Mindless Deception

Cybertron.

Long ago, millions of years before Earth, this planet was home to the race of autonomous robotic organisms known as Transformers. Each robot was gifted with the ability to transform into aircraft, automobiles, or weapons. The incredible amount of storage in their harddrives allowed these beings to be incredibly advanced, but not advanced enough to escape civil war.

Two factions emerged, separating the race into their own definition of right and wrong. The Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, believed the saying, "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." This was his creed; everything he stood for. The opposing side, the Decepticons, were led by the merciless and ruthless Lord Megatron, who ruled by the motto, "Peace through tyranny."

Roulette, a young Autobot scout, has recently joined the ranks in Iacon, one of the planet's greater cities that has not been wiped out by Decepticon forces. Bored out of her mind from being kept in the tower, she wonders what lies beyond the city.

Blitzwing, a loyal Decepticon jet, one of Megatron's top lieutenants, was experimented on towards the war effort. They tried to give him two alternative forms. They succeeded, but at a price.

But Megatron has a plan. One that even Optimus Prime himself did not see coming.
  1. Left Behind
    Roulette chats it up with an old friend.
  2. I'm Just Collecting Your Victims
    As the battle rages outside Iacon, Roulette does research in the Hall of Records.
  3. My Friends
    Megatron calls his officers to Kaon, while the Autobots savor a small victory.