Batman: New Beginnings

Chapter 7: The “Third” Member of the Team

Bruce and I talked for hours. I hate to say it but I was thrilled that he was Batman everything made much more since. Bruce explained to me that he became batman to rid Gotham of the evil like those that killed his parents. He continued and told me about how he had traveled the world as a young adult and learned tones of marshal arts so many in fact that he didn’t really remember how many but it was well over a hundred. He told me the stories of his adventures and my eyes grew wide with excitement.
By the time we had finished talking it away already sunset of the next day. It was amazing how fast the time few. Bruce placed me from his bed on to the wheel chair. Yes I was in his bed but that is another story. He took me from the room back down to the bat cave. He placed me behind the computers as he began to suite up. There was a screen blocking me from a full view of him changing but even just seeing his shadow was still arousing. All of the muscles of his body were flexing when he started to suite up. When he stepped out from behind the screen I was staring at him and tried as quickly as I could to make is look like I was doing something on the computers even though they weren’t on.
“If you want to use the computers,” Batman said behind me whispering into my ear with his deep voice that gave me chills and made the hairs on my neck stand on end. I had to try and keep my moan to myself but trust me it was hard. “Then perhaps you should let me log you in.”
Suddenly there was a bat symbol on the three screens. Even faster then I could see, he type in the password one of computer and the screens popped up with the surveillance cameras at the Gotham Museum and Joker was trying to steal some of the huge jewels. Batman took off in his bat car leaving me at the control panel. That was probably a big mistake. I couldn’t help myself and started fiddling with his computers. I noticed that had a headset earpiece was left on the keyboard of the computers. I felt like I had to pick it up and I did. I could hear breathing coming from the earpiece but it didn’t seem as though he could hear me. Alfred came downstairs a few moments after batman left.
“How does this work?” I asked him pointing to the earpiece.
He pressed a button on the keyboard Alfred gave me back the earpiece.
“Batman…” I whispered into the earpiece not really expecting a response.
When he replied to me in his deep voice shivers ran though my body again. There was just something about Batman that made me want to do… well maybe another time.
I looked at the screen and saw that one of the Jokers henchmen was trying to sneak on Batman with one of Jokers signature laughing bombs. “Bru… I mean Bats there is a henchman behind you!” I shouted without really realizing it. It was like watching a movie on TV and you shout at the TV without really thinking that the hero is going to do anything but Batman turned and grabbed the bomb out oh his hand. When he looked back Joker was gone. Batman brought back the bomb to the cave.
“I will need to analyze this and then come up with an antidote before Joker has a chance to release it into the atmosphere.”
I took the bomb out of his hand without even questioning or asking him for it and just as if I had been playing with bombs for years. I cracked the laugh bomb and separated the powers and liquids. It only took me a few minutes before I was able to create a formula for the antidote.
“Here you go it was actually quite easy…Umm…” I looked around at Batman how had now removed his mask and had a look of shock and Alfred for only a moment had a look of shock on his face but it quickly turned into a smirk. “Well Mr. Bruce it seems we have found a third member.”
Just at that moment my cell phone when off it was Vince, he was waiting for me outside the mansion. I was running late for our date which I had completely forgotten about.
“Shoot, please forgive me. But I have a date that I am running late for. I should be back before it’s late” I shouted before I make my way up the elevator. I quickly changed, well as quickly as a girl in a wheelchair can into a red cocktail dress and met Vince at the doors to the mansion. Alfred had already let him in and Bruce was talking with him. I had a hard time not blushing when I saw both of them and then got that butterfly feeling in my stomach.
“Don’t worry Sir. I will have her home before long.” Vince said to Bruce as he wheeled me out of the Mansion and down to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey loyal readers. I was thinking of watching a few of the batman shows and adding Nova into them or should i just try and create my own events and stories. Any suggestions?