‹ Prequel: Sexy? Why yes I am.

When Light Dies, Darkness Awakes

You don't have to read the sequel to read this.
But, this is a sequel to, "Sexy? Why yes I am."

Ren is the most popular guy in school, and not a single person but his very own brother and Kari knows about how he really is.

Ren and Jayden are brothers....yet complete opposites.

Ren's the guy in school every girl is interested in, and wants. There's nothing but competition in the eyes of the girls. Little do they know Ren isn't as grand of a prize they think he is.

Jayden on the other hand is simply considered the, 'other' brother. Nothing of importance.
Yet, even though he is the most kind hearted, he is always over looked and seen as the, 'friend.'

When it comes down to it...
  1. One: A rainy day
    "I know he does it on purpose." ~ Jayden.
  2. Two: Kari's Bestie
    "Ren's got more to him then people know." ~ Kari.
  3. Three: Party...or Emi?
    "It's not like I actually care if her feelings get hurt." ~ Ren.
  4. Four: He's Unstable
    "I bet if I saw Ren like this everyday toward's Kari, I'd find it more normal...or would I?" ~ Jayden.
  5. Five: Jayden's Mother
    "You are...my dearest foe Vonia." ~ Ren.
  6. Six: Dance?
    "Why would a man go to the extremes to prove his love for her if simply saying the word gets him a good ***ing?" ~ Ren
  7. Seven: Not so strong after all
    "Now I’ve realized I need to get stronger if I intend to take that all on my own. I think…I’ve been rather foolish. " ~ Kari
  8. Eight: Daddy, Mommy.
    “Don’t worry…he’ll regret it.” ~ Ren
  9. Nine: She's back again
    "Let's just say Seth won't be coming back to school for a while..." ~ Ren.
  10. Ten: What an age jump.
    "I didn't think you guys would all be grown up already...." ~ Nate.
  11. Eleven: Date?
    "What's the point in me telling you about something you decided to go out of your way to lie to me about?" ~ Ren.
  12. Twelve: Everyone has there own personality
    "Nadia is still here..." ~ Nate.
  13. Thirteen: Mother?
    "I slowly, but surely, and definitely hesitantly kissed her soft lips." ~ Ren.
  14. Fourteen: Messed up.
    "Things happen." ~ Nadia.
  15. Fifteen: Ironic
    "Deal is a deal." ~ Trixie.