Love Is Not Dead

Love is not dead chapter 1

I walked in to school and straight to my locker . I grabbed my books and walked to class . Once there I walked in sat in my normal seat . I lay my head on the table and listened to everyone walk in and talking.
Did you hear snake was dropped of by the cops to day cause he spent last night in jail for stealing again some girl told her friend .
No way he’s so cool her friend said
That name is so annoying I’m sick of hearing that name snake this and snake that I hear it all the time . Snake lives next door to me I see him a lot and hear his name all the time at school . He’s the same age as me but we are completely different . he is the bad boy always getting in to trouble by the cops , the teachers and his mum but me on the other hand I’m shy , I keep to myself and do what I’m told . I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when snake walked in to the class room slamming the door behind him and throwing his bag down while sitting on his chair across from me . Snake was swinging on his chair cheeking out Clare (the most popular girl in school and she hates me) . Clare was laughing with her friends and smiling at snake . I lifted my head up from the table and looked out the window . The sky was so beautiful and clear . it made me think of my parents . They passed away 3 years ago in a car crash so my big brother is looking after me he’s 19 . I felt myself getting sad so I looked at the black board then the teacher came in . we did our work and 20 minutes In the class snake got sent to the head teachers office . At the end of the class I walk to the lunch room I got my food and sat in the corner . I didn’t have any friends so I had the table to myself . Clare and her friends walked in to the dinner hall . they walked over to me and stood in front of me .
What a loner you are can’t you find anyone that wants to sit with you ,your so pathetic Clare laughed at me
I stayed quiet . I just looked down at my food .
your so pathetic Clare laughed one more time
Hi can I sit with you lee ? a male voice asked
I looked up only to see snake
Why would you want to sit with her ? Clare asked
Cause I do better sitting with her than you Clare snake smirked
Clare’s friends were in shock and Clare was angry and they all stormed off . Snake watched them walk off and then sniggered to himself . once they were out of his sight he turned to look at me .
So can I ? he asked me
S-sure I stuttered
I then looked back down at my food and started eating .
So lee why are you always by yourself ? Snake asked
I stopped eating .
I don’t have any friends I said quietly
I thought you did snake said confused
I shook my head as a no . after that we didn’t talk we just sat there eating at the end of the day . I walked home by myself . I opened the door and walked in . I smelt food coming from the kitchen so I walked in to the kitchen closing the front door behind me . Once I was in there I slowly walked in behind my brother and rapped my arms around him .
Hi lee what’s up ? He asked
Nothing I said
Then I stopped hugging him and sat down at the table . Matt sat down beside me .
What’s wrong lee ? He asked me again
I had a bad day Clare was making fun of me again then snake sat with me at lunch I told him
Snake as in snake next door ? Matt asked confused
Yeah I answered
That’s odd matt said confused
Tell me about it I sighed
Matt got up and finished making dinner then we eat . once we were finished I helped wash the dishes then went up stairs to do my home work . I decided to do my home work on the window still so I grabbed my stuff and walk over to my window and I sat down . I looked out the window only to see snakes bed room (his window is across from mine) . I sighed and started doing my home work but then something cot my attention it was snake coming in to his room kissing some random girl then they ended up on his bed his hands were all over her I felt sick so I turned the other way and continued to do my home work .
Why does he always have a girl all over him ? I asked myself in my head
I tried to push my thoughts a side . I walked over to my cd player and blasted my chemical romance through them . I then sat back down and did my home work . once I was finished I turned my music off then went down stairs to spend time with matt until it was time to go to bed . I walked up the stairs and in to my room . I walked over to my draws and pulled out a tank top and a pair of boxers and climbed in to bed . I started to doze off when I heard a tap on my window . I looked at my window only to see snake on the branch of the tree that was in between the houses . I sat up and he waved me over to open the window so I did so snake climbed in .
Hi he smiled
Hi I shyly said back
So lee I just wanted to say sorry for not closing my blinds before and maybe you should do the same when your changing your clothes snake smiled
I blushed
I forgot to close my blinds and he saw me I thought to myself .
I had to look away from him so he couldn’t see me blush .
No lee I didn’t look if that’s what you think as soon as I seen what you were going to do I looked away you not need to worry snake told me
Thanks I said
I then looked at snake
Okay so I guess I’ll leave you to sleep night lee snake said
Then he started to clime back out the window but stopped
I almost forgot nice outfit he grinned
Then climbed out my window and when to his own so I climbed back in to bed and feel asleep . The next day I got up and changed my clothes then walked down the stairs matt was in the kitchen making breakfast so I sat down .
Hi lee hop you want pancakes and coffee ? Matt asked
Yeah sounds good I smiled
Good , good matt smiled back
Once matt was finished making breakfast we ate then I left for school . I didn’t get fare when I herd a car pull up beside me . I didn’t pay much attention to the car . I didn’t think it had anything to do with me .
Hi lee would you like a lift to school ? a male voice asked
I turned around to see who was in the car and it was snake .
♠ ♠ ♠
hi i really like this story i hop you guys do as well