Run Away With Me

When lovers first meet

Lyn-z ~

''EMO!'' a guy from across the road yelled, great, mom moved us to New Jersey and its the same welcome her as in Scotland. Knew it was a back idea to wear my red Metallic shirt with lace sleeves and black pants.
Its the 6 week holidays and me and my mum have just moved here, in sort i know no one in the whole country, so there is nothing to do and nowhere to go. But mum gave me money this morning and sent me out to buy myself something, so i set off to look for a CD shop. Half way down the street a group of guys where sat on a wall and a mailbox outside a chippy, all with hoods and smoking, then one of the smaller, probably the leader, noticed me and started to yell 'Hey! Emo! Wanna fuck, or are you gay like the emo guys in our school?!' all the boys laughed as i tried to squeeze past 'Fuck off' i muttered. with that the tallest jumped off the mailbox and stood close to me, 'What was that, bitch?' he smelt like he had rolled in a burning barn. 'I said ''fuck.off'' now move' wow, standing up for myself...that was a first. I smiled to myself and took a step to the left, and sure enough.. so did he. 'Move' i shot at him 'ask..nicely' he snarled blowing smoke in my face 'Move.Please' giving him bare evils as he moved so i rushed past before he changed his mind. Then There was a shop to my left, glass door with a red sign with black writing that read 'VIBES' i looked inside, only a few people inside so i opened the door, unnoticed by the two boys and man in the shop. Their was a big rack of Cd's in the center of the shop creating two alse along with rakes and racks of Cd's, tapes and shirt lining the walls.
'I cant find it' one of the boys moaned to the tall man next to him. 'We'll find it, Mikey, if.. he actually looks' he nodded to the boy on opposite side, he has shoulder length black hair and he was as pale as anything, he had a black Metallica shirt on. I slowly looked down at my shirt and my face warmed up as i noticed my was the same as his, but in red. So i had a look at the CD'S while listening to the convosation.
'....what are we looking for again?' the black haired boy asked Mikey, he had sandy colored hair with glasses and tight pants.
'Gerard. i swear to god, you have a memory of a ...fish!' his ...dad? laughed at this 'AC/DC for Ray... we broke it remember'
'Ahhhh' Gerard turned fast and almost bumped into me 'Oh.shit...sorry, didn't see you... sorry' he looked down and then started looking at the CD's.
'Its fine...this what your looking for?' i asked holding up two AC/DC cases.
'Oh thanks,' he took them then passed Highway back, i put it back and watched as his passed the disc to the man and sent him to the counter.
'Thanks.. we broke my friend Ray's version so we're replacing it'
'Well... Ray has awesome music taste.' This made Gerard smile then he noticed my shirt, 'So do you.' he nodded to it.
'Gerard by the way.' he held out his hand which i took, firmer grip that i expected, he looked so.... feeble.
I smiled to myself 'Lyn-z, just moved here from Scotland with my mum..mom' Gerard laughed, 'getting into the spirit of America i see' he laughed again 'No dad' he asked more seriously, just noticing i didn't mention him 'No, he left before i was born'
'He loss' he smiled, his smile warmed my heart, just a smile made me feel like i was wanted and happy.
'Did you move into the house on the corner...white door?' he asked tilting his head like a puppy, 'Yeah... you live close?' Trying not to laugh at his facial expressions.
'Next door... you wanna walk with us?' he asked nodding to his dad and brother at the door. 'Yeah sure' i forced out, i'm not letting the bone person that actually talks to me with calling me an emo or asking for answers of homework, think i don't like him. So we walked out of the shop and into the mild climate of New Jersey, the 'gangster's' where still there but when we pasted they targeted Gerard by saying 'N'aww emo gotta girlfriend' and laughed to themselves after adding 'Way... i thought you where gay like the rest of your species' Gerard flipped them off but showed no anger 'Ingnore that, they're jealous of our awesome music taste' he winked. I laughed at this and nodded in agreement, by then we where outside my house 'Erm... see you in school...' i half whispered, i'm so stupid i cant even talk, well done Lyn-z.... He smiled and replied 'Four weeks until we step foot into that place... see you soon.' I could feel my heart beating fast and my face warmed up, probably turning it brighter than my lipstick so i turned to the door immediately and walked inside, i stopped at the door to see Gerard catching up with his brother and he looked back at me with a smile.