Half-N-Half

Chapter 1

"Jake!" I yelled to my brother as I ran through the door of my father's small home. "Vicky!" He yelled, wrapping his strong arms around me as he picked up and twirled me around. "How've you been?" I asked, ruffling his hair. "Bitch," He laughed, "I've been good." He then looked down. I cocked my head to the side, my eyebrows furrowing. "Uh, Bella's a blood - Vampire. And she's married." Jacob said. I smiled and rubbed his arm. I knew how much he loved that girl. "On a happy note, I imprinted!" He said, now smiling at me. "On who?" I asked, sitting on the couch with Jacob as I crossed my legs. "Bella's daughter - Rennesme. She's a hybrid, like you." Jacob poked at me. I laughed and punched his arm lightly. We sat there and caught up until Dad came.
"Hey, baby girl!" Dad said as he reached out to hug me. "Hi, daddy." I said, wrapping him up in my arms. I, now, caught up with my father until Jacob received a call from Bella. "Dad, I'm headin' out. You comin', Vicks?" Jacob said, sliding on his leather jacket. I nodded and kissed my father's cheek as I went outside and grabbed one of Jacob's bikes. "On the day I decide to wear all white." I commented as I threw my leg over the bike, sliding my helmet over my straightened hair. I wore a pair of white skinny jeans, a milke white muscle shirt, and a pair of white boots. "You're so stupid sometimes, big sis." Jacob said, taking off. I rolled my eyes and followed.
"Duche!" I yelled at Jacob as I punched him lightly. He had left me lost for a while. "So this is where the.. Cullens live?" I asked, not knowing of those people - Vampires. I had moved away when Jacob turned fifteen for college. I only knew Bella. Jacob nodded and ran to the door, "Race ya'!" He yelled as he was a foot away from the door. Even with my superhuman speed, I couldn't catch him. "Bitch." I said as I pinched him. "Ow!" He said as he hung his mouth open while laughing. I joined him after rolling my eyes. "Hi, baby!" Jacob said, kissing a girl who looked just like Bella. She smiled and looked at me, placing her hand on my face. She had told me about herself by using her power. "Nice to meet you, Rennesme." I smiled. She smiled back and nodded.
"Hi, Vicky. I'm Alice! I knew you were coming!" A pixie-like girl came down the stairs, smiling at me. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "But that's because I can see the future. You weren't wearing that, though. Hmm.." I laughed as the rest of the Cullens filed in. "Hey, dog! Who's the hottie?" A burly guy said, giving Jacob a "bro-hug". "Gross, Emmett! That's my sister." Jacob said, screwing up his face. I kicked him and laughed. Emmetts eyes flashed to a new emotion as he was suddenly smelling my neck, "You're not human." He whispered into my ear, something I thought was ment for himself. "Nor are you." I giggled. "No," He shook his head, "You're different."
"Oh! I'm half vampire." I said as everyone suddenly became quiet, staring at me. "Awesome." Emmett broke the silence. I laughed. "Victorian, may I speak to you sometime? Your existence is captivating." Carlsile said, turning his head slightly. I nodded. "Bella-rina!" I yelled as I and Bella ran into eachother's arms. I mounted her. "Watch out, Edward, she might steal your woman." Emmett commented, turning on the foorball game. "I already had this woman!" I laughed as Bella smacked my arm. "Shut up!" "Woah! You used to be a fruit basket?" Emmett asked, not taking his eyes off of the game. "No! Long story. Is that LSU versus Alabama?" I asked, hopping over the couch to watch.
"Who you goin' for?" I asked Emmett. "Have you seen LSU's stats lately? THey're definatly winning!" "Ahh yeah!" I agreed, high-fiving him. We shared a laugh. "You big on sports?" Emmett asked. I laughed, "Oh hell yes! Football all day!" I said, laughing. "Guys, I think I just fell in love." Emmett yelled to his family. "Vicky, we gotta go. Now." Jacob said, nodding at me as we quickly walked outside, everyone following. "Really? I'm in my favorite bra and pantie set. Not to mention my favorite jeans!" I yelled. "Well, take 'em off. I'll keep 'em clean for ya'!" Emmett winked at me. I smirked and bit my lip. "Good idea. TUrn around." I announched, then began to strip, throwing my clothes at Emmett. I flipped and phased into a big pure white wolf. I licked Emmett's face and ran off with Jacob to the pack.
I was this close to gettin' some ass! What is it? I thought to my fellow pack members. They all giggled to eachother. You were the reason for the meeting. Someone said there was a new wolf. I guess they were wrong. Sam growled at Seth. I laughed as I walked behing a tree, phasing then making a dress out of leaves. The Pack and I sat down and talked the night away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know nothin' 'bout football... Just sayin'.