Status: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold.

We Keep Bleeding Love

Night gone wrong

*Olivia*
I decide to come out of hiding around lunch time, which seems like a good idea since I have to apologize to Johnny. So I head into the courtyard to meet him. I'm not really hungry so I find a table to sit while I wait on my bestie. I feel eyes on me, but I ignore it. I'm getting pretty used to that already. I notice Matt come out of the building holding a tray, his shades still on. I frown at that a bit, knowing that something happened to him. I watch from the corner of my eye as he greets the guys smiling as he sits down. I see him talking to...uh, Brian, I think. A few seconds later he looks over at me and I turn away, deciding to look for Johnny.

Not seeing him I turn back to Matt, figuring he'd be looking away. But nope, I end up catching his eye and holding his gaze. That is until I hear my name being called. I turn around to face Johnny, smiling widely at him, loving to seem him in such a good mood.

"Hey Johnny," I pat the seat next to me, hoping he'll come sit next to me, instead of rejecting me. Although I do deserve it. He hesitates a bit, before looking behind me. He finds his answer because he decides to sit next to me, though he won't look at me. I can tell he's still upset about this morning.

"Hey Olivia," he replies, and I'm a little shocked, that I don't hear babydoll come out of his mouth. I frown, understanding the pain he must feel loving someone who doesn't love you.

"I'm sorry, Johnny," I don't whisper this time, like always. I want him to hear me. I want him to know that I really mean it. I touch his shoulder, leaning on it a bit. He grunts, probably annoyed, and I totally understand. "I really am, and I know that I can't make up for ignoring you, but I wanted to try. So I figured we could hangout at my house this afternoon, and you could spend the night with me. It'll be like old times, I promise."

I see Johnny smile for the first time today, and my own grows wider if possible. He looks over at me, before pulling me into a hug, burying his face into my neck. "Your forgiven," he whispers. And that's all that need to be said, before I'm wrapping him up into my arms so tight, he begs to be let free.

*Brian*
How in the hell does short shit manages to pull a girl like that. I mean I know for a fact that he ain't got no game, his height defiantly doesn't work any wonders for him, and he just CAN'T handle all that ass. Just no, I refuse to believe that Johnny is hitting that. In my opinion, they don't even act like a couple. Yeah, there's something going on with this picture, and I'm going to find out. Matt can sit over there looking like a kicked puppy all he wants to. I'm going after what i want, Johnny's "girl". Oh, and what I want. I get.

*Johnny*
Olivia apologized like I knew she would. At first I wasn't going to forgive her. I mean you can't just ignore your best friend when someone else barges into your life unexpected. And really I guess that's my fault. Introducing her to the guy every girl drool over day and night. But I'd never tell her that. Anyway, I said I wasn't going to forgive her but then she said that we could have a sleepover. What dude in their right mind would pass up the opportunity to see her in them tiny ass sleeping shorts? Plus I could use this as my chance to make her FEEL my love.

*Zacky*
Why the hell are the guys going crazy for Johnny's girl!?! I mean she's fucking beautiful but she's taken. Meaning she ain't giving it up. Unless she a hoe, but she doesn't seem to be that type of girl. Trust me I'd know. I just think the guys want a real relationship right now. They are finally growing up. I just hope this doesn't break out into a huge fight or something. 3 Guys, I Girl. Damn, I feel sorry for Olivia.

*Jimmy*
Since when does Johnny has a girl? And why hasn't he introduced her to his best friend? Why do I suddenly feel betrayed? Why am I just now finding out this tad bit of info.? Why am I the last to know everything? Probably because I'm totally high as a fucking cloud right now. Clouds. Pretty.

*Bell Rung School Is Out*
*Olivia*
Johnny and I walk toward my house chatting up a storm about random shit, but I'm just not into the convo.. But I pretend I that I am, for Johnny's sake. We eventually get to my house where we kick off our shoes and and sprawl out on the couch to watch some tunes. I find Regular Show, and about die of laughter at Johnny's face expression when he sees me singing along with Mordecai and Rigby.

"Oh, snap! Oh, snap! Come to our macaroni party and we'll take a nap! Oh, snap! Oh, snap! Come to our macaroni party and we'll take a nap," I jump up dancing around Johnny, as he sits there watching like wtf is wrong with her.

"Will you please stop," Johnny says, but I know that he doesn't mind. I see his eyes shining with joy, and that's all I want at this moment.

"Yo, I'm going to go change," I yell to Johnny as I dance my way up stairs. I see him nod his head as he turns the channel.

I head into my room changing quickly as possible. I go over to my mirror and wipe off the make-up I had on earlier and put my hair in a huge bun. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued....