Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

The next few days John and Emily had been making progress in this ‘friendship’ they had started; they weren’t at each other’s throats all the time. They still argued that was probably something that would never change both had strong personalities, so they often clashed. Emily started feeling bored being in the house so often, John had his famous band, Shane was at school, Ross in high school, Mr. O’Callaghan at work and Mrs. O’Callaghan...well she was never home. Emily wasn’t used to being so... Useless, all her life had always been filled with work, she worked two Jobs when she was in high school, she helped in charity, performed shows with Talia, wrote songs, practically raised Melissa etc... Here she was like a lazy potato bag... just lying here doing nothing; it bothered her, a heck of a lot. I need to do something...she thought and it was like a light bulb turned one, aha! I think I should get a job... That’s it!
“Emily are you home darling?” Jenny’s voice broke through,
“Be right there mama-O” Emily replied she had started the habit of calling Jenny mama- O it was strange but Jenny really had assumed the role of a mother to her.
Emily walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen, she saw Jenny had multiple grocery bags, Emily started to help unloading them.
“So I was thinking...” She started as she put a bottle of milk in the fridge,
“...I’d like to get a job.” she finished and saw Jenny turn around smiling.
“Okay...”
“It’s just that I need something to do...so I thought I could get a job or something”
“If you’d like to get a Job, I don’t see a problem” Jenny said smiling; Emily went to kiss her cheek.
“But that means I have some job hunting to do” Emily winked,
“Oh Emily sweetie, me and John (husband) need to tell you and John something tonight at dinner” Jenny said frowning lightly,
“Wow that must be confusing having two John’s in one household” Emily chuckled
“You have no idea...Oh could you tell John to be home for dinner at six?” Jenny giggled and turned back to putting groceries away. Emily decided to text John:
To JCO: - “Hey John hope I’m not interrupting anything important but your mom would like you to be home by six”
TO EL: - “Hey nah you didn’t interrupt anything important I was just with the guys and why?”
To JCO: -“Your parents want to tell us something important”
TO EL: - What did you do Lovisa?” Emily looked at the message and chuckled,
To JCO: - “Nothing better question is what did you do?”
To EL: - “No the better question is what didn’t I do?” Emily rolled her eyes,
To JCO: - “Good point...”
To EL: - “Alright I’ll see you later, bye”
Emily was about to put her phone in her pocket when a text message came through at first she thought it was John but realised it was Gibby;
To EL: - “I’m booorrreeeddd” Emily laughed,
To AG: - “That makes the two of us!” she typed back,
To EL: - “Does that mean I can come Kidnap you?”
To AG: - Yup, as long as you bring me back home before six!”
To EL: - “Why fiancé put a curfew on you ;)”
To AG: - “Ha your funny and no his parents have an announcement to make”
To EL: - “Ouu sounds serious”
To AG: - “Probably is...”
To EL: - “Alright I’ll be by yours in 5 mins”
To AG: - “Don’t you mean at John’s?”
To EL: - “You’re getting married to him so it’s yours”
To AG: - “It’s his parents... and I’ll see you in 5 mins” She finished typing the text, she couldn’t wait for Gibby to come and get her, it has been so long since they had hung out together. She got up and got ready, Gibby’s version of 5 minutes is actually more like 20 mins so she took her time, she was never the type of girl to take one hour to get ready, the longest she took was probably half an hour. Probably because she doesn’t wear makeup her version of it is light mascara with pink lip gloss that’s it.
She heard the honk outside; rushing downstairs she yelled a goodbye to Jenny and opened the front door. Austin was leaning against his convertible mustang, he had aviator’s sunglasses on and was posing, she rolled her eyes while chuckling and pushed him away making him stumble slightly yet he still laughed as she entered his mustang, she ran her hand on the seat loving the leather and the antic style of it.
Gibby’s Car:

Image

“Sweet ride Mr Gibbs” she smiled.
“You know it baby girl, so where to?” Gibby asked as he drove away from the O’Callaghan’s.
“How about a park or something…”
“Works for me” he smiled and came into the view of a park, both got out and Gibby had his arm wrapped around her shoulders, she didn’t mind they were best friends after all.
“So how are things going with JohnO?” Gibby asked tentatively,
“He is fully recovered now…”
“Oh well that’s good” he said and they stayed silent,
“But how are things going relationship- wise?”
“He wants to be friends” she shrugged and Gibby tried to stifle a chuckle she glared at him.
“I’m sorry it just sounds kind of ridiculous…” He said and then frowned at the look on her face,
“You like him don’t you?” he asked and she groaned while lying down on the grass.
“I don’t know Gibby, I certainly care… But he’s in love with someone else, so I don’t know anymore”
“Millie he might fall in love with you, you never know”
“Love doesn’t exist Gibby” She said bitterly, shocking Gibby.
“If I remember correctly the Millie I knew believed in love and was a hopeless romantic…”
“Millie what happened to you?”
“Blake is what happened to me” She stood up,
“Its 5:30 we better head back…”she mumbled and walked away, leaving Gibby to wonder what truly happened with Blake Sanders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey readers!! I posted one more today because tomorrow im going to be soo busy i know i wont have time but anyways i hope you enjoy it and can any of you sort of guess what happened to Emily?

Thanks to the beautiful commenters:

blglover4
CaliforniaShadows
xxJilliann
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx

Love all of you thanks you so much for all your support!

befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Emmeline xx