I Think I Love You Better Now

one.

"Tilly, come on, hurry up. You look great, there's no need for all that shit on your face!" Rupert yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"I do!' I yelled back. Whilst applying more mascara, I had long eyelashes and they simply had to be perfect! I put the mascara in my bag and hooked the bag over my shoulder before fluffing my hair and walking down the stairs to see Rupert leaning against the heater in the hallway.

"Its about time! You look better without your face on." He said shaking his head at me. I rolled my eyes and dragged him into the front room to say goodbye to my mum. "Momma, we have to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow or whatever." I said, waving as Rupert waved also. He walked out the door and we walked to the bus stop. "C-A-M-P-I-N-G!" I yelled in his ear.

After we arrived at the huge field and set up our 3 man tent, we sat in the middle with the rest of the kids there. "Rupert, can I get a picture with you?" Shouted Nay, the slapper within the group. He rolled his eyes even though he was used to the attention by now. About 35 minutes later, everyone was sufficiently bored of the ginger movie star. He sat back down next to me, and I ruffled his hair.

"Could be worse, they could be asking for cleavage signatures and whatnot." I said giggling. "True." He said, sighing. I rifled through my bag looking for cigarettes, and handed him one. "Thank you. I shouldn't, but I do need to," He said trying to justify himself to me. I shook my head and lit one up myself. Smoking at 16 was rather rebellious and it was safer than drug use.

"Let's get our drink on!" He yelled after he'd flicked his cigarette end away. He pulled the peach shnaps out of his bag and unscrewed the top. He took a giant swig and passed it to me, I took a gulp and winced as it burned my throat. "If I'm a mess tonight, its your fault!" I said walking away to talk to other people at the camping party.

Half a bottle later and I was stumbling, dancing and singing loudly. He was also rather drunk, I could tell this from the way his hair was all over the place and I could hear him laughing loudly from across the field. I was dancing with a random boy from the year above at college and I was flinging my hair everywhere.

After a few more swigs of peach shnaps, I was becoming dizzy and we all sat down to play a stupid game or truth or dare. It was my turn. "I choose dare! Dare me motherfuckers!" I yelled in my drunken state. "I dare you to kiss Brad!" Nay giggled as she snuggled into Ruperts side. I rolled my eyes and kissed Brad quickly. 'That was a rubbish dare!" I announced. "You're all rubbish. And I'm very drunk, goodnight!" I said, crawling into our tent.

"Tilly, tilly?" Rupert whispered when he crawled in moments after me. "Yeah?" I replied sleepily. He kissed my head and flopped down next to me and snuggled in. "Nightynight chicken." I said pulling the sleeping bag over him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short one, sorry, blackberries aren't easy to write stories on!