Status: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold.

We Keep Bleeding Love

Matt's lucky

*Olivia*
I slam the door, completely forgetting about Johnny and running upstairs to get inside my room. I close the door softer this time, taking deep breaths. My heart going haywire inside my chest. Is it sad that Matt's the only guy besides Johnny whose ever kissed me? on the fucking cheek? I'd say it was very sad if it wasn't me.

After several more deep breaths and not being able to hear just my own heart, I grab some clothes to put on before I head downstairs to find Johnny, whose always in the kitchen, as usual.

"What the fuck was that about, Liv, huh?," he snaps at me as soon as I walk into the room. I pause at the island looking over at him, arms crossed and leaning against the counter near the sink. His face is red, eyes hard. And I'm confused as to why he's angry with me.

"What's wrong, Johnny," my usual soft tone doesn't seem to relax him, only makes him madder.

"You, staring my friend down like some horny bitch in heat. God, I never thought my friend could be such a slut," he's staring at me with disgust, and I can't say that I'm not embarrassed. He's right. I'm just like all the other girls at school, a hormonal bitch.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, tears pouring down my cheeks. I didn't want to disappoint him. My only friend; he's only trying to protect me.

"No, babydoll, I'm sorry," his whole facade changes. I watch through blurry eyes as his face crumbles. He's watching me through sad, broken eyes, "I shouldn't said any of that, please forgive me, doll." He walks over to me pulling me into his chest, where I rest my head over his heart, feeling his fingers run through my curls comforting me, us. "I'm just jealous, I swear. I'm just not ready to share you nor lose you. I'm sorry, baby."

I sigh, releasing a shaky breath, pulling him closer I whisper, "You don't have to worry about that Johnny. Matt can have anyone he wants and he'll never choose me," my words are muffled by his shirt, but I know he's heard me. He leans away, stares me in the eyes for a moment. He reaches one hand up, caresses my cheek and shakes his head.

"But I do, babydoll. I see the way Matt stares at you, and you him. So that bullshit about Matt not choosing you is what I said BULLSHIT! Any dude at our school would be the luckiest man in the world with you by his side. Your beautiful, talented, funny, a fucking genius, and just simply amazing. Your fuckin' perfect and," he cups my jaw staring into my eyes, "I love you," he whispers, only staring a second longer before placing his lips on mine.

I'm frozen to my spot, just standing there watching with wide eyes as Johnny attacks my lips with his own. He's groaning and moaning, his eyes shut tight, seemingly in pain. But the noises he's making tell me otherwise. Which is what I don't get, he's in pleasure, but I'm not doing anything. Standing here watching as my best friend steals my first kiss. Slowly, hesitantly he pulls away, forehead resting against mine, breathing hard. He opens his eyes, looks at me with an emotion that I don't know because it's never been directed at me. He doesn't seem to realize that I'm still in a state of shock and I never kissed him back, just stood there.

"Your so beautiful," he whispers, leaning in to kiss me once more, but I pull away, not missing the hurt expression that now mask his face, "What's wrong, babydoll."

"I don't want this," I blurt out the first words that come to mind, not meaning to hurt him even more. "I mean I don't feel any romantic feelings for you Johnny. I love you Johnny, I'm just not in love with you," I stare at him meeting his gaze once before dropping it and staring at the floor.

Taking his fingers and raising my chin to meet his eyes, Johnny stares at me before whispering, "You like him...don't you?" My heart skips a beat just knowing the he , he's referring to and I blush and nod my head yes. I bring my hand up to the cheek that he brushed his lips against, still feeling that tingling feeling, Johnny's kiss long forgotten. He drops his hand takes a step back eyes still trained on me, "Matt's the luckiest guy I think I'll ever know." He leaves the kitchen and walks out he front door, and I let him. Knowing that we both need this space.

.....Matt looks at me....

*Matt*
Still smirking, I hop into my truck, pulling away from Olivia's house. It's silent now, until Zack breaks it. Truthfully, I'd forgotten that he was even here.

"What was that man," from the corner of my eye I see him look over at me. One of his eyebrow's raised and I'm still wondering if he gets his eyebrows arched.

"What was what," I lower my tone, trying to make it rough. The tone I call the "Don't fuck with me" tone. But I know it doesn't work on any of my friends besides short shit.

"You, all up on Johnny's girl man. That shit is not cool," he leans his seat back, shaking his head. I keep my eyes on the road trying to get why the fuck does he care, and since when was she Johnny's girl.

"The fuck you mean she's short shit's girl," I question. completely unaware of this. There's no way he's been touching my baby for all these years.

"Don't you see the way he looks at her, dumbass. And why do you think he's always running off somewhere. He's always with her." I sit there letting Zack's words soak in. She's Johnny's girl. My baby belongs to someone else. How could I've not known. She's too amazing to not have anyone.

"I had no clue, man," I whisper, feeling my heart crack a little. I'd finally worked up enough courage to make her mine, not giving a damn about what others thought. But she's taken. Johnny's so lucky to have her.

"I'm sorry, Matt, man I thought you knew," Zack lays a comforting hand on my shoulder noticing a tear fall down my cheek.

"How could I have not known," I whisper, voice strained , holding in sobs. I loved this girl. Still love her, sad really, that it took me this long to realize it.

"It's okay man, maybe I'm reading into things wrong. Maybe Johnny's not in love with her just her best friend," Zack's awesome for rtrying to comfort me, but it's not working. "You should fight for her her, until you get proof that she's taken."

I whisper an okay, but I'm not really going for it. My confidence is long gone, right along with a piece of my heart.

I pull into my driveway and hop out after wiping my face. I didn't want the other guys knowing about me crying. I wouldn't be able to handle their comments with the state that I'm in.

As soon as I get inside the house and down to the basement I'm tackled to the floor. I don't fight back too shocked that someone would pull this shit in my house. I feel hands punch me in the face and hear Johnny as he shouts, "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRL."

That's' all the proof I needed.