Berkeley Black Shadow

Good Times

Starbucks was in sight. Cindy thought about what her and Tre was getting themselfs into.
"I'll pay for you." Cindy said quick just as they was walking into the Starbucks. Cindy grabbed Kailey by the arm.
"Well look who it is, Billie Joe Armstrong and the amazing Tre Cool." Cindy said setting in the chair beside the table. Kailey sat in the chair farthest away from Billie Joe. There was a long silence. Billie Joe crossed his arms and looked the other way.
"Ok. Ummm...Just talk. It won't kill you." Cindy said looking at Billie then Kailey. The silence continued and no one said a word.
"Well, this was a great idea Tre." Cindy said rolling her eyes. Tre looked around and thought of something.
"I got an idea. How about lets go back to Gilman and see how that place is holding up. You know, we could catch up with some old friends and get high in the process." Everyone put a smile on there face. Everyone got up and went to the car to head for Gilman. Kailey and Cindy sat in the back while Billie and Tre sat in the front. Tre went by Mike's house and picked him up. The car finally pulled up to Gilman. The sun was just setting and it was getting dark. The music of the newest punk rock band was blaring inside Gilman. People was outside gathering around the sight of Green Day. Everyone got out of the car. Tre walked over to Cindy and put his arm around her waist, keeping her close.The Green Day trio walked in the doors of Gilman with stares. A punk ran up to the stage and started to talk in the microphone.
"Everyone, The famous Green Day is here. The next band up to play is CatchFrase." Everyone started to cheer with some people taking there stares off Green Day and looking at the band playing. Tre walked up to the bar and ordered drinks for everyone.
"This place hasn't changed one bit." Billie said smiling remebering the times he once played at Gilman. The night went on with Mike, Billie, and Tre getting drunk. Kailey and Cindy only drank alittle but they still felt the affects of being drunk. The trio was setting on couchs in the back of Gilman laughing at everything Tre said. Kailey and Cindy was setting in chairs across from the couch. The smell of pot and beer was drowning the room. Sound of the latest band was blaring threw the building.
"I need to get some FRESH air." Cindy said getting up off the couch. By now the Green Day trio was laughing and goofing around.
"Ok, I coming too." Kailey said getting up. They both got up and walked up to the roof. They we're looking around seeing the lights of the city.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Kailey said walking around.
"Yeah, it really is." Cindy said smiling. Just then something out of the distance caught Cindy's attention. Kailey was over on the other side of the roof looking around. Cindy tryed to get closed to the edge to see what it was that got her attention. Just then it hit her. They were the light's of a cop car and they were getting closer. Fear rushed threw her body.
"Oh Shit." Cindy fell back in reality and started to run to the door to go back in the building, grabbing Kailey on the way.
"What the fuck?" Kailey said trying to figure out what was going on. Cindy didn't say anything, fear had overcome her body. They had reached the room Mike, Billie, and Tre were in. Kailey stopped and demanded for answers.
"What the fuck is going on?"
"If we don't get them out of here they will be on the cover of every magazine in America." Cindy said pointing to Green Day on the couch. Kailey didn't have time to respond. The sound of sirens blared out the music. Suddenly the music stopped and all you could hear was running. chaos was filling threw out Gilman.
"What are we going to do?" Kailey managed to say. Cindy ran over to the guys and started to drag them out of the room into the back alley. Kailey joined in to help Cindy out.
"Kailey, you get the car." Cindy said throwing the keys to Kailey. Kailey grabbed them and ran. Cindy went back into Gilman to see what was going on. The cops were covering the place arresting punks everywhere. Cindy ran to see if there was any evidence to be found and then ran back out in the alley. Kailey had pulled up in the car and got out. There wasn't a word said between the two, afraid that they might attract attention from anyone. Kailey jumped in the drivers seat and went off down the alley with Billie, Mike, and Tre in the back seat and Cindy in the passenger seat.
"Well, That was quite a night." Cindy said trying to make the situation better.
"Yeah, We almost got our asses busted." Kailey said cracking a joke. Mike, Tre and Billie were in the back seat laughing.
"My names Jillie Boe...." Billie said slurring.
"Take me drunk, Im home." Tre said laughing.