Friends For Life

Characters:

Riley-15:
Loves music in general: listening to it, playing it, and composing it. She doesn't play brass instruments but other than that you name it she can probably play it. She is very fearful of things. She is like the "group therapist", which means that if any of her friends need to talk to someone and needs that person to keep it a secret they go to her. She is 5'4" and 114 pounds. She has raven black hair, a pale complexion, and emerald green eyes that are always accompanied by black eyeliner.

Jake-15:

He is extremely hyper. He is also very friendly and when you first meet him you'll think that he is totally gay because of how preppy he is. He has also known Riley the longest because they've lived on the on the same street since they were born. And because of this he has had the hugest crush on her since they were little, but he never told her because he didnt want to hurt her. He is about 5'6" and 130 pounds. He has bright blue eyes that are also surrounded by black eyeliner. He has straight black hair that falls over his eyes.

Kay-15:

He is extremely shy but once you get to know him he's one of the kindest and truest people there are. Like Riley you can depend on him not to hurt you. He only opens up all the way to Riley. And he loves to draw. Drawing is his passion and he is really good at it. He is about 5'5" and 120 pounds. He has brown eyes with green flecks in them. He is the sensitive one of the group.

Anthony-15:

He is the risk taker of the group. The one who is most likely to burn his guitar in the middle of the street because he was sad that he broke it. His friends also think that he may be slightly...OCD...Oh well they still love him. He is about 5'7" and 150 pounds. He has blue green eyes thatand straight black hair that fall over his eyes. His hair also has dark blue streaks in them.

Ryan-15:

He's kinda secretive. He may not show it but he loves his friends to death and will die for them. He's always off in his own world, but can be scary when his temper gets the best of him. He may seem like a cold person but as Riley found out he's very sweet. Extremely smart for his age. He denies it but he is in love with Riley. He is 5'7" and about 145 pounds. He has very pretty grey eyes and dyed dark purple hair that falls over his eyes like most of the guys.

Author's Note:

Riley has some medical conditions which are: She has Type 1 Diabetes( insulin dependent), Bipolar, Asthma, major anxirty problems, and is allergic to a couple of things. Also everyone in this group has a punk look to them except Riley she dresses however she wants to its not even a style.

This story is going somewhere so please bear with me. I would appreciate it if I could have some constructive criticism after a couple of chapters. -Ines