‹ Prequel: Resistance Is Useless
Status: Active <3

Stupid and Fearless

Landon

LANDON

Touring with the boys will never get old. I’ve come to this conclusion a few years ago after I went on my first few tours. I got to meet so many people in the music industry. I feel extremely blessed to have had the opportunities that I have had within the last three years, thanks to All Time Low. I would have never been able to get as far as I have today. My clothing line and the charity wouldn’t be as big as it is today if it wasn’t for them, and Matt, letting me get on every tour and sell my stuff. It’s not easy running a business when one-half of said business belongs to your twin sister. It’s hard to run things when we rarely see each other because of the touring schedule. She takes care of business at home, and I do the on the road stuff.
Four years ago if you would have told me that I would be engaged to my former step-brother, I would have shit a freaking brick. I wouldn’t have nearly as grateful to All Time Low as I have been for the past few years. It’s all because of Alex too. We’ve changed each other for the better. Sure, we still fight, and we’re definitely not the most functional couple you will ever meet, but we just work. I’m not very partial to the thousands of girls falling all over him, and doesn’t like when guys hit on me. See…we’re still the same Landon and Alex, just older.
I searched my small bunk for the clock. I looked up at it. At first the numbers were blurry, and then they finally came into focus. It was nearly noon. I groaned loudly, and slid from my small area. I knew that the rest of the guys were gone. Matt had them doing some type of radio thing this morning. I smiled at the thought of extra time in the bathroom. Living on a bus with some many guys who care a lot about their hair isn’t relatively easy. I don’t get as much time to do my make-up and hair as I would at home with Alex. I was going to take advantage of the time I have and make myself look more presentable. I reached the bathroom, and stared at my pale complexion. After Alex and got past our nine month anniversary, I stopped tanning and dying my hair brown. Sure, it was a dark brown, but now it’s a jet black. I looked like a vampire half of the time with my dark hair and pale skin.
I started on my make-up first. I outlined my eyes with black and added some gray eye shadow for effect. I finished my eyes in no time, and decided to brush my teeth. After finishing quickly, I decided to finish my face. Bright red lipstick lined my lips perfectly. Cherry red has always been my favorite. I smiled, and walked out of the bathroom. I retrieved my bag quickly and picked out an outfit. I quickly got dressed. I grabbed my iPhone from the bunk on the way through. I made it to the kitchen set up and grabbed a muffin before I started to type away at my phone already. I needed to double check my orders that were being shipped here today.
I hopped off of the bus, and started toward the venue. I slipped on my black Ray Bans over my eyes, and smiled at passing figures. I made it to the venue quickly, and took cover. I pulled out my phone, and dialed my sister’s number. As usual, it went straight to voicemail, where she was laughing and screaming. It was a sure sign that she was drunk when she recorded it.
“HEYYYY! You’ve reached Carsonnnn. I either don’t care about picking up your damn call or I’m too damn busy.” Then there was a beep.
“Carson, get off of your drunken ass and call me back.” I stated into the phone. “I was calling to check on business and you. I worry. Call me back later, bye.”
After the phone call, I reached my already set up booth. I looked at everything and felt myself smile. My clothing line was like my baby. I was proud that was actually able to do something without my father’s help. I didn’t go to school to be a lawyer or a doctor. I went to fashion school. It ended up paying off too. Now I have my line with the help of Carson. She originally wasn’t a part of the plan, but I’m glad that she joined in. It just made it better. I rearranged my clothes items to the way that I wanted them. My smile grew wider.
“Hello, Butterfly,” Alex cooed.
I turned around and smiled at him.
“Hey,” I replied. “How was the interview?”
“It was fun,” He shrugged. “Normal interviews,”
I laughed and looked over my set up again.
“It looks amazing,”
“I thought so too.” I replied. “I enjoyed sleeping in,”
“You needed it. You up late last night working on new designs,”
“I know,” I sighed. “Do you blame me? I’m running out of clothes, and the new line is due out in a few months. I need enough designs for it. Plus, I’m thinking about adding dresses to it,”
“That’s good,” Alex laughed, leaning down to kiss my painted lips. He pulled back and whipped his mouth off because of the red. “I hate when you wear red lipstick.”
I winked.
“You love it, baby.” I joked. “What time is show time again?”
“We go on at like nine,” He replied, wrapping his arms around me. “You’re beautiful,”
“Thank you. I had extra time to get ready this morning. There was a big lack in guys who are obsessed with their hair.”
“Hmm…is that a jab at me?”
“It most definitely is, Alexander,” I laughed before letting go of him. “I have to go back on the bus and grab my sketch pad,”
“I’ll walk with you,” He stated.
We linked our hands together, and started walking toward the parking lot.
“I called Carson earlier, but she didn’t answer,”
“Is she still not picking up?”
I shook my head.
“Nope, I guess she’s just busy,”
“I guess so,” Alex laughed. “What do you plan on doing today besides drawing?”
“I really want to do a tattoo.”
“Alright, Miss. I Have More Tattoos than My Fiancé Does,” Alex mocked me.
I giggled and rolled my eyes.
“You know you’re jealous of my arm tattoo.
“Oh yeah, cause I couldn’t get another arm tattoo if I tried,” He stated sarcastically.
“That’s right, be jealous,” I laughed lightly while we walked onto the bus. “Zack?”
The buff boy looked up at me.
“Yeah, Lan?”
“You wanna go get tattoos with me today?” I asked, knowing fully that I could count on Zack for wanting another tattoo.
“I’m down,” He nodded.
“Great!” I stated before grabbing my sketch pad. “I’m going back into the venue,”
“I’m gonna stay here. I’m way too tired,” Alex stated, shaking his head.
“Poor baby,” I rolled my eyes.
“Be nice!” He whined back.
“I’ll see you later,” I smiled and kissed his cheek before I bounded off of the bus.
My phone was flashing when I walked back over to my table. I didn’t even realize that I had left it in here. I had a voicemail from Carson. I typed in my code and prepared myself for her loudness. That’s one thing that has definitely changed about her. She’s so…loud.
“Landon!” She yelled. “Shit, I’m sorry! I’m running sooo fucking late that it isn’t even funny. I just got home from Vegas last night and decided to have a little party. Bad idea, by the way. Anyway, I just got your message and I’m- fuck!” My sister said in a quick pace. Then there was a huge band sound, and her cussing. “I just ran into a fucking door! Ugh! Damn things need to learn to get out of my fucking way,” She complained. “I’m on my way to the store now. Kisses!”
Then the voicemail was over. I took the phone from my ear and shook my head.
Carson definitely has changed.



“Isn’t it cute?” I cooed at my new finger tattoo, practically shoving it in Alex’s face.
“It’s a bow,” Alex stated with an amused smirk on his lips.
“Very good, Alex!” I mocked. “It went with my other finger tattoos.”
“I’ve noticed,” He replied. “It’s cute though,”
“Damn right it is,” I stated and then kissed him softly. “At least I didn’t finish my sleeve,”
Alex scowled.
“Are you really going to finish that thing?”
I loved teasing Alex about my upper right arm tattoo. I mentioned maybe getting the rest of my arm tattooed, but he flipped. Now it’s just fun watching him over-react to the news. I probably won’t get the rest of my arm covered, because I have more tattoos on the bottom of that arm anyway. It wouldn’t really go well together.
“No, Lex.” I giggled. “It wouldn’t look good,”
“Oh Thank God,”
I punched his arm.
“Bitch!”
“Ow!” Alex yelled. “Dammit, woman! There’s a ring on that finger! That fucking hurt,”
“At least I didn’t hit you with the diamond one,” I winked.
“Remind me again why I gave you a diamond one when you can easily turn around and hurt me with it?” Alex asked, rubbing his shoulder.
“Um, you want to marry me?” I furrowed my brows. “Duh,”
“Fair enough,” He huffed. “Don’t you have some work to do?”
Don’t you have some work to do?” I mocked him.
“Very funny…go tune a guitar or something,” He tried to act mad, but I heard the underlining chuckle.
“Kay,” I shrugged before walking toward the back of the venue where the guitars were. I scooped up Jack’s black on, and started to strum on it.
“Yo, Lan!”
I turned around to see Rian jogging toward me.
I smiled at the buzz cut drummer.
“Hi, Ri.”
“Crew Fighters performance in ten….are you in?”
“Of course! Can I do something else besides play the tambourine? I have no rhythm what’s so ever,”
“You get to sing today!” Rian beamed. “And play Jack’s guitar. It needs some work after last night’s show,”
I huffed.
“Greattttt,” I rolled my eyes.
I learned how to play the guitar nearly four years ago, just a little while after Carson left. I needed something else besides Alex to occupy my time, so I just picked up one of his guitars and learned. It wasn’t easy. It hurt like a bitch, but I thank God that I did. I wouldn’t be able to tune one from time to time or even play while on this tour if it wasn’t for my boredom. Then I taught, Carson, of course. Being a twin, it’s hard to keep things like that from each other. When I would visit her and my dad, I was nearly bursting at the seams. I was so excited to show her, and it turns out that she wanted to learn. So I taught my little sister how to play.
“Well what are you waiting for? Get to warming up!” He joked before disappearing.
Shaking my head, I started to strum the simple beginning to When It All Falls Apart by The Veronicas. I wasn’t really paying attention to anything else besides the guitar. I loved play. I understand now way these guys are so dang passionate about their music. It’s an amazing feeling. I felt it every time I started to play and softly sing along. I usually never sing loud enough for people to hear. Hell, Alex wasn’t even supposed to know that I sing whenever I’m alone. He stumbled upon it one day when I was showering while he was supposed to be out getting food for our house.
“Landon! Your phone is ringing again!” Alex called from my booth set up.
“I’m coming!” I yelled before jogging in my platform boots over to them. I grabbed my phone and answered. “Hello?”
“Why in the world are you not answering my calls?”
“Cassadee,” I laughed lightly, letting out my breath that I was holding. “I swear, I thought you were my manufacturer. He said that he would call if the orders were fucked up.”
The singer giggled.
“Nope, just little ole me,”
“I’m rather glad that it is you,” I admitted. “What’s up?”
“I’m just chilling around my house, packing for tour, and I came across a few skirts and shirts that you and your sister designed. I wanted to know if I could place an order for some more?”
“Of course! I’ll email you the line later?”
“Yay! Thanks!” She called. “I need cute things to wear on stage.”
“I’m working on new designs. I could make you your own special Cassadee dress?”
“No way! Would you really?” She asked, sounding like a little kid.
“I would so!” I admitted. “You’ll love it. We could work on a whole collab line?”
“I love that idea! I’m flying out in a week or so. Could we work on designs then?”
“That’s perfect,” I laughed. “But I have to go. Your boyfriend roped me into playing with the Crew Fighters.
I could basically see the girl rolling her eyes.
“That’s Rian…” She sighed. “But I’ll call you later, okay? Bye, girly.”
“Bye, Cass.” I laughed before hanging up. I kissed Alex’s cheek before I ran back toward the stage. After adjusting Jack’s guitar around my shoulders, we all formed in a huddle.
“What song shall we play today?” Rian asked.
I shrugged.
“I can sing guys and some girl parts. I’ve got a pretty manly singing voice.”
“Hmm…we could always do a Versa cover?”
“That would be cool with me. How about Fixed At Zero?” I suggested.
Everyone agreed and we started to play around with VersaEmerge’s song. I was surprised that I hit almost every note, but a little lower than Sierra would’ve done it. I had to stop a few times to see what was going on with Jack’s guitar. It was basically flipping out on me.
“That was great,” I laughed. “But I think Jack’s baby needs to go see the Doctor.”
“Not my baby!” The boy/man nearly yelled, coming out of nowhere.
“Sorry, Jack Attack, but it’s sounding pretty bad,” I explained. “We can get her back by tomorrow afternoon if I can get her to the shop in time.”
“Fine…” He trailed off, pouting slightly.
I rolled my eyes at his behavior.
“I’ll be back…again. I’m just too busy today,”
“All you do is work. It’s a little ridiculous if you ask me,” Zack shrugged.
“All of your weird work out is fucked up too,” I pointed out.
“At least mine makes me healthier,” Zack stated, smirking.
“Hmm…sure, Juice head,”
I never really have time for myself, because I always have to…work.
I still loathe that word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Firsssttt chapter :))

I hope you guys like it. If you have no idea what's going on, you night wanna read the prequeal. <3

♥ RW