Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Emily slammed the bedroom door, the nerve of that man! She threw her pillow against the wall. Pacing the room and she suddenly felt light headed it wasn’t because she was pacing but because of... No, I won’t have that again!
She mumbled as she closed her eyes, a wave of nausea assaulted her and she felt her knees weaken. Emily started feeling the room spin she lowered herself to the floor and laid her head on her arms and breathed heavily, tears sprung into her eyes at the possibility of having to go back to hospital. She crawled to her side table and opened the drawers where she kept her medication, finding the right pill she grabbed a bottle of water and swallowed. As she looked at the pills she noted that she better go buy some more because her anaemia was causing her a lot of grief lately, should she tell someone? She thought as tears came back up when she remembered John’s hateful words. What was wrong with her, why couldn’t guys just like her? Was she really that plain, or was her personality so distasteful? Emily sobbed as she remembered the night her father had abandoned the family, then Blake’s violent behaviour and now the one that bothered her was John’s dislike of her. Burying her face in her arms as tears poured down her cheeks she wondered why she had to start liking John O’Callaghan with his mesmerising green eyes that had quickly become her favourite shade of green, his luxurious brown messy hair, his stunning smile and the way his eyes lit up when he actually was happy and could be bear her presence, which sadly was not often. Boys like him don’t like girls like you
She mentally thought and her sobs came out harder shaking her body, maybe her father was right after all, maybe she was just a pathetic girl that no man could ever like, the type of girl who would never amount to anything. Emily was so filled with misery that she was completely oblivious to the door opening, until she felt a hand on top her head.

John closed his phone, not knowing whether to answer Carrie or not. He couldn’t bring himself to do it because it felt so wrong now that he was engaged, sighing John rubbed his face with his hands, he thought about it and he now realises why he has been such a jerk to Emily; he was starting to like her, and that scared him. He walked back inside and went straight upstairs, as he opened the door his heart felt like it was about to break when he saw Emily huddled in a corner, her sobs racked her thin body and John choked on guilt. He walked to her but she didn’t react, she probably didn’t hear him, not wanting to startle her he laid a hand on the head caressing her smooth black curls. Emily lifted her head and John saw her red puffy eyes, her runny red nose and the tears that glistened on her pale cheeks. Without thought he grabbed hold of her and crushed her in an embrace, holding her tightly against him, he had to admit that he would be lying if he said he didn’t like having the feel of her so close to him.
“I’m sorry Millie, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean it… Baby please look at me” He said softly, she stiffened.
“No.” She said and pushed him away, she stood up.
“Millie...”
“John you can’t just make me feel worthless and APOLOGISE, OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!” She yelled, backing away from him, a steady stream of tears flowing down.
“Please Emily don’t…” John pleaded trying to touch her but she refused.
“No! I mean nothing to you and you’ll just keep taking your anger out on me and think it’s going to be alright but it’s not John!” Emily said and then came to a conclusion,
“Millie please…”John said gently she closed her eyes and knew what she had to do, but before she was about to tell him his ringtone blared into the intense atmosphere.
“Are you picking that up?” She said and John kept staring at her, she grabbed his phone and saw the dreaded name of ‘Carrie’ on it, she gave it back to him.
“I’ve always known about her…”she looked at his handsome face and her eyes misted again, she turned to the wardrobe and grabbed a suitcase, Emily started piling clothing in it.
“Emily what are you doing?” John asked his voice slightly panicked,
“Leaving” She said forcefully, willing herself to do it.
“Emily, no… please, don’t…” John grabbed her arm.
“Why shouldn’t I?” She inquired and his face took a slightly blank look, she felt as if she was punched in her stomach, she truly didn’t mean anything to him.
“Goodbye John” She snatched her arm away from him.
“Emily, where will you go?” John said his voice small and almost miserable, but why should it she meant nothing to him.
“To Gibby’s” she held her suitcase and without looking back she left the bedroom with a stunned Fiancé.
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM! SHE LEFT!!! John officially likes her and she has the same feeling but she's gone? what on earth will happen?! your thoughts would be appreciated!!

thank you to the most awesome commenters ever! :

babygurl94512
blglover4
littlelion;
cityrockerfashion6
FindAWayToSmile
SexPanda
rainy_day_girl

you are all so wonderful for all the encouragement you're giving me because if you didn't boost me like you do there really wouldn't be a story you are all amazing!

befriend? subscribe? comment?

<3 Emmeline XX