Love Is Not Dead

Love is not dead chapter 25 (special chapter)

We all sat there talking for a long time with my chemical romance they were really nice guys but I didn't pay much attention to them I was to busy trying not to get hard over lee sitting on my knee and believe me it was not easy . time went on and on and the only time lee moved was when she or I had to go to the bathroom which wasn't often but I didn't care she felt amazing on my knee . My chemical romance left about midnight they said they would come back and see us the next time they’re near which is so cool not long after that me , sky and Trent left I got home and climbed in to bed i fell asleep straight away . I wake up smiling I had another amazing dream about lee . Her beautiful smile , eyes , mouth , hair everything I love having dreams about lee . She’s so sexy and amazing I love her to bits always have and always will even if she doesn't love me back I shook the thought out of my head and climbed out of my bed . I walked over to the window and looked in to lee’s bedroom . She was changing in to her clothes . She was putting her jeans on but she didn't have a top on this made me giggle .
“every morning” I giggled to myself
I shook my head while smiling . Every morning and night she changes her clothes but never closes her curtains she never learns . I really should look away but I couldn't . her body was so amazing it looked soft and tasty I just wanted to go over there and hug her then kiss her and so much more . I finally took my eyes off her but she was already finished changing and walked out the door . I turned around and changed in to my clothes I walked out of my door and down the stairs . The house was empty as always my parents are never home but I don’t care I liked having the house to myself . I used to bring lots of different girls home to sleep with them which was fun but I don’t do that anymore . I only did it to try get over lee because she stopped talking to me but I found out why so I’m alright with it I guess I should have tried harder . I walked in to the kitchen and got a coffee and an apple then went back in to the sitting room and watched TV for a while . I finished my coffee and apple then I started to get bored so I grabbed my phone and called sky .
(phone call)
Sky: hi man what’s up ?
Me: nothing I’m bored what you up to ?
Sky: heading to see Trent
Me: why are you going there ?
Sky: because if I’m with him I know he’s not alone with lee you dummy
Me: alright smart ass I thought you had forgot about what he did
Sky: how could I ?
Me: yeah I know man
Sky : it’s hard to forget
Me: yeah I know anyways I’m going to take a shower how about you meet me at the park in about 1 hour ?
Sky : yeah man but I’ll have to bring Trent with me
Me: yeah sure man as long as he’s not with lee
Sky: alright man I’ll see you soon bye
Me: bye man
(end of call)
I hung up my phone and walked up the stairs . I took my clothes off and jumped in to my shower . The water felt amazing on my body I felt so relaxed but then I started to remember that horrible day . Me , Matt and sky was sitting with Matt and lee’s mother we were in the cafe in the swimming pool . We were about 10 years old . I was finishing off a bottle of water before I went and joined lee and Trent in the pool . Lee’s mum got a privet pool so it was only us anyways I finished my water .
“Mrs copper I’m going in to the water know” I smiled
“alright snake be careful” she smiled sweetly at me
I stood up and walked to the pool once I was in the pool area I couldn't see lee or Trent up above the water . I went closer to the edge of the pool and looked closer . I seen lee trying to get up to the top of the water but Trent wouldn't let her go he had her foot and he was pulling her down . I jumped in to the water and swam to lee I got Trent off lee and grabbed her and pulled her out of the water I jumped out after her and cuddled her . Lee was shaking like mad she was so scared . Trent came out of the water .
“what were you doing to her Trent ?” I asked
“it’s not far” Trent shouted back
“what isn't ?” I asked him
“she loves you more than anyone else , she belongs to you snake everyone thinks so even yours and her parents say it but I love her more I want to be with her , if we die together then I get her not you me she’s mine snake you can’t have her , I want people to say that she belongs to me I love her , I love her , I love her” Trent shouted angry at me while stomping his feet
I was shocked at what he was saying . I know lee and I was suppose to be together like everyone says and we always spend time together and yeah we do like each other plus always tell each other that but I thought he understood . He knows how much I like her and how much she likes me . He’s suppose to be our friend .
“y-you tried to kill my baby girl ?” I stuttered in shock
“YES SNAKE I DID” Trent shouted stile angry
“HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT TRENT IF YOU LOVED HER AS MUCH AS YOU SAID YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING” I shouted back
“I HAD TO IF ME AND HER DIED TOGETHER YOU WAN’T BE THERE SO SHE’LL FALL FOR ME AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO STOP US” he shouted at me
“I’M NOT STOPPING YOU LEE DOESN'T LIKE YOU LIKE SHE LIKES ME TRENT IT’S NOT MY FOLT IF SHE DID LOVE YOU MORE THAN ME THEN I WOULD STEP A SIDE BUT SHE DOESN'T SO IF YOU GO NEAR HER AGAIN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS” I warned him
“I’LL GET HER ONE WAY FOR ANOTHER” Trent shouted
Then he stomped away . I pulled lee closer to me . Lee started crying it hurt me to see her like this after that day I told sky and Matt about it and they tried to helped me keep him away from her but sometimes it didn't work he stile got near her he tried to push her off a cliff that the park used to be near but we got to her in time but the last one was when he tried to stab her with a knife when she was laying in her room but we got there in time again but that‘s the time the parents cot him and sent him away . Lee wouldn't even sleep with out me after the first time I always climbed throw her window and cuddled in to her or she would climb in to my bedroom and slept beside me . I didn't mind throw it was a dream come true . It stile hurts me to this day every time I see Trent near her and stile think he’s going to try it again sometime but I don’t want lee to remember that bad memory so I’m not going to tell her not matter how much I want to worn her . I came out my thoughts I put my head back as the water hit my face .
“what a bad memory to think about” I mumbled to myself
I ran my fingers throw my wet hair then put them on the wall and Leaned my head forward .
“I HATE THAT ASSHOLE TRENT” I shouted out load
Then I hit my fist off the wall . It didn't hurt that bad cause I’m used to it I always do it when I think about Trent . I sighed while turning off the shower then walking out I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of my bathroom and in to my bedroom . I got ready to go to the park when I was done I felt my house locking the door behind me . I walked to the park when I got there sky and Trent was sitting on the swings talking . My blood boiled every time I seen Trent but I sighed and walked over to them .
“hi what’s up ?” I asked
They both looked at me
“hi man nothing we’re bored as hell” sky told me
“same man” I told him
“yeah I can’t think of anything to do at all” sky shrugged
“anyone talked to Matt or lee today ?” I asked them
“no not yet” Trent said
“yeah I text Matt before him and lee is going to meet us there soon” sky told us
“cool” I smiled
“um... snake can I ask you something ?” sky asked
He seemed kind of nervous for some odd reason .
“sure man” I shrugged
“will it be alright with you if I ask lee on a date ? I mean we don’t hang out much so I was hopping to take her out some were” sky asked nervously
Now I know why he was nervous .
“no man I’m cool with that” I smiled
I know sky wasn't after lee so I really was alright with them hanging out with out me I mean he’s a really good friend hell he just asked me if it was alright that really cool of him .
“thanks man” sky smiled
“any time” I smiled back
Just then I hard people behind me sky and Trent must of heard them too cause we all looked and walking towards us was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen her smile , eyes and body .yes I am on about lee who less would it be . I smiled when I saw her . lee and Matt came up to us and lee stood beside me while Matt stood beside her . She looked amazing to day even though every time I see her all I can picture is her in her underwear but I’m not going to tell her that . She’ll think I’m a pervert well I am a bit I mean I do watch her changing and pitcher her well naked but come on I’m a guy I have too . I came out of my thoughts with everyone saying hi to each other and so did I . we all stood there trying to think of something to do .
“lets go get ice cream” I shrugged
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for reading i hop you like it :)
this chapter was just a special chapter just for fun so chapter 26 will go back to lee's p.o.v .
i hop you liked it and glad you find out what Trent did to lee lol and i hop you keep on reading
please let me know what you think thanks everyone :)