The Time We Share

Chapter 5 Shall We Continue?

Ray and Mikey swapped pictures and videos, songs and stories, and little funny stories over time.

Then, one day when the boys logged in, Ray watched a video that Mikey had sent him. He was crying and Ray couldn’t understand most of what Mikey said, but that was besides the point. Mikey was really upset and, being a loving friend, Ray cared. Finally, Ray and Mikey found out that they could still Skype each other. So, Ray and Mikey got online and began to chat. By then, Mikey had calmed down a good bit.

-Mikey?

Yeh?

Wow, I can actually hear you in a conversation…

I know…it’s a little weird, but cool. But…how is it that we are five years apart, can’t meet up, and are able to talk over stuff on the internet?

I think it’s because they don’t really specify their sites and such to the dates that the messages are sent. But, why were you crying in your last video?

My boy- well…ex-boyfriend.

You’re gay?

Yeh, that’s not gross. Is it?

Hun, it’s fine. I uh…well…

Are you?

*clears throat* Yeh *Blushes and points to the screen*

*turns around* GEE! Hey, this is Ray; the guy I was telling you about.

G- *waves at the webcam and smiles* Hi.
R- *waves back* Hi.

Hey, Ray, I’m gonna let you two chat. I GOTTA pea.

R- K. See you when you get back.
M-*runs out of the room* Be right back!
G-*sits in Mikey’s chair* Hi.