Berkeley Black Shadow

All Hell Breaks Loose

"I knew it."
"Cindy, How do I tell Billie?"
"You don't. I'll get you a doctors apointment tomarrow." said Cindy as she sat on the couch.
"I think Billie will notice my fat belly."
"Just dont worry about it. You don't want you blood pressure going to high." Kailey sat on the couch in silence thinking.
"Im going to bed." Cindy said getting up yawning.
"Night." Cindy walked up to the spare bedroom and went to bed. Kailey got tired and fell asleep on the couch. For a few weeks everything was the same. Kailey's baby was due October 20th. Kailey found out she was having a baby girl. Only did everyone know there world would come crashing down. The day was September 16th. Kailey was setting on the couch watching soap opreas while Cindy was in the kitchen cleaning. Kailey's belly was really showing. Cindy walked into the living room finding Kailey crying over a soap oprea.
"Kailey, You hormones are fucked up." Cindy started laughing and went back in the kitchen.
***
The Green Day trio was setting in Tre's hotel room getting drunk. Nathaniel was already passed out from all of the beer.
"I miss Kailey." Billie blurted out in the silence.
"Why don't we go see them tomarrow?" Tre said taking a sip from his cheech.
"I dont know Tre. What if there busy or something." Tre got on his knees and started to beg.
"Please Billie....Please..please....Please....I miss Cindy and I want to see her."
"Ok but we can't stay long."
"YAY!!" Mike and Tre said in usion and started to dance. They tripped over Billie's shoes and fell on the floor. "Ouch." The next morning everyone got in the tour bus and left with terrible hangovers.
***
The day was September 17th. Kailey was on the couch eating. Cindy was in the kitchen getting some ice cream. Cindy thought she heard a bus pull up beside the house but she ingored it. There was a knock at the door. Cindy started to walk out of the kitchen. \par
"Kailey, Don't even try to get up." Cindy got to the door and answered it. She was shocked to what she saw.
"HEY BILLIE!" Cindy said hugging him.
"Where's Tre?"
"He's doing something in the tour bus. Where's Kailey?"
"In the living room." Cindy said without thinking. Tre came running in the door and gave Cindy a bear hug.
"Hey. I missed you." Tre said into Cindy ear.
"I missed you too." In the living room Kailey was still watching TV. Billie came up behind Kailey and put his hands over her eyes.
"Cindy, Im not in the mood. Im pregnant." Kailey said moving Billie's hands. Billie moved back in the state of shock.
"Your pregnant?" Billie managed to say.
"BILLIE?!?" Kailey said getting up.
"YOU WENT AND FUCKED SOME GUY WHILE I WAS GONE?!!" 'Shit.' Kailey thought to herself.
"Billie, Its not what you think." Kailey said trying to keep calm.
"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO ME?!!" Billie said knocking over a lamp. Kailey was in tears.
"THE BABY IS YOURS!!!!" Kailey lost her balence and caught it on the coffee table.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME?!!" Billie said shouting.
"BECAUSE YOU NEVER CALLED!!!" Kailey started to fall but this time Billie caught her. Kailey didn't have the angry look to her anymore. She was scared.
"What's wrong Kailey?" Billie said in a scared voice.
"My water broke."
"Cindy!!!" Billie screamed still holding Kailey. Cindy ran into the living room.
"What happen??!!"
"Kailey's water broke."
"Holy shit. We need to get her to the hospital now." Everyone was freaking out.
"Tre!!!" Cindy yelled from the living room. Tre came running in and saw Kailey.
"Help. I will explain later." Tre started to help Kailey but stopped.
"What is this watery stuff?" Tre said looking at his hand.
"Tre, Her water broke." Cindy said.
"Why are we callin the abulance? I will just get her another one."
"You dumbass, She pregnant!!" Cindy said screaming.
"Your a doctor you deliver it." Tre said with a grin.
"Hell no!!" said Cindy smacking Tre over the head.
"HELLO!!???" Kailey said screaming. \par
"Billie, call 911." Cindy said trying to calm the situation down. Cindy toke a deep breath and contiued "Mike get some towels or something." Everything was falling into place until Kailey started to lose consiusness.
"Come on Kailey. Snap out of it." said Cindy as she was shaking Kailey. Cindy started to have a panic attack. Mike ran into the living room with the parimedics behind him. They got the strecher and loaded Kailey on to it. In the process they were talking to each other. \par
"Girl in her early 20s. Premature pregnancy. Unconcusious." There voices faded out as they headed out of the house. The sirens of the abulance ran threw out the house. Cindy jumped in her car and started it up. Mike and Billie got in the back seat while Tre was in the front seat. Cindy burned out of the driveway and headed down the road. The car was quiet. The road was filled with cars. Tre pointed to a hospital sign.
"Turn now, Cindy." Cindy was still having her panic attack.
"Calm down Cindy, Were almost there." The hospital building was getting closer. Billie and Mike started to talk to the backseat.
"It's all my fault she went into labor early!" Billie exclaimed.
"If she would have told me she fucked another guy, I wouldn't have freaked out like that. How could she do this to me?" Tre looked over at Cindy and saw she was gripping the steering wheel tighter.
"How could she? We were dating!" Tre started to count down till Cindy slammed down on the brakes.
"3..." Billie continued.
"Kailey is such a slut..."
"2...." Billie sighed. "I thought she really loved me."
"...1.." Tre gripped the dashboard. Cindy slammed on the brakes. Everyone jolted frontward.
"What the hell was up with that?" Billie screamed.
"Shut the fuck up! The fucking baby is yours. Kailey still loves you. Do you wanna sit here and feel fucking sorry for yourself or we can go into that hospital and be there for her." Everyone sat quiet. Cindy stepped on the gas and parked in the hospital parking lot. Everyone got out of the car. Tre put his arm around Cindy as the walked to the entrance. Everyone went to the office desk.
"Is Kailey Johnston here?" Cindy said trying to find answers.
"Yes, she is in surgery now. You can wait in the family room." Everyone started walking to the family room. The walls were white and there were couchs lining the walls. A TV sat in the corner. Cindy and Tre sat down on a couch. Mike and Billie flipped threw the channels of the TV. Cindy sighed and put her head on Tre's shoulder.
"She will be fine." Tre said in a soothing vocie. The rest of the day seem to go by slow. Billie was on the couch watching TV. Mike was on another couch asleep. Tre and Cindy layed on the couch. Cindy had her head on Tre's chest with Tre stroking her hair. Cindy had fallen asleep. Billie's eyes started to close when the doctor came in. Billie shot up and saw if anyone else was awake. The doctor started to speak
"Mr. Armstrong?"
"Yes."
"Kailey has had her baby. It was premature..." Billie cut off the doctor.
"Is she ok?"
"Yes sir. You can she her now if you would like to." The doctor walked out of the room. Billie was going to wake up the others but he decided not to. He needed to talk to Kailey. He opened the door and went threw the hospital halls. He found Kailey's room and walked in. The sound of the heart machine was running. Kailey was laying on the bed holding a baby. Kailey noticed Billie standing there.
"It's a girl and she's yours. She has your eyes." Billie put his head down.
"Im really sorry Kailey." Billie went up to Kailey and kissed her on the forehead.
"What are we going to name her?" Billie said staring down at the baby in Kailey's arms.
"I want her middle name to be Marie, because of Cindy's middle name." Kailey said smiling.
"I like it. Her name could be Adeline."
"I love it." Kailey said kissing Billie. Mike walked in the room.
"Cute kid." He blurted out. Just then the doctor came in and said Kailey could go home. Kailey got dressed while Billie and Mike went back to the family room. Tre and Cindy had woke up and started waiting for Kailey to get moving. Everyone finally got to Billie's house and sat in the living room. Kailey putted Adeline in her crib. Mike left to go to his house. Tre got up and pulled Cindy up.
"Let's go home Cindy." Tre said in a whisper. Kailey and Billie was asleep on the couch. Tre put his arm around Cindy's waist and walked out of the door. They got in the car and drove to Tre's house. The car ride was quiet except the Ramones blasting in the speakers.