Status: ACTIVE<3

I Can Now Trust, All Because of You

Onnee:)

So what if I liked being alone?

So what if I didn't enjoy peoples company?

So what if I wear dark colors?

It's all because I'm different, and I don't give a shit what other pay think or say about it.
I always hear, "oh look it's miss goth chick" "why does she wear black all the time?" "Ew! Look at what she's wearing!"

I DON'T CARE.

THAT'S IT.

Ah, I apologize, perhaps I should introduce myself.

My name is Creaden Union and I am 15 years old. I'm naturally from England but I had moved to the United States, and now I have to move to La Push. Why? Because my mother had died a month ago, and my father wants to have a fresh start. Especially considering the fact that we aren't exactly in a safe enviroment. Well, for the people anyways. I'm not exactly what you would call normal. But you'll figure it out as the story goes. Now, I'm a girl, of course. But I don't exactly wear all pink and girly clothes. Sure I still wear girl clothe, but I wear nothing bright, it always has to be dark with me, or else I swear I might go blind. Now, here comes the story.

Chapter One: Welcome to La Push; Big buffy guys

"Creaden!! Let's go!"

"Alright I'm going!"

"I'll be waiting in the car!!"

"K whatever" I mumbled, zipping up the last of my suitcase and picking up the other before walking out of my old room and down the stairs and outside. I dragged my suitcases over to the car and opened the trunk, throwing my suitcase in and breathing out in relief as the weight left my arms.

"You done? Close the trunk." My dad ordered. I slammed the trunk closed and made my way around the car, opening the door of the passenger seat and getting in. "So where are we moving to now?" I asked, putting on my seatbelt. He turned his head and looked at me as he started the car, "We're going to a place called La Push." "What does La Push have that here doesn't?" "Well for one thing, there's a bunch of trees." I felt a smile grace my lips as I thought of that. Trees. Forest. Probably the only place where I can be free. "I knew you'd like that" dad said. I chuckled, "what else?" He sighed, hesitating before answering, "you won't be the only shape shifter there." I looked at him with wide eyes, more shapeshifters? Were they like me? "But.." "But?" "They're not like you...they're wolves." 'Wolves? Dammit." I grunted, crossing my arms around my chest. Dad sighed laying a hand on my head, "I told you before Creaden, you shouldn't bring your hopes up, you might be the only one out there." "It's not fair! I didn't choose to be this- this freak!" "You are NOT a freak Creaden Union!" "Then what am I dad!? Huh!? What the bloody hell am I!?" He sighed, "You are a beautiful creature. You're special, and not in a bad way, in a good way." I blinked back tears and shook my head, "whatever."

After driving for about I don't know how long we had finally arrived at our new house that was surrounded by trees. When dad parked in the drive way and turned off the car, I stepped out and got a better look at the cabin looking house, "wow, it's actually pretty." I told him. He stood next to me and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling my close and ruffling my hair, "I told you so squart. " I growled and hiss at his arm, making him pull away. "Hmph." I grunted before walking towards the house. "Why don't you go have a run while I start unpacking boxes." He told me. I frowned, "but don't you want me to help you?" I asked him. He sighed, "no no, I think i've kept you from having a run." I shrugged, "okay, thanks, but if you need any help, you know what to do." I began to walk towards the forest but stopped and looked back at him, "you..do know what to do..right?" He nodded and held up a black and white whistle that was hanging from his neck. I smiled, "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :)