The Time We Share

Chapter 15 Taming the beast...

Frank took hold of Gerard's sides, leaning in, and kissed him.
Their tongues intertwined, as Frank clawed down Gerard's sides. The two boys were in absolute bliss, and it was hard for either of them to stay sane during this.

Frank slid his hands down Gerard's sides, along the top hem of his pants, and then in them.
Gerard let out a small whine, wrapping his arms around Frank's neck and pulling him closer, as Frank started to grip Gerard's dick.

This brought a smile to Frank's face, as his ego was rising.
Gerard was usually the dominant one but, seeing as Frank had enough built up lust to do so, Frank was as wild as a ferocious Liger (lion and tiger). Yes, he is comparable to two beasts put together! You would be too...if YOU'D had the pleasure of Gerard!

Frank pulled out of the kiss, as he slid off his pants, and Gerard just stared at Frank. Gerard was already sweating, knowing what was coming, and dying from anticipation.
Frank nipped at Gerard's nose.
"You ready?" Frank whispered.
Gerard smiled, rolling over as Frank lifted up to give him room, and resettled on his stomach.
Frank smirked, leaned in, and gave a slow claw down Gerard's back.

Gerard was absolutly flawless, minus a scar from when he and Mikey were fighting and he rammed along the corner of his dresser & gouged his back.
Frank slid down Gerard's pants, being ever so gentle, and smiled when he saw Gerard's dick as stiff and hard as ever.

Frank held Gerard by the waist, scooted up closer, and entered him.

You'd think, at only 17 years old, the boys wouldn't really be all that intimate...right?
NOPE!
The boys are lovers...fuckers...rulers...and always will be.

Then, just at the WRONG time, Gerard pulled away from Frank.
"You okay, Gee?" Frank asked, quite surprised at Gerard.
"Mikey's pregnant..." Gerard said, his eyes whelling up.
"But...he's a-"
"I said he's PREGNANT!" Gerard raised his voice, tears racing down his cheeks by the streams.

Frank really didn't know what to say, but he had to say SOMETHING!
"Gerard...I...I...I don't really know what to say about that..." Frank said, trying to focus his thoughts on the subject at hand and not on Gerard's beautiful penis.

"Frank...FRANK!"
"What?" Frank said, snapping back.
"I'm up here..." Gerard said.
"So is that..." Frank said, pointing at Gerard's boner.