Status: Just beginning

Last Call For Lovers

The Idea

‘Liam! Liam! Liam!’ the brown curly haired girl called out to her boyfriend as she tapped him on the shoulder. ‘Have you heard about Odette? She’s like a great artist and everything. She makes this awesome sketches and they looks so surreal.’

Liam chuckled, pulling in Danielle for a kiss on the cheek. ‘Babe, you talk about her for like a hundred times whenever we’re together. How can I not?’ he said, making Danielle laugh as well too.

‘Aww, I’m sorry. I just find her stuff cool you know. She’s just so talented.’ She said, giggling under her breath, her eyes gleaming with excitement. ‘Sorry for being repetitive and fan girling.’

Liam smiled, ‘Nah babe. It’s okay.’

Danielle and Liam have always been the couple. They’ve been so strong ever since they started going out. There have been troubles and problems along the way, but somehow they manage to get along quite well smoothly. They were the ‘Golden Couple’ as what the other people would say. Even fans love Danielle; she’s sweet and not the typical girlfriend of someone famous. She’s down to earth.

‘So, it’s your birthday’s coming soon,’ Liam said, making Danielle beside him sigh. ‘What’s wrong? Not excited for having another year added to your age?’

She giggled, ‘Not particularly. Growing old is something I have never ever wanted, and it’s just not exciting really.’ She explained, ‘I just want to roll on my bed and eat Oreos all day long in my sweat pants.’

Liam frowned. ‘Now that’s just sad.’

‘But maybe I’ll spend that Oreo eating day with you.’ She flirted sweetly.

‘Ah, much better.’ Liam said, pulling Danielle in for a soft kiss on the lips. She laughed, giving in.

Then came along a tall, brunette by Danielle’s side, tapping her on the shoulder. She sighed at the girl and said. ‘Okay, okay, I’m coming.’ She turned to Liam, ‘Hey babe, I’ll catch on with you later. I have this shopping girl thing I have to do with Frida. See you later?’ She said, giving Liam a peck on the cheek.

Liam nodded. ‘Sure, I’ll save you some dinner if you want.’

Danielle smiled, casually getting her bag, ‘Sounds good.’

Then the two ladies strolled away while Liam waved at his girlfriend, smiling. He looked over his shoulder and called the four other boys who were talking in one corner. ‘Hey guys! Come over here, I’ve got to tell you something.’

All the boys walked over to Liam with curiosity on their faces. When they we’re near him, all of them asked in chorus what was up. They started occupying the seats beside him and did
this lean thing, like Liam was going to tell them a secret. A big secret.

‘What’s up Payne?’ asked Niall, who seated beside him.

‘I’ve got an idea on Danielle’s birthday gift.’ He said, making the boys groan. Liam always talked about Danielle’s birthday, and all he ever talked about it was what to do on that day. So, the boys were a bit happy that he has finally figured out what to do, but a bit frustrated, that’s it the same topic again.

‘It’s like 6 weeks from now, why are you such in a hurry Liam?’ Zayn asked him, scratching his head, making his hair go messy.

‘Yeah. Why are you so excited for it? It’s not like you’re going to get married or something.’ Louis interrupted. ‘Wait, don’t tell me you’re going to propose?’ he said, his eyes wide and his imaginations spinning his head.

Liam pokerfaced. ‘Don’t be silly, I don’t even have my license yet.’ He said, ‘I’m going to give her a gift. But it’s going to take a long time to actually finish.’

Harry raised an eyebrow, ‘What kind of gift? Is it like going to be a dress, a house that’s it’s going to take six weeks?’

Liam shook his head, ‘It’s going to be a painting. You know, a sort of commission stuff where you let other people paint you and they you pay for it? Something like that.’ he replied, ‘Danielle’s been fussing about this girl on DeviantArt called Odette13 that’s rad in making them, and I think it’s going to be a great start as a gift.’

Harry exhaled and rubbed his temples, ‘We don’t even know this girl, how will we be able to exactly contact her and make her paint us? And isn’t that going to cost a lot?’

‘I have already saved up for it. And I already checked her profile and she’s from here. Just a few miles, but it’s an okay distance. Not too far, but not too close too.’ He said, ‘Now all we have to do is make a DA account and just tell her to meet us up, give her our contact numbers, but not really tell her our names. She might freak, and besides, she does painting for a living. So I bet she’ll approve.’

Louis laughed, a bit impressed with what Liam has planned. ‘So you really are serious. I thought you were joking.’

Liam smiled, ‘Oh, I’m serious Lou. We’re doing this.’
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a collab. fic between Inked Art and A2nnyka! We've also got other 1D fics if you wanna read them. Hope you like this one - we figured poor wee Niall needed some love.