‹ Prequel: The Bride
Status: Active...

The Newlyweds

Prologue

“Are you ready to go?”
“I’ve been ready,” He smiled down at me. John leaned down, causing me to stand on the tips of my toes to receive his sweet kiss. “Come on, Darlin’…we’ve got a flight to catch.”
“A flight?” I questioned.
John just smirked and brought a red cup to his lips, one that I didn’t notice before. His fingers laced through mine, and everyone started lining up to throw rice at us. I shook my head and held onto his hand tighter. When everyone was ready, he started toward them. I laugh when Maria pelted me with rice right in the chest. I looked at her and she smirked. John continued to pull me through them, leaving us covered in rice. I laughed and picked some out of his hair and he did the same to me. Our families and friends waved and called to us until we reached our get a way car, the truck. John’s old, white truck was now covered in cans, toilet paper, and writing on the windows. At the very back, a banner hung that said ‘Just Married’.
“Wow…they did all of this?” He laughed.
I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“They sure did.” I replied, barely above a whisper. My southern accent rang out a little, causing John’s smirk turn into a loose smile.
“My, my, is that a sweet southern accent I hear?”
I laughed.
“Sure is,” I replied before once again standing on my tipy toes, and kissing his lips softly. “I love you,”
“I love you.” He replied before he opened the door for me. I hopped into the truck, noticing that a few suite cases or our clothes were in the floorboard of the passenger seat. “I went ahead and packed for the two of us. I hope you don’t mind,”
“Of course I don’t.”
“Good,” He smirked before he started driving. I noticed that he was driving toward the nearest airport, and parked outside. I noticed that Garrett’s yellow car was waiting beside us with him and Ross inside. “Come on, m’lady,” He said, opening my door. I hopped out of the white truck, and we grabbed our luggage. Ross and Garrett hugged us before Ross was back in his truck, and driving off with Garrett behind him.
I walked beside John slowly while he buttoned back up his white shirt so that he wouldn’t get in trouble. When he was done, I latched onto his arm. John lead us through all of the painful procedures of an airport without mentioning where we were going. He closed my eyes when we waiting and didn’t say anything about the trip, no matter how many time I asked. When it was finally time to board the plane, the intercom gave it all away.
“Flight 204 to Italy is now boarding.”
“That’s us, baby doll,” John stated, standing up and offering me his hand.
My smile grew.
“We’re going to Italy?”
“Even better, we’re going to Venice,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the prologue :))))

I love you guys... keep subing! :)

♥ RW