Status: Working on Chapter 2 !! PLEASE bear with me ! I'm not too sure where I'm going with this story, so I'm trying to plan it out as I go. Which is why there's no real summary/description! It'll mean !ALOT! if you comment and tell me what you think :) it'll mean even more if you subscribe ! :) thank you!

You Were the Last Good Thing About This Whole Town

Odd Meetings & Introductions

“Son of a bitch! DIE ALREADY!” I yelled playing Dead Space 2. The zombie like creature wouldn't die and frankly, it was making me frustrated and mad. I'm pretty sure you're thinking I'm a guy right about now, right? Since only guys play video games. You should never assume; because you just might be wrong, kind of like you are now. Maybe to your disappointment, or maybe to your pleasure, I'm a girl.

“ADDISYN! Watch your mouth!” I heard from my parents bedroom. Am I really that loud? Whoops.
“SORRY!” I yelled back. My parents didn't care if I cussed, they'd rather it be not in front of them if I did. But I'm pretty sure they did care that it was three in the morning... on a school night. This was a regular process for me; stay up till four in the morning, fall asleep, wake up at 6:30 in the morning, get ready for school, come home and repeat. My parents didn't care because somehow, I kept my grades up to all A's and B's, don't ask me how I do it because I'm not to sure I know myself.

It was time to take a break so I walked downstairs, opened my refrigerator, took out a 2 liter of Mountain Dew Code Red and open the cabinet to get the biggest bag of Fritos they sell . Before I headed back upstairs, I looked out the front door. I always do this whenever I take a game break, just to see whose out and about or what troublemakers are running around. As my eyes wandered, I saw a moving van next door to my house.

“Who in the hell, would be moving into a house at three-thirty in the freaking morning!?” I yelled, without realizing.
“ADDISYN!” I heard, once again, from upstairs.
“shit... SORRY MOM!” I yelled back, once again.

Even though it was dark, I could still see three people going back and forth from the van to the house. I quickly went back upstairs, got a cigarette and headed back outside. I searched in my pockets for a lighter which I soon realized I forgot. I mumbled curses to myself and sighed deeply.

“Forget a lighter?” I heard a voice ask from my left.
“Uhh, yeah..I did,” Since I forgot to turn on my porch light, like the dumbass I am, I looked up to see a tall silhouette looking down at me. “Be right back,” I got up and turned on the porch light. I didn't look at the mysterious man until I sat down, and well, boy was I glad that I turned on the light.

This boy, this boy was handsome! Longish brown hair, green eyes, spider bites. Not to mention, he was fairly tall. I didn't realize I was hardcore staring at him until I realized he was looking at me like I was a freak, which, I probably looked like one just starting at him with my mouth open – wonderful first impression, right!? “You can use my lighter, if you'd like?” He said, while reaching out with the lighter in his hand. “Thanks,” I said, while I reached out to grab it. I lit up the cigarette and handed the lighter back to him. I inhaled then exhaled the cigarette while admiring his looks. “So,” I started, “why are you moving in at three-thirty in the morning?” He laughed, “I told mom and dad I'd rather move in early in the morning to avoid awkward stares. They agreed. And I figured no one would be up... looks like I was wrong. Which, brings up the question, why are you up this late?” He asked and I could sense honest curiosity in his voice. “I came down to the kitchen after a game break and I always look outside,” He raised an eyebrow. “I never figured to see a moving van outside, either!” I laughed a little and so did he. He sat down beside me, not too close not too far. “So, where you from? And why move to BFE?” I was truly astonished that anyone would want to move to Kentucky. “We moved here from New York,” he thought hard, “Whats BFE?” I inhaled my cigarette that I shockingly hadn't taken a drag off since I first lit it up, “Bum fuck Egypt” I said, then exhaled. “Oh, I don't know, I like it here. Do you mind?” He asked, gesturing toward the cigarette. “I'm not sure...... you're a stranger, I don't know if you have an STD...” He laughed, “I'm clean! I'm clean!” He said. I took one last big hit and gave it to him, “You can have it.”

The way the lighting was hitting him, he looked so fucking cute! “Oh, I never answered your question. My parents wanted out of the city and I wasn't about to disagree. I hated the town we lived in and disliked pretty much everybody. Why here though, to be more specific? Hm, well I guess because for one, the city was too busy. Never was quiet. I was the one to mention moving, though, in the first place. Your turn, have you lived here your whole life?” Unlike a lot of people in this town, he could make and keep conversation. I liked him already. “The whole sixteen years, I know what you're thinking, why don't I have the Kentucky accent. I never really picked up on it, I don't know why. But sometimes I hate it here with everything inside of me, but then I realize everything, and everyone I love is here. I wouldn't trade it for the world.” He smiled, “I see. Wait, you said sixteen?” His smile slowly disappeared, and I was curious as to why. “Yep! Why? How old are you?” He sighed, “18. Birthday's March 17th.” I gasped, “YOU'RE KIDDING! Mine is too!” He laughed, “Thats pretty awesome!” I nodded. “Aren't you supposed to be helping move in?” I said, just remembering how this conversation got started. “Should be, yeah. But I'm having fun talking to you.” I, for some weird reason, got butterflies and I could feel myself blush.

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket
'I know the new neighbor boy is cute, but please get inside! It's late and I don't like you being outside this late! You may bring him inside, but please be quiet! Love you. Xoxo.' I smiled and didn't reply, my mom is pretty awesome. “So, listen, mom says I have to come inside, but you're welcome to come in, if you'd like?”
“Actually, I was just thinking of going to bed.” He handed me his phone, “Put your number in. I'll text you when I wake up.” He said, smiling. I put my number in, gave him his phone back and we both said goodnight. I picked up my chips, and drink and walked back in the house. I sat the dink and chips on my bedside table and laid in bed. I kept replaying his smile and voice in my head over and over until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really have NO idea where I'm going with this, I just had a random inspiration for this story. One of my bestfriends had to help me out because I got stuck multiple times. Honestly, the ending was a bit rushed, seeing as I started this at 1am and now its 4:07am . Sorry its long, I really wasn't planinng on it to be that long. I'm pretty sure the other chapters won't be.

Please leave your feedback ! :) it'll mean alot to me ! (: