Through Out Time

Six.

Jocelyn's P.O.V

I was in the process of talking to Matt. When all of a sudden I was being dragged down the hall by Katie. I heard Matt yell bye and that he'll see me in third period. What it was I had no clue I haven't memerized my schedule yet. But I knew that I missed first period. And we were heading to second.

"Katie. What class do we have right now?" I asked the girl who was madly dragging me down the hall.

"Umm I think English. Yeah English. That's what we have." She said more to her self than me. I just laughed at her. I couldn't help it she was amusing. But hey, I get like that sometimes too. So it's alright actually. I do know that we will become amazingly good friends atleast. I found out that Zacky and Brian were in our English class with us.

"So Jocelyn... If you don't mind me asking where did you come from?" Brian asked sitting next to me. He was really cute. The way he smiled. And the way he laughed but for some reason I couldn't get my mind off Matt.

"Umm I moved here from Massachusetts."

"Holy shit really. Why all the way over here then?" Zacky asked me.

"Well let's just say I've always wanted to move here and one night I got my wish." I told them. Not really wanting to get into the real reason why I moved here. Well not yet.

"Really? Wow. But why would you want to move here. There is nothing special about this place what so ever." Katie butted in. At first she was actually doing the assignment that was given to us the second we got into class. But I refused to do it because I just didn't feel like it. Brian and Zacky didn't either.

"To be honest I have no clue. I believe California is awhole lot better than Mass. It's way to cold for me there. I really do think I was suppose to be born in Cali instead of Mass. Because I'm no cold weather kinda girl. I hate the cold." I explained to them my reasoning of wanting to move to California. After we talked more about myself for a good 20 minutes. The bell rang signaling that class was over and time to move to your third period class. I asked Katie what class we had and she told me we had History. And I was happy because I knew that Matt was going to be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! <3333333