Berkeley Black Shadow

True Love

Kailey rolled over in her bed to kiss Billie but he wasn't there. She got up and looked around the room but Billie was no where to be seen. She felt so alone without Billie. She was thinking he was in the living room or something. She looked at the clock. 4:00am. She got up and slipped on some jeans and a t-shirt. She opened the door to the room and heard Tre and Mike snoring. She headed to the living room. She noticed the bus was stopped. She went outside and saw a 7-11. It was closed and no one was in sight.
"Why the hell are we here?" she said to herself out loud. She went back in the bus and kept looking for Billie.
"Billie?" She was in the living room. She decided to go ask Cindy and Nathaniel if they had heard anything. She slowly opened the door to the room and walked in. She only saw Nathaniel in the bed. She went over to him and started to shake him.
"Nathaniel?... Nathaniel?... Wake up. I can't find Billie Joe." She was really starting to get worried. Nathaniel slowly woke up and went to put his arm around Cindy but it went limp. She wasn't there. He got up with a worried look on his face. Kailey started to freak out. She was running all over the bus screaming for Billie. Tre and Mike finally got up.
"Whats with all the fucking noise? Its 4am for god sakes!" said Tre standing in his door step.
"BILLIE AND CINDY ARE FUCKING MISSING!"
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" said Mike joining in. Nathaniel went to sit on the couch and sit down. He put his head in his hands. 'Where the hell is Cindy? ' He thought has he heard everyone screaming.
***
I had bruises and cuts all over me. I looked over at Billie and he looked the same. We were in a room tied up to chairs. I looked around and only saw a window. I tried to undo the ropes. They were tight but not tight enough. I got out of them easy. I tried to go over to the window and look outside. It was still dark. I had no idea what time it was. In the distance I saw a sign that said "10 miles from Denver." I went back to Billie.
"Billie we are 10 minutes from Denver."
"Oh." Just when he said that his cell phone went off. It was laying on the ground by Billie. The caller ID said it was Kailey. "FUCK... I need to answer that."
"I think I could get it." I grabbed the phone and answered it.
"Hello?"
"Cindy where the hell are you and is Billie with you?!"
"I don't know really where I am but its 10 miles from Denver and where in a house. Billie is with me."
"Can I talk to Billie?"
"No he's kinda tied up right n.." I was cut off when I got pushed down. Bob had pushed me down.
"How did you get out of the ropes?" He grabbed the duck tape and grabbed me. He tied it tight around my wrist and knocked me out.
"What the hell?" said Billie Joe.
"Tell your friend to be good when she wakes up." He then walked out of the room. Billie was worried. They had no idea how they were going to get out of this one.
"What do you want with us?" said Billie trying to talk to someone.
"We want to get back at Green Day for stealing our fame." said Tom as he was walking into the room to see if Cindy was alive. Cindy was still laying on the floor knocked out. Bob came in and started to talk.
"Since the plans aren't going fast enough were going to speed things up." He grabbed his cell phone and asked for Mike's number.
"Why would I tell you?" hissed Billie.
"Tell me now or else." Billie still kept his mouth shut. Tom went over to Cindy and picked her put by the throat. I woke up to Toms hand was around my throat. I couldn't breath. I looked at Billie and saw the fear.
"Ok, ok here's the number." He said the number and Bob dialed it. Tom was still holding me by the throat. The phone started to ring. He held it to my ear.
"Hello?" said Tre answering the phone.
"T-Tre." I tried to talk but barley anything came out.
"Cindy?" on the other line I heard Tre call for Nathaniel.
"CINDY?" said Nathaniel from the other side of the line.
"N-Nathaniel.." Billie was staring at me.
"Cindy, Are you ok? Is Billie ok? Cindy answer me." I was trying to breath.
"H-Help." Tom let go of me and dropped me to the floor. He grabbed the phone and started to talk to Nathaniel.
"There not going to last long." Then he hung up the phone. He put the phone in his pocket and they walked out of the room. I layed on the floor with my hands still taped up and looked at Billie. The way Billie looked at me I must have had a lot of bruises on my throat.
"What the hell are we going to do?"
"They will come and find us." There was a long pause. I looked up at Billie and he was asleep. I slowly started to fall asleep. It was quiet in the room. I could hear cars go by and our kidnappers talk.
***
"WE NEED TO FUCKING FIND HER!" said Nathaniel pacing the bus.
"WE HAVE A FUCKING CONCERT IN MISSOURI AND HE NEEDS TO FUCKING BE THERE!" said Tre. Everyone was screaming. No one knew where to find Cindy and Billie.
"GUYS WE NEED TO FUCKING COME DOWN OR WE WILL GET NOTHING DONE!" Kailey couldn't help but scream.
"She called and said she was 10 miles from Denver. We're going to find her. Then some how we got disconnected." Mike went outside to look for a car they could drive.
"Come on guys. Were going to get them." They ran to the car and got in. Nathaniel and Kailey sat in the back looking at a map. "Left. Right. Your other left Tre." They finally pulled up to a broken down house. It looked like it was ready to be torn down. Kailey and Nathaniel got out of the car followed by Mike and Tre. They hide behind the trees and bushes waiting to see if anyone will come out of the house. Two guys came out of the house and got in to a truck and left. Tre and Mike were going to be the look out incase they came back. Nathaniel and Kailey ran in the house and went threw the kitchen.
"This looks horrible. How in the hell could anyone even be in here?" said Kailey as she was trying to get away from the rats. They had looked all over the upstairs. They was in a hallway by a bedroom. For a brief moment they was quiet. They heard someone on the other end of the door. Kailey opened the door and ran to Billie. She was trying to untie him from the chair. Nathaniel ran in and stared at Billie. Kailey had untied Billie all of the way. Billie and Kailey started kissing and hugging. Nathaniel looked straight at Billie with fear.
"Where's Cindy?" He pointed to the closet. Nathaniel ran to the closet and stopped in his tracks. He had looked down at Cindy sleeping in the closet. She had bruises all over her neck and all over her hands. He was in total shock. He could tell she was still breathing. He ran over her and tried to un-tape her hands. He had to have cutters to get it off. All of the sudden everyone went quiet to the sound of Tre yelling.
"Guys get the hell out of there. The kidnappers are here!" Nathaniel tried to wake up Cindy but she wouldn't.
"Run, I'm just going to carry her!" Nathaniel picked up Cindy and ran out of the house. Billie and Kailey was behind him. They jumped in the car. Billie, Kailey, and Mike sat up front while Nathaniel and Tre tried to wake up Cindy. Billie was flying to get to the tour bus.
"Come on Cindy." said Nathaniel trying to shake her little bit. Tre was in total shock. He couldn't believe all of the bruises. Billie pulled up to the tour bus. Everyone jumped out of the car and went inside. Nathaniel put Cindy on the couch and went to get the first aid kit. Nathaniel got some cutters and cut off the tape on Cindy's hands. The bus was off. Tre and Mike went to the kitchen to drink some beer. Billie was setting on the couch while Kailey was cleaning his cuts. Nathaniel was cleaning Cindy's cuts. She looked just horrible. Later that night everyone was in the living room drinking beer. Nathaniel had put Cindy in his bed.
"What really happen Billie?" Kailey asked as she was taking a big swig of beer. Billie paused for a second and started. "Well... I was in the living room, it was about 2:00am. She came in there and we talked a little bit. Then I wanted something to eat so we stopped the bus and went to the nearest 7-11. There was only two people in there. I was in there looking for some food and something fell. I turned around and saw Cindy a knife point. Then a few minutes later, someone grabbed me. Then you know where everything went from there." He toke a big swig from his beer.
"At least your okay." Kailey said as she got up and kissed him.
"Guys I'm going to go to bed. I'm really worn out." said Nathaniel as he got up and went to the bed room.
"Poor guy." Tre said. Nathaniel walked to his room and shut the door. He started to change in to something more comfortable. He got in bed and looked at Cindy sleeping. He was so glad she was home. He slowly felt his eyelids fall.
"Hey guys I need to get my beauty sleep." said Tre finishing off his beer. They started to laugh.
"Tre your already beautiful. You don't need any sleep. I'm going to bed to. Night." Mike said as he went to bed. Tre headed off with Mike. It was only Billie and Kailey in the room. They layed back on the couch. There was a silence.
"So what were you and Cindy talking about?" Kailey said a she broke the silence.
"We was talking about how much I missed you." She smiled and layed her head on his chest. Billie started to stroke her hair. She felt so tired. She went to sleep in Billie's arms.