Status: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold.

We Keep Bleeding Love

Make Her See

*Matt*
I hop out of my truck, pulling my shades on wanting to hide the black eye short shit gave me yesterday. I grab me bag and the little notebook I found on the floor this morning. I didn't open it, knowing who it belonged to and not wanting to invade her privacy. I was going to give it back to her today, and maybe try and be her friend. I mean every girl, who has a boyfriend, needs a best friend right? So that's what I'd be to her, nothing more.

I head straight to the courtyard after locking the doors to my truck, skipping breakfast. I don't see her under her willow tree so I sit with Brian, whose smoking a cigarette. He stands up and we do our manly handshake and sit down.

"You alright, dude," he asks looking at me from across the table. I stare behind him for a second at the willow tree, wishing she was there.

"Yeah I'm good man, why," I look to him now. He's staring at me flicking his lighter open then closing it.

"Well you let short shit beat your ass yesterday," he raises an eyebrow, smirks a bit as he takes the stick from his mouth,"what the fuck was up with that?"

"Now we all know that the little gnome caught me off guard," I lean forward also smirking,"any other time I would have whipped his ass though."

"So whose this girl he told you to stay away from, anyway," he asks taking a drag from his cancer stick. I look over at the willow tree again and smile a bit.

"Her," I nod my head in her direction as I stand making my way over to her, as Johnny, Jimmy, and Zacky make their way over to our table.

*Olivia*
I finally make it to school, and I'm grateful that its kinda windy out. I go to the same spot I always go to, my willow tree. I sit and look through my bag for my notebook, but don't see it. Panic rushes through me as I try to remember the last place I've seen it or placed it. I think back to when I got out of Matt's truck yesterday. How I ran into the house so fast, I wasn't able to make sure I had all of my things. I had left it in Matt's truck. Before I could get up, I see my notebook in the hands of Matt. He smiling down at me, waving it in my face.

"Looking for this babygirl,"he asks as he sits down next to me, letting me snatch it out of his hands. I blush a bit at the pet name, looking at his shades, wanting to see his eyes.

"Yeah I was, thanks," I whisper, and for a while its silent. Just the two of us staring at each other.

"I didn't look in it, you know. I figured it was something private," he points to the book, then looks at the ground. He seems sad, and I want to hug him, take his pain away.

"Thanks," I whisper again still looking at him. He's still looking at the ground now picking at the grass and it makes me mad. I want his attention on me. I touch his shoulder eliciting a gasp from him, which I can't help but smile at. "I really appreciate you wanting to respect my privacy, it means a lot to me."

He looks up at me and smile. He has an amazing smile but today it dim. I wonder what's wrong, but I never get the chance to ask."So Johnny, huh?"

"Yeah he's---

"Olivia, baby doll, how are you," I'm interrupted by Johnny who runs over and sit next to me wrapping his arm around my waist. I frown, upset that he was here when I was trying to talk to Matt.

"Um...fine, could you move your arm though," I see the hurt on his face but don't see the smile on Matt's. He moves it and instead tries to move closer to me, but I scoot away moving closer to Matt. So close I can feel his body heat. "What's wrong with you, Johnny?"

"Nothing," he says standing up," I just wanted to apologize for this morning, in my room." his face is smug as he stares down at me, but I catch him glance in Matt's direction. I look over at Matt and see the expression on his face and I want to cry. He looks so heartbroken, but that can't be. He doesn't like me, does he?

"Uh, I'll see you later Olivia," Matt mutters as he gets up, his shades sliding down his face and I see a bruise near his eye. I gasp, pulling him back down and take his aviators off. He has a black eye. His eye red.

"What happened Matt," I ask as I cradle his face in my hands, feeling the stubble on his chin and jaw. I look at him see the pain in his eyes, but there's also a little spark there. Not like the one with Johnny's dad, this is different.

"Nothing happened," he says, but I'm shaking my head no, rubbing his jawline. " It's nothing babygirl, I promise," his voice is deep now, calming me. He rest his forehead on mine. His nose bumping mine and for a second I think he's going to kiss me, but he leans away. Taking his shades, he puts them back on gets up and walks away, the bell ringing in the distance.

*Johnny*
I decide to go to school after Olivia leaves my house. She looked so beautiful standing there, mad. Her face was scrunched up in that adorable way it does when she's frustrated. It makes me mad that after all these years Matt just now wants to talk to her. Well, I can't let that happen. She's mine. Always was and always will be. She loves me I know she does even if she won't admit it. I just got to get her to see that we belong together.