Status: To tired to write.. I'll write more later loves! ^.^

The Life of Nicole Dawn

Do You Really Care?

So I was going to tell you what happened next, but do you really want to know? I mean what did you expect of my life so far? The title is "The Life of Nicole Dawn" not " The Extraordinary Life of Nicole Dawn". Just plain and simple me. Yeah the next day of that summer is boring as well but in the end it turns out to be what you would say was "interesting". But do you even care to read on? I mean if you do then please continue, but if you don't care then maybe, just maybe I can sway your way of thinking. So yeah, falling in love is a long process. Love takes time to build up to. You can't magically wish that your true love will appear! Love is not a genie; it won't just go POOF "I'm here what do you need?" No its not that simple. Its a long thought out process. Love can come is many ways such as: Family Love, Friendship Love, Brotherly Love, Sisterly Love, and last but certainly not least Romantic Love. Don't tell me you don't know what it means. You've got to be kidding me! So you're telling me that you don't know the meaning of true romantic love?! Oh wow. How can I put this in words? Well its like when you see that person, you find a whole new world where its just you and your lover. Then you get butterflies in your stomach and it feels like you might start flying whenever your near that person, or just the thought of them takes your breath away. When you close your eyes all you see is their face. You hear angels sing when they say your name. Even words can't some up the amount of love you feel for that one person. So that's close to what love is like. Yeah that's what I feel for Josh, but how would you know if you haven't finished the story? So go on click to the next chapter, you know you want to. And if you don't I will know and I will find you...jk just please finish my story please.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want me to finish my story then please comment! If you comment You can have some cookies! Come on I made these cookies just for you all you have to do is comment! Later loves!