Berkeley Black Shadow

Chaos

I didnt want to get the boys because if Tre died I didnt want them to see it. I got up to the room and slowly opened the door. I went over to Kailey.
"Kailey wake up...Tre got in a car weck, we have to go help him." Her eyes suddenly shot open.
"Don't wake up the boys because it sounded like Tre was in bad shape." She shot out of the bed and put on some jeans and a black shirt.
"Go to the bathroom and grab some towels for the blood." I said as I was running through the house.
"I got it." said Kailey holding some towels. I ran down stairs and grabbed the keys to Billie Joe's BMW and ran out of the house.
"Kailey get in Billie's car!" I jumped in the drivers seat and started the car. I toke out my cell phone to call Tre to tell him we were coming. I dialed the number. It rang...
"Fuck... He didnt answer." I went even faster to get there. The ride there seemed forever. We kept going.
"Holy fuck..." said Kailey.
"What?!" She took her hand and pointed to Tre's car that was flipped over in the ditch. I slammed on the brakes and we ran to the car. I looked around and saw blood. There wasnt any sign of Tre.

"Cindy! Over here." I ran over to Kailey. Tre was 10 ft from the car. There was blood all around him.
"Tre, Oh my God." I checked to see if he had a pulse.
"He has a pulse. Kailey get the towels ready in the car." Kailey ran to the car and got everything ready. Kailey got in the car and pulled it up closer.
"Tre answer me." Tre wasnt answering. I tried to see where his injuries were. His leg was broken. His ribs were broken. I just stared.
"We have to get him the hell out of here. Kailey you get his legs and I will get his head. On three. One... Two... Three." We lifted him up and put him in the car.
"Kailey you drive." I threw the keys to her and I got in the back with Tre. She got in and we were off.

"We cant call the boys. They can't see him like this." said Kailey as she was dodging cars. I started to feel the tears come to my eyes.
"Come on Tre, don't die on us. Please." I was setting there holding his hand tight.
"KAILEY ARE WE AT THE HOSPITAL YET?!" I was getting upset.
"Yeah Cindy. We're about 5 minutes away." By now I was crying my eyes out. Tre started to breath. He didnt wake up.
"Cindy hold on." Kailey turned a sharp turn. We finally got to the hospital. I ran in and told him that Tre was in the car. The grabbed a strecher and ran out with me.
"He's in really bad shape." said the doctor. They put him on the strecher and brought him in the hospital. Kailey parked the car and we ran in the hospital. We went in the waiting room and sat there. All the emotions ran threw you all at once.

***
Nathaniel went to put his arm around Cindy but his arm went limp.
"Cindy?" He got up, wide eyed, and looked around.
"Cindy?" He ran up stairs to see if Kailey was here. He opened the door to see Billie Joe wide eyed sitting up in bed.
"She's not here." Billie said as if he were about to cry. They got up and started to wonder where they could be. Billie was laying on the couch thinking. Nathaniel was pacing the room. All of the sudden Billie shot up off they couch and said,
"I heard my car pull out of the drive last night around 4 am." He ran to the door and looked outside.
"They took my car."
"Billie have you heard from Tre at all?"
"No I haven't. Did he drive home last night?"
"Yeah and he was... Drunk..Oh my God...Call Mike and tell him to get his ass over here." Billie ran to the phone and dialed Mike's number.
"Mike get your ass over here. Something is up."

***
Sitting there wanting to find out if Tre was alive or dead, was torture. Every thought you could image runs through your head. What if he just stayed home? What if Nathaniel did kick him out? What if he didn't drink so much? I snapped out of it when the doctor came in.
"Ladies? Are you the ones that brought in Frank Edward Wright III?" Me and Kailey both shot up and said yes.
"He is in critical condition but he will survive. He has broken a lot of ribs. He has also broken an arm and a leg." Tears were coming to my eyes. They won't stop. I looked over at Kailey and she was also crying.
"Can we see him?" I managed to say.
"Yes you can, but he is badly bruised." I grabbed Kailey and we ran to the room were he was at. I froze at the door when I saw him. He had tubes running in him and tubes running out. He look horrible. Kailey and I started crying.

"Oh my god Tre. I'm so sorry." Kailey and I ran to his bedside. He woke up and looked at us. I went to give him a hug and he whispered in my ear,
"You are my guardian angel."
"Thanks Tre."
"Where's Nathaniel and Billie?" said Tre looking at us weird. Kailey started to look at her feet.
"Well we didnt tell them because we didnt want them to see you like this."
"Guys there probably about to kill themselves right now. They probably think that you left them. Call them." said Tre pointing to his phone. Kailey looked down then looked at Tre. 'He probably hates me right now for not telling him. ' Kailey thought to herself while picking up the phone. She dialed the number to his house.
"Hello?" said Billie in a worried voice.
"Hi. Its Kailey." On the other line you could hear Billie talking to Mike and Nathaniel.
"Where the hell are you and where's Cind..." She cut him off.
"Billie, chill. Just come to room 23 at the hospital and you will know everything."
"Oh my god." Then he hung up.
"I can't take this." said Kailey walking out of the room. She was walking down the hall. She hated hospitals. She just kept walking till she was outside. She sat down on the bench and cried.

The guys were going to be here in 30 minutes. I was so nervous. I sat down in a chair and pulled it close to Tre's bedside. I laid my head on the side of his bed.
"Cindy don't worry. He won't be mad. You saved my life." I could feel my eyelids get heavy. I slowly drifted off to sleep. Kailey was still in front of the hospital setting on the bench. Billie came in the parking lot in Nathaniel's SUV. Mike, Billie, and Nathaniel got out and started to run to the hospital. Billie slowed down when he saw Kailey in front setting on the bench. He went over to her a drew her into a hug. She broke down and cried. Nathaniel ran up to her.
"Where's Cindy?"
"She's in there." Nathaniel started to run. Everything was going through his head. 'What if she got hurt? ' he thought as he ran threw the hospital halls. He finally found the room and burst in.
"Where's the fire?" ask Tre.
"Don't worry lover boy. She's fine. She saved my life. I'm the one lying here in the bed hurt." He started to smile looking at Cindy asleep. Billie Joe and Kailey walked into the room. Billie had his arm around Kailey and Kailey's eyes were still red. Nathaniel walked over to Cindy a shook her alittle.

I raised my head and looked up at Nathaniel. He brought me into a hug and I started to cry.
"Thanks Cindy and Kailey." We both smiled and looked at each other.
"Hey Nathaniel, do you want to come to Taco Bell with me I'm hungry?"
"Yea sure. Do you guys wanna come?"
"No we wanna stay here and hang out for a little bit. Bring something back for us."
"Bye," we all said together. Billie and Nathaniel got in the car and left. Kailey and I went back to Tre's room and sat back down.
"So Tre did you see any hot nurses?" ask Kailey looking around.
"Yeah I saw this one bu..." Cindy was looking around but she shot up and looked at Tre. Tre had passed out. Kailey and I shot up and ran to Tre.
"Come on Tre. Wake up. Not this again." The heart machine started to beep faster.

"Come Tre wake up. Snap out of this." said Kailey starting to cry. I could feel my eyes start to burn. The tears came. The same tears when I found Tre. The heart machine went flat. The sound ripped at me. Kailey kept trying to wake him up. I started crying harder. I ran out in the hall screaming for nurses. I found some and they went to Tre. They got doctors and machines. One of the nurses went up to me and Kailey and said we had to leave. We didnt want to leave but we had to. We went in the waiting room.
"I don't know about you Kailey, but I can't take this." I got the keys of Billie's BMW out of my pocket.
"Where you going?" said Kailey in a worried voice.
"I don't know. Anywhere but here right now." I ran out of the waiting room. I couldn't take all of this. It was too much. I went to the parking lot and got into Billie's car. I put my head on the steering wheel and cried. I started up the car and went out of the parking lot. I went down the street. I didn't know where I could go. I saw the nearest coffee shop and decided I would go here. I pulled in the parking lot and went inside. There wasn't very many people in there. I decided to get a seat in the back. I sat down and put my head in my hands.
"Do you want anything miss?" I jerked.
"Yeah... Umm... Sure... I'll have a coffee." The waiter walked away. I got out my phone and laid it on the table, turning off the sound. I watched it vibrate, seeing the caller ID keep saying Kailey.
"Here's your coffee miss." I grabbed it and took a drink of it.