Status: PG-13 but may change later

Dangerous Love

Prologue

Prologue

A few thousand years back their lived a very sexual frustrated women. A sorcerer, she was a vainglorious women she always fell in love with men that simply wanted her for sex. She got anything she wanted, but one day she met a traveler who she fell passionately in love with, he was an heir for the wealthiest family in the land. She knew that if she made him fall in love with her, he would give her wealth, sex, and power. Although, the next morning he was nowhere to be found. She soon found that he was to be engaged to the most beautiful women in his kingdom. She grew jealous and nine months past, she bore him a son. When she knew that the child was the traveler’s she cursed the boy before sending him away to live with a present family. She said to the child, “When you die you and your decedents will watch over your one an only true loves from afar to never touch or talk to them. This curse will only come into effect when you decide to cheat on the one that truly loves you in your lifetime. You get to see their reincarnated selves love and grow old with another. You can never be with the person you love and when they die you may move on to the next life, although that will be a long time.” She throws her baby into the peasant mother’s arms. Sending them away with her only child. She smiles while walking into her castle, stops and looks at them walking away “Hope you have fun,” she thinks to herself. She turns around laughing vengefully. To never see the boy she gave birth to, her only gift to him being a curse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Me and My bestfriend are writing this so there are two authors but im the only on with a mibba so half the credit goes to her