Mindless Deception

My Friends

These are my friends, see how they glisten...

"STARSCREAM!"

The Seeker flinched. He knew he shouldn't have ignored the first three comlink requests, but relaxing above Cybertron in orbit was so much more peaceful than taking orders from the one he hated most. He had time to think, like about how he could attempt to overthrow the "exaulted" leader. Starscream blocked the comlink connection.

Starscream hated being second in command. Megatron would be nothing without his Seekers. He should be the rightful leader of the Decepticons, not Megatron. It was Starscream who initiated the first attacks on Cybertronian cities across the planet, not him. It was Starscream who offered the aerial support for his armies that they relied so heavily on.

"STARSCREAM! ANSWER ME, OR BY UNICRON, YOU'LL LOSE YOUR HEAD!" Megatron screamed as he opened a new line.

"Its always my head..." he sighed. Starscream answered the line. "Mighty Megatron, what do you ask of me?"

"So you finally decided to grace my audio receptors with your response I see. Ignore me again, and my fusion cannon will be the one you answer to. Have I made myself clear, Seeker?!"

"Yes, my lord." He replied with a smirk. It was a good thing Megatron couldn't see his face, or he wouldn't have one anymore.

"Good. Now as much as I hate to disturb your aimless drifting in space, you need to report to Kaon. No questions asked. Understood?" Starscream had to stop himself from laughing. He didn't need to ask questions, because he already knew what it was about. Megatron had lost trying to infiltrate Iacon. "As you wish, Lord Megatron." He finished before he disconnected the line again. It would probably infuriate Megatron, but Starscream didn't care. But one thing he did take care to do...

Take his time.

***
See this one shine, how he smiles in the light.

As he thundered down the metallic roads near the remains of the Hydrax Plateau, the maroon and gold Decepticon known as Knockout, acknowledged a familiar Seeker flying over his head. He turned on the comlink line.

A gruff, angry voice returned the transmission. "Vhat do you vant, land rover?!"

"Just checking in, Blitzy. No need to get angry." Knockout said with a hint of sarcasm. He loved that it irritated his fellow officers that he had a land based vehicle as his alt-mode.

"Ze name is Blitzwing! Not your foolish nickname, glitch head!"

"Blow it out your actuator, two face. Where are you going in such a hurry anyways?" He said with a snarl.

There was an evident change of tone to the Seeker as his calmer icy disposition took over. "Lord Megatron has requested his commanding officers report to Kaon immediately."

This aggravated Knockout slightly. "And why was his medic not informed?"

"Perhaps he expects you to already be zere?"

Knockout couldn't deny the truth. He was supposed to be in Kaon anyways, assisting Shockwave.

"Understood. I'm on my way."

His tires screeched against the metal road as Knockout did a perfect U-turn and headed for the gladiatorial city of Kaon.

***
My friends, my faithful friends. Speak to me please, I'll listen.

The medical bay was not as filled as it normally was, but this was not due to few injuries of fellow Autobot comrades. Many soldiers has given their sparks to protect their beloved city. Perhaps it was by the luck of Primus that Megatron pulled out early. Roulette was just thankful that none of her friends had gotten hurt. She walked up to Bee, the jet twins, Jetfire and Jetstorm, and Jazz.

"Hey guys. You ok?"

The twins examined each other up and down and replied at the same time. "We is alright!"

Bee zoomed over to stand beside Roulette to try his hand at flirting. "I don't know, this part of my face kinda hurts. Mind checking it out?" He said as he pointed to his mouth.

Roulette laughed. "I think you got knocked around out there too much."

"Stand down scout." Jazz replied smoothly. "We're all good here Rou. Hope we didn't keep you waiting alone here in the Hall too long."

"Nah. I'm good. I did some research while you guys were gone."

"Solid." He replied. "Hey guys, I gotta go talk to O.P. Stay outta trouble, you four. Check ya later."

Bumblebee put his elbow on her shoulder. "So...where were we?" He asked nonchalantly.

The twins interrupted him, however, each one taking one of her hands.

"Come Roulette! Let us go racing!" Jetstorm said with excitement.

"Come now! You promised we would if we came back!" Jetfire said with the same enthusiasm.

They pulled on her arms til she finally gave in causing Bumblebee to fall over. "Sorry Bee," she apologized. "Maybe next time." She winked and followed the twins out the door.

An electric blue bot known as Blurr, saw Bumblebee on the ground and helped him up.

"I've got it, Zippy. Thanks though." He said as he dusted himself off.

"The name's not Zippy, its-" he began.

"Yeah, I know. Its Blurr. Come on. Let's go watch this 'race' they've got planned."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapter. I think Bee is jealous of the twins maybe? Comment, rate, and reccomend!
Lyrics: My Friends, Sweeney Todd.
(My inspiration comes from rather weird places. Don't hate.)