Status: slowly but surely

Dead in Dior

Prologue

Walton Academy could be summed up in two words: expensive and exclusive. They are the sons and daughters of diplomats, lords, kings, aristocrats, celebrities. They were heiresses and heirs to billions and thrones. Everyone has their secrets they would kill to keep.

Auden Rizzoni: she came from nothing, so when a strange letter comes in the mail offering her a full scholarship to the prestigious Walton academy she takes it. Shouldn't be that hard right? But when Genevieve becomes hell bent on making her life a living hell she fights back. If you can’t join them, beat them.

Stella Chanel: the great-great-granddaughter of Coco Chanel and also the sole heir to the Chanel brand has the world at her fingertips, now only if she could figure out why her boyfriend Everett is so distant. She loved him to death

Genevieve Evans: The daughter of the French Lord Evans, is a pretty girl also Stella’s lap dog. She’s so obsessed with being on the top and when Auden Rizzoni comes out of nowhere and jeopardizes her popularity? Bitch better watch her back.

Chase Tyler: baby sister of Jake Tyler the teen heart throb of today’s generation is just trying to make her parents notice her. Her extreme dedication to gymnastics has given her the opportunity to go the Olympics for. Do not get in the way of her plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Love? Kill?
who do you guys think should be the murder? letting you guys decide in the comments?