Letter Thirty

Letter Two

I remember all of the stories our parents told us of how we first met. We were only three.

“Oh, it was so cute! We went to pick you up from the daycare center and saw you had made a little friend. We were so proud! You two were sitting in the blocks area building things together. I swear that day I saw the two happiest three year olds ever!” My mom would always tell me something along those lines.

I miss those days. Those days we were both perfectly happy and healthy....

Ah, second grade. We thought we were the coolest with our 72 pack of crayons. WITH a built in sharpener! Arts and crafts, simple math, nap time, everything was great. I kinda wish that could happen again. It was SO much fun!

Eighth grade. Rough times. We both got bullied and picked on. I swear we were the biggest nerds! But that's what made us so awesome. We would have a Harry Potter movie marathon every weekend! It came to the point where we could both mouth every word in all of the movies. I still can!
We would have our Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Jelly Beans, home brewed Butter Beer (root beer in our mugs we made in Pottery class), hand crafted wands, and store bought Gryffindor and Slytherin scarves. I cheered on Harry and you cheered on Draco.
Didn't we get into an argument one weekend about those two? We were, and still are, the biggest nerds this city has ever come to know.

These little memories are what keep me up at night, but in a good way. Just lying in bed reminiscing on the good old days of our young and innocent lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments about any advice or criticism you have! Much appreciated!
Don't forget to subscribe :3