Status: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold.

We Keep Bleeding Love

Different

*Olivia*
I tell myself that today is going to be different, not like the rest, as I get dress for school the next morning. It doesn't take long for the little "makeover" to be completed, considering I did some experimenting last night with one thing on my mind; Matt thinks of me. So, eagerly I put on the clothes I lied out last night and sit in front of the mirror contemplating on what to do with my hair.

Eventually, I decided to take it out of my trademark ponytail, and let it do its own thing once I tame the mass of curls with some type of hair product my mom bought awhile ago. Once my hair is like I want it, I look around for my fedora. Finding it I place it on my head, grab my green bag and make my way out of the house, skipping breakfast, like always.

I pause on the porch, staring across the street at Johnny's place. I'm not sure if I should go over there after indirectly telling him Matt was it for me, but I go anyway. Knocking on the door I adjust my hat, pulling it over my eyes and striking a pose; leaning on against the door frame legs and arms crossed, head down. I giggle a bit as the door opens, ready to fuck with Johnny, but I can tell by the presence at the door it isn't him.

Slowly, I look up locking my gaze on an older man. He has a twinkle in his eyes as he stares down at me, 5 o'clock shadow, beer in hand, shirtless, and clad in boxer briefs. Assuming it's Johnny's dad I immediately straighten up, and hold out my hand for him to shake.

"Hi. I'm Olivia Thompson, Johnny's--
"Yeah, yeah I know. Johnny's girl. How could I not know, you're all the little fucker talks about," he takes a sip of his Corona as he takes my hand; looks me up and down. That little twinkle turns into a spark as he smiles, seemingly pleased.
"Uh, is he home, we have school today?", I reply awkwardly. I'd never met Johnny's dad before, even though he's met both of my parents.
"Yeah, he's in his room. Come on in, see if you can wake him up," his deep voice rumbles, sending shivers down my body, but not the ones that Matt gives me.

I quickly walk past him, not bothering to wait for directions, as I all but run to Johnny's room. Finding Johnny's room was easier than I thought, I realize this as I rush in and close the door behind me. I pause, catching my breathe I try to relax. I look around Johnny's room a bit, noticing all the picture of us he has on his wall. I smile a little, until I notice there's a gigantic poster of me on his ceiling above his bed. Why is that even up there? I shake my head turning my attention to Johnny as I notice he's moaning, his head thrown back. I've seen this way too many times walking into my older brother's room, and I can honestly say that even I am not too dense to realize he's having a wet dream.
I don't exactly no what to do so I just kind of stand there near the door, waiting for him to be....done. I thought that I could handle just waiting there until I heard my name.
"OH FUCK NO!!! Johnny wake yo ass up," I shout throwing a near by shoe at him. He jumps up startled, looks down and turns tomato red.
"Oh my god, what are you even doing in here," he yells back, standing up with his comforter around his waste he walk toward his bathroom.
"Well, I came to get you so we could walk together, but you seemed a bit....occupied," I retort. I really just want him to hurry up so we can leave and I can see Matt. Bet he can fix this fucked up mood I'm in.
"Yeah, whatever. You can walk to school without me, because I'm not going today," he replies from inside the bathroom. I stare at the door, growing angry as the seconds tick away. This bitch made me come over here, sweat under his creepy Dad's stare, make me listen to him moan my name, and then going to tell me to walk alone. See I should have never came over here.
I take a deep breathe, trying not to go off on this boy,"Okay, Johnny see you later." He comes running out of the bathroom towel now rapped around his waist.
"You not going to even ask why I'm not going," he ask leaning against the doorway, with what seems like a hurt expression on his face.
"Nope, I figure you'll just tell me later on at lunch," and with that statement I'm out the door, down the hall past his creepy Dad, and on my way to school. To Matt...something different.