Status: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold.

We Keep Bleeding Love

Taking my breathe away

*Olivia*
I hurry to class ignoring the looks and whispers I got as I walked by, seemingly unfazed with it all; though I wasn't. I stopped out side my math class, Mrs. Apricot's room, waiting for her to get here. I glanced around quickly seeing her nowhere. I didn't want to wait or get sent back outside so I went to the library, my safe haven. I sat Indian style on a plush chair and opened up my book.

I began to read but the words blended together until I was in a daze; reminiscing of what just happened ten minutes ago. I was caught staring at him like all the other girls here. Like some dog in heat. I want to kick the shit out of myself but I just settle for the sharp pinches on my thighs. I rub my thigh because the last one totally hurt and I find a hand there. I look up startled, only to find my best friend, Johnny Seward grinning down at me.

"Hey babydoll what's up," he ask as he sits on the floor by my feet like the obedient puppy he is. I instantly run my hands through his hair; my fingers getting lost in the dark strands. I allow my self to think about how lucky I am to have Johnny. How he's always there for me, canceling with the guys to hangout with me, and if it wasn't for him I'm pretty sure I'd be going home with bruises everyday.

"Nothing much, hun. You?,"I reply watching as he turned around and lied his head on my thigh. Holding in a sigh of distaste I shift trying to get comfortable. Even though he's my best friend he still doesn't catch on to most things.

"Same. The guys are giving me hell about always ditching them though. I haven't told them about you, so they know nothing of you, and I want to keep it that way." He looks up catching my eye and gives me a meaningful look. Johnny has always been protective of me. Somewhere in his mind he believes I'm just a fragile little girl and one word hurtful word would break me; and may be in a way it would. But this is why I love him. He's always looking out for me.

"I know Johnny," I whisper, watching as he closed his eyes snuggling into my thigh. I giggle a bit because it tickled, and flicked his nose ring. He hates when I do that. Johnny lift his head so fasts he might have caught whiplash. I laugh out loud attracting the attention of everyone. I look up locking eyes with our librarian and sigh. This is the third time this week that I've been kicked out of my safe haven. I kicked Johnny off of me, who's bitching about his nose hurting, and gather my things again. I kicked Johnny, who was lying on the floor, as I headed toward my class again. Luckily this time, the bell rang.

*Matt*
I sit on top of our table in the courtyard, silently begging the bell to ring. I look around at my friends laughing slightly. Jimmy's terrorizing the freshmen, Brian flirting with some cheerleader slut, Zacky flirting with every girl who walks by and Johnny nowhere to be found, again. He's always been that way; running off every chance he gets. Nobody ever seems to really care but now it's really getting to me. I'll have to remember to ask him later. I hear my name being called and I look around wishing I was in class or maybe the library. It tends to be a no sluts zone.

"Hey Mattie! How are you?," Megan ask as she sits on the bench by my feet. I look at her totally disgusted with what I see. The evil bitch that I'd like to call fuck buddy. She lacks everything I want in a girl; personality, cute face, and an ass. I mean there's nothing to grab. She's just a bag of bones.

"Hi," I mumble trying to be civil. I didn't need this bitch on my case. I have too much on my mind.

She doesn't sense my discomfort as she stands up to settle between my legs," Well guess what Mattie? My parents aren't gonna be home and I know how much you've been dying to spend time with me so do you want to come over after school today? We can play games...whatever you want."

"What kind of games?," I mumble leaning back as she tries to kiss me. She giggles, well more like cackles, and slaps my chest "playfully".

"You know," she pauses to lick her lips, looking at me from under her eyelashes. This must be her seductive look," what games I'm talking about. And if you don't then I can teach you," she whispers leaning towards me again. I don't respond just look at her wondering how many times she's used that line. I lightly nudge her letting her know to move, when she does I stand and stretch. Even without looking I know that half the girls here are gawking at me.

I gather my bag; turn back to uh...Megan who's waiting for my response. I brush up against her so she can feel my body on her's and pause letting my breathe cascade on her ear and down her neck, chuckling as she shivers. I lean into her, my lips on her ear I whisper," No thank you." And turn around walking in step with Brian and Zacky as the bell rings. Jimmy skipping along.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and let me know wat u think so far though. should i continue or drop it?