Berkeley Black Shadow

Kidnapped

I woke up to the sound of people talking. The voices sound familiar. I slowly opened my eyes.
"Great, you guys woke her up!" said Tre, setting up in his bed. It was blurry at first, but I got to look around. I still had my head on Nathaniel's chest. Kailey and Billie were setting in a chair beside us.
"Good morning, lazy ass," Kailey said.
"Bite me. What time is it?" I snapped back at her.
"10:00 am." I felt like shit. My head hurt and everything, but I was happy Tre was awake.
"So, when did Tre wake up?" About a couple of hours ago.
"When did you guys get here?"
"About 7am." I got up and whispered in Nathaniel's ear.
"I need coffee." Nathaniel got up out of the chair.
"Does anyone want to go out for some coffee?" We all raised our hands.
"Tre, we'll bring you back something. I'll race you to Starbucks," I said as Nathaniel grabbed my hand and ran out the room. Kailey and Billie ran to try to catch up. Nathaniel and I jumped in Nathaniel's car and went off. Billie and Kailey got in Billie's car. We were both out of the parking lot. We were weaving in between cars. We got to the Starbucks. We walked in and saw Billie.
"Where's Kailey?" I asked Billie.
"She's puking in the bathroom from my bad driving." I started to laugh and sat by Nathaniel. We finally all sit down and started to drink our coffee. While I was drinking my coffee I started to think about the last two days. I met Green Day and saved Tre's life in two days and did I mention that I survived Tre landing a plane?
"Cindy, Hello?" said Kailey, waving her hand in my face.
"Oh yeah...sorry...this is boring. Let's go to a bar." For about a month all we did was party and hang out. Tre started to get better and better. He got out of the hospital around August. We were in Tre's hospital room getting everything packed. I was jumping around, I was so happy. I was really hyper.
"Come on, Come on, Let's go, Let's go!! I want to go to a bar!!" I said, trying to push Tre out the door. Nathaniel, Billie, and Mike were in the car waiting for us. We were jumping around us.
"I missed you guys so much," said Tre, hugging me and Kailey. We ran out of the hospital and jumped in the car.
"Lets go home and drink all of the beer!!" Tre said, looking at us. We laughed.
"It's nice to have you back Tre," said Billie, starting off the car and heading home. We all got home and went in the kitchen. Just then the phone rang. Billie ran over to pick it up.
"Hello? Cool, that's awesome! When are we leaving? Oh ok. Thanks. Yes. Bye."
"Who was that?" said Kailey, looking into Billie's eyes.
"We're going on tour. We're going around all over the United States, not around the world." Tre and Mike were shocked.
"When do we leave?" said Mike, jumping up and down.
"Tomorrow." I couldn't believe what I heard. I looked over at Kailey and she was starting to tear up. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a beer.
"Cheers."
"Cheers," everyone said again. We all went to the living room and sat down. We all got really drunk. I looked around and everyone was asleep. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I kept thinking about Nathaniel leaving tomorrow. I slowly felt my eyelids fall.

Billie Joe woke up to the fighting of Tre and Mike. He got up and put some clothes on and went to go get some breakfast. Mike and Tre were in the kitchen fighting over the last beer.
"No, it's mine," said Tre, pulling it closer to him. Tre finally pulled hard enough and got his way.
"Spoiled brat," said Mike under his breath.
"Will you stop fighting! I'm getting sick of it and the girls are sleeping." Billie got himself a coffee. Tre ran upstairs to get his stuff he was going to take. After Billie finished his coffee, Billie and Nathaniel packed the stuff in the bus.
"I'm really going to miss Cindy," said Nathaniel packing some extra drums.
"I'm really really going to miss Kailey." After everything was ready it was time to go.
"Tre, you and Mike go in the tour bus," said Nathaniel looking at Cindy.
"Ok," said Tre in an excited voice. He grabbed Mikes hand and they ran out the door. Nathaniel looked down at me. He shook me a little to wake me up. I woke up and looked at him.
"I'm leaving."
"Yeah. When do you think you will come back?"
"I don't know." Those three words ripped through me. Billie was saying the same thing to Kailey. You could see her start to tear up, but not cry. She was too happy for Billie. Billie kissed Kailey on the lips and looked at Nathaniel.
"Bye." He kissed me on the lips and left. Kailey and I heard the door to the tour bus shut and then it started. They were gone. I looked down at the floor then at Kailey. She was crying. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some beers.
"Here. This should help," I said as I threw her a beer. She opened it up and took a drink. "Hey, what would you think if I went back to school?" I said, looking for a reaction. She looked at me if I was crazy.
"I want to do something with my life. I want to become a doctor."
"Ok, whatever you say. I'm not going to stop you." I was happy. I started to look around for places I could go to college and learn to be a doctor. Kailey mostly stuck around the house. She was really sad that Billie was gone. He hadn't called in like forever. I started taking classes. It was harder than I had thought. Kailey finally got a job. Not really a job, but she got money from it. She was giving guitar lessons. One night after one of my classes I came walking in the door. I was tired and worn out. Kailey was on the couch watching TV. It has been about two months since they left.
"Hey," I said in a tired voice throwing my keys on the table.
"Hey," Kailey said, eating a cookie. I looked at the clock and it was 9:00 pm.
"Come sit down," she said. I went over and sat down.
"What the hell you watching MTV for?"
"I don't know. The remote is broken and I'm too lazy to get up and do something about it."
"Well, that's your problem," I said as I got up.
"Hey, I'm going to bed."
"Ok." I went up to the spare bedroom and went to sleep. Kailey was stiil down stairs watching TV. She didn't want to look around because everything reminded her of Billie. She shut off the TV and got up. She went upstairs to Billie's room and slept in his bed.

"Guys, that was the best show ever!" said Billie Joe, backstage.
"Yeah, that concert kicked ass!" said Tre, sitting on the couch in the back room. They were all hot and sweaty from playing a lot. They just got done playing a concert in Chicago.
"Hey guys, the next concert is in Missouri," said Nathaniel playing with his drum sticks.
"Yeah, so?" said Mike messing with his bass.
"Kailey and Cindy are from Missouri!"
"Oh, you're right. We should bring them with us. I haven't seen Kailey in forever," said Billie, signing some autographs.
"Let's drive all night and we could pick them up tomorrow."
"Yeah, that would rock!" said Tre, singing. They got everything packed up and went into the tour bus on there way to Berkeley.

The tour bus pulled up in front of Billie's house. Tre and Mike were sleeping in the bus. Billie and Nathaniel got out of the bus and ran to the house.
"Let's surprise them. You get Cindy and I will get Kailey," said Billie Joe, whispering. Nathaniel nodded and opened the door. They were playing secret agents. They ran upstairs. Nathaniel went into my room first. He slowly walked into my room. He backed up and jumped on the bed.
"What the fu...?" I was cut off my Nathaniel's lips pressed against my lips.
"HEY! I missed you so much!!?"
"I missed you to. Get up and get ready. We're going somewhere."
"Where? And why? It's like 6 am."
"We're going to Missouri for a concert."
"What the hell? Really?"
"Yeah, so get up lazy ass." I got up and put my clothes on and packed a little. Nathaniel went downstairs and got a beer. Billie slowly walked in his room where Kailey was. You could see her mascara had run downed from her crying. He walked up to the bed and kissed her. She slowly opened her eyes.
"Morning."
"Morning. I didn't expect you to be here. I missed you a lot."
"Yeah, I can tell." He wiped the mascara from her cheeks and kissed her.
"Get up and get ready. We're going to Missouri for a concert."
"What? Are you kidding?"
"Nope, hurry up. We're leaving in about twenty minutes." Billie ran down to the kitchen to get a beer. Kailey got everything ready and packed. She went downstairs and went to the kitchen. Billie, Nathaniel, and Cindy were setting at the kitchen table.
"Let's go!" said Nathaniel, putting his arm around Cindy. They all grabbed their stuff and headed to the bus. Billie gives us a tour of the bus.
"That's Nathaniel's. That's the bathroom. That's Tre's. That's Mike's and this is mine."
Kailey went into Billie's and laid down on the bed. I went into Nathaniel's and laid down on the bed. We were both tired. We slowly fell asleep. I woke up when we hit a bump. I lolled over and saw Nathaniel laying right beside me. I got up and opened the door. I walked down the hall and into the living room. I saw Billie on the couch looking out the window. He looked over at me. I stopped and looked at him. He had been crying. He was in what he wore for the concert. His hair was sticking up. He was smoking. He smokes when something is wrong. I went over to sit by him. I sat there and looked at him till he started to talk.
"You probably want to know why I'm crying.." I nodded my head.
"When I went to wake up Kailey, I saw she had been crying and that ripped me up. I just wanted to be there with her, but I couldn't because I was on tour."
"Billie, Kailey will get over it. You can't change that you are the best rock star in the world. You can't change you have fans all over the world dying for you."
"Yeah, I know. So enough about me. How's you and Nathaniel?" he said, nudging me a little.
"Fine, why would you like to know?" I said, staring at him.
"No reason," he said with an evil grin.
"Whatever. You're weird." I looked at the clock. It was 2:00 am. Billie went to look to the fridge for something to eat.
"Nothing. Let's stop the bus and go to a 7-11." Billie told the driver to stop. We stopped and got out of the bus. It was just me and Billie. Everyone else was sleeping. We walked into the parking lot and looked around. There was no one around. We walked to the 7-11 and went in. There was a guy in the back and the cashier. Billie and I split up and looked around.
"Hey Cindy! What about some skittles?"
"Yeah, I love skittles." We went back to looking around. I started to notice the guy in the back. He was dressed in black but you could see his face. I tried to get a better look at him, but something was blocking my view. He looked like he had a gun in his hand. I tried to think nothing of it. I went to get Billie so we can get the hell out of the store when someone grabbed me. He held a knife to my throat. Billie was still looking the other way. I tried to get his attention. We were by the medicine isle. I managed to kick it over. Billie turned around a gasped. The guy had pulled on a black mask. Over in the corner of my eye, I saw another guy come around Billie and grab him. They covered our mouths and toke us outside to a van. One of the guys jumped up front and started to drive. The van was off as I saw the tour bus go by. I was pushed back and the guy tied the rope around my hands.
"What the hell is your name?" Billie managed to say out while getting his hand tied up.
"I'm Bob and he is Tom," he said, pointing to the driver.
"Those are shitty names. You're too fucking stupid you couldn't think of nothing better," I hissed at him and he slapped me across the face.
"Don't fucking hit her," Billie said just before he got hit across the face. It was too dark for me to see outside to where we were going. I watched Billie try to look outside.
"Stop, Billie. You're not going to be able to look outside."
"I'm looking for signs." We started to drive by people. I was screaming for them to hear. Billie started to scream, too. Bob got out some duct tape and put it over our mouths. Our screams were muffled. We were in a van somewhere in Colorado, tied up. No one knew where we were and where we were going.