leah weren't home. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone calling the only number I knew off by heart.

"Hello?" The voice said sounding asleep.
"Mandy! Please come and get me p-please! It's T-Terry he's hurt me real bad, just please come!"
"Sweety calm down first of all what do you mean he has hurt you?"

"He has fucking stabbed me Mandy, PLEASE COME AND GET ME!"
"Shit! Okay honey I will be there soon I promise! I'm calling the police go hide somewhere, I will be there soon okay!" The line went flat, hanging up the phone I ran upstairs. I knew Terry's door had a lock from the inside of it so I latched the door locked and hid in the corner.

"Jas Baby..Where are you..I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to hurt you like that, you shouldn't have run off like that sweety then maybe I wouldn't have to hurt you.." Terry's voice became more clear as I could hear him coming towards the door then disappear down the hall way, minutes had passed and I had thought he had given up so I relaxed a little standing to my feet but I was wrong.

"JASMINE!" He shouted, causing me to jump and knock the lamp on the night stand. I watched as the door unlocked and flew open, there stood Terry with a sinister smile more sinister then ever before. "Found ya."

He ran across the room and I tried to jump for the door but couldn't as his arms pulled me back causing me to hit my head on the wall and he put pressure on my shoulder making me scream out raging. I had decided then and there I'd fight back because if I didn't he would surely kill me.

I brought my foot to the back of his head, then snapped my head up smashing it to his forehead and he staggered backwards, I picked up the broken lamp stabbed it into his skin making him roared in pain and smashing me to the wall, putting both hands around my neck squeezing tightly I could fell my breath slow down as I grasp for air.

"Let. Her. GO!" I heard Mandy's voice and then I saw Mandy with a bat in her hand hitting Terry hard. The police had come in through the door and pulled Terry away from Mandy but not before he turned his head to me and screamed.

"No wonder your mothers dead, she probably couldn't stand having you around! Look at you! you filthy little whore why don't you just do us all a favor and kill yourself?"


Those words had gotten to me making me cry even more now. I shut my eyes and screamed out loud climbing the first and second railing with ease.

Climbing the third I could hear them calling my name urging me to keep going, I hesitantly climbed the fourth railing when I thought I heard dad call for me but it wasn't him, he probably didn't even notice I was gone..Maybe he's still sleeping..

'Your better of without me dad..' I said before leaning forward, I heard the loud crackle of the thunder and saw a strip of lighting before I hit the water, I felt my body being thrown by the waves but I didn't fight it I resurfaced and looked up seeing dad and Uncle Matt..I blinked a few times seeing their mouths moving but no sound coming out.

NO that's not possible

I turned around in the cold water only to have a wave crash over me without warning and I felt my body snap like I had been thrown up against a brick wall. I resurfaced again trying to grab onto one of the poles regretting my decision to jump when my head had hit something and a wave took me under.
♠ ♠ ♠
I seem to be on a roll with this..
Hope you enjoy reading this..although it's kind of a sad chapter..next one will be too.

Sarah-Elizabeth x