Status: All Done: Complete.

Obligated Hockey.

14;

His punishment, for ignoring Ellie for a few weeks to spend almost all of it with Monroe…and in bed- he was being forced to go to one of her friends posh parties. He’d tried to find a way to not go, weasel his way out, but the team was away on a road trip Mario with them so he couldn’t use them and even Monroe was being forced to go to the event.

He was out of options.

Standing in his living room he rolled his eyes as Ellie tried to do his tie, which he’d had done perfectly before she’d started messing with it. Rolling his shoulders he listened to the knock on the door and pulled away from her to answer it.

Sidney froze and stared at the man dressed in a suit before him. He’d only meet in at a few events before ever even meeting either of his daughters. The man Mario had been trying to get ahold of for months and failing at. Nodding his head Sidney stepped aside with a stiff ‘sir’. The man only glanced at him and barely stepped through the door.

Ellie squealed like a pair of worn out brakes trying to stop a heavy SUV quickly to avoid creating an accident.

“Get your things.” Roger Ellis demanded. Ellie stopped confused. “Get your stuff.” He added sternly. Sidney jumped at the hand on his. Monroe stood there in nothing more than a pair of jeans and a sweater.

“Daddy?” Ellie pressed concerned.

“You and I are going to have a long talk.” Roger stated. “Now grab your things.” She nodded grabbing her things quickly. “Oh, and Ellie, I ever hear you’re forcing someone to date you again…” Ellie floundered. “I’ll disown you. Now let’s go, we’re going to talk about this situation.” Ellie stormed out of the apartment past everyone.

Sidney swallowed nervously as Roger Ellis turned to him. Nervous was something that he couldn’t begin to describe the situation. He wasn’t sure if he’d be able to walk about from the situation before him or if he’d find himself with more ‘unpredicted’ head trauma.

Roger Ellis only stared before he groaned as Monroe punched him.

“Don’t be mean.” Monroe demanded.

“Take away all my fun.” Roger huffed playfully. “You know, Kid, you should’ve come to me about this. I’ve purposely kept you away from Ellie for a reason and vise-versa. I thought you two meet by chance and had both agreed to date. Monroe was the one to finally tell me. Could’ve saved yourself a lot of trouble and heart ache if you just talked to me.” He shrugged. “Oh, and…” He pointed at him. “hurt her,” he pointed at Monroe. “Not only will you never play hockey again, they’ll never find your body.” He smiled seriously. Sidney could only nod slowly.

“I tried.” Roger frowned confused at Sidney’s words. “Mario and I have been trying to get ahold of you since this started.” Roger’s frowned deepened. “We’ve left messages.”

“I never got any.” Roger stated seriously. Sidney shrugged floundering. “What number?” Sidney shrugged again.

“Mario’s mostly been handling it since I have hockey, and had other obligations.” He stated softly, terrified. Roger nodded slowly.

“I’ll handle it.” He stated. “And I’m serious, you hurt my little girl. You’ll never play hockey again.” With that Roger turner and was out the door, he ever closed it behind him.

“You told your dad?” Sidney finally gasped after a few moments

“I don’t like sharing.” Monroe stated simply. “That and how many times did I ask you if you’d talk to him, only to have to ignore the question? Hmm?” Sidney groaned, tipping his head back. “Sometimes you should listen to me.” She added playfully. He gathered her up in his arms, smiling down at her.

“I always listen to you.” He breathed in her ear. “Harder, faster, right there. I listen.” His tone was husky and laced with lust. “And I don’t like being shared.” He stated back to her. “I was all yours the second you let me be yours even just a little bit.” Monroe turned her head catching his lips heatedly. Tangling his hands on the back of her hair he pulled her lips closer to hers as they worked together deliciously.

Though he had Monroe, and was free of Ellie Sidney wasn’t out of the whirl-wind of trouble and headaches Ellie seemed to have brought with her. The media was up in a roar when they found out He and Ellie were no longer together and he was possibly seeing someone else. That and Ellie hadn’t fully left the situation alone despite the talking to her father had given her.

She was trying to play it off as they had split on ever terms- a ploy for her father he guessed- while subtly hinting that she was the victim. Sidney only stated, honestly, that they had their differences that they couldn’t seem to work out and they had gone their separate ways. He placed no blame, he threw out no ill-will – even if that’s all he felt towards her- and he was a gentlemen about it.

Sidney was a touch surprised however to find out that Mario was throwing a charity event for sick children and in honor of Roger Ellis. He was sure Mario was more excited that he, Sidney Crosby, was no longer dating Ellie than anyone it seemed. Sid found it rather entertaining to watch Mario when he broke the news. Mario was all but short of dancing in joy.

Sinking into the plush couch he groaned and placed an icepack on his knee. He’d hurt himself during a team skate, he’d gotten a little over zealous and lightly twisted his knee. It wasn’t bad, he’d better in a few days and then he’d be back in the game, hopefully.

Doctors had cleared him for practice and practice contact, but not full game contact yet. He was waiting for that, and he couldn’t wait really. Thus how he’d gotten a little over zealous during practice. He and a few of the guys were trying to make a point that he was more than ready for full game contact.

However, full game contact would not involve literally being passed roughly from teammate-to-teammate in a messed up game of hot-potato and landing awkwardly on top and partially under Geno with Jordan Stall on top. Not only had he tweaked his knee slightly Jordan had landed on his wrist twisting it and Geno had also hurt his knee slightly – which was far more serious for the huge Russian with knee problems. Still all three of them would be back in a few days and Sidney was hoping to fully come off that list of injured.

“You okay?” Monroe asked. Turning his head he smiled at her as she sat down next to him on the couch.

“Yeah. Just a little sore. I’ll be better in a few days.” He stated. Leaning over he kissed her slowly. “How was your day at work?” he asked to change the subject. She shrugged.

“Clearly not as interesting as yours.” She flipped it around easily. Sidney glared at her, knowing she couldn’t see it.

“Well, I guess we’ll never know unless you tell me.” He tried. He was still glaring playfully at her. Monroe licked her lips and his eyes went to the plump lips with a smirk.

“Don’t look at me in the tone of voice.” Sidney stopped surprised only to laugh at her comment. “What? I’m not going to let you give me a nasty look. You’re tone of voice said it all.”

“I’m not laughing at that!” He chuckled. “Besides it was a false evil look.” She had a confused look on her face. “Meaning it looked like I wanted to do something mean to you,” She gasped and smacked him roughly. “But what I was really think of doing, that would’ve been ‘mean’ was something like this…” he tackled her into the couch and bit at her neck gently listening to her hiss and gasp at him. “False evil look.” He clarified.

“I like that look.” She giggled.

“I know… me too.” Kissing her he licked his lips at her taste. Sidney couldn’t believe what his life was turning out to be.

Sidney Crosby was something he wasn’t sure if he’d ever truly be handle with his hockey schedule. There was something warming and comforting about knowing he wasn’t alone anymore that Monroe would be there when he woke up in the morning, after games, to call when on road trips, and whenever he wanted or needed her and he would be there for her in the same ways and more. He was a lover. He was a boyfriend.

Now, all he needed was to be cleared for full contact and not have to worry about if he’d ever play hockey again or not then his life would be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End

Hope you guys liked it.
Now I can really start posting on Sugar Rush.