Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Seventeen

Emily watched as John grabbed her bags and piled it at the back of his four wheel drive, he turned and both faced each other uncertain of what to do next. Austin cleared his throat and Emily turned to him and hugged him,
“Thank you so much for all you’ve done Gibby”
“Anytime baby girl, you know I love you”
“I love you too, you’re the most wonderful friend and I’m blessed to have you” Emily said with emotion and Austin kissed her cheek.
“I’ll always be there for you Millie, now your fiancé looks slightly jealous so we should probably stop hugging…” Austin whispered in her ear, there was a strange emotion in his eyes she chose to ignore it. Turning around she saw that John really did have a frown on his face, she walked to the passenger side of the car and John opened her door, she thanked him and he just gave her that charming smile of his. Waving one more time at Gibby john pulled out of the driveway, silence issued in the car.
“Millie I truly can’t express how truly sorry I am for last night” John said as ‘someone like you’ by the summerset played lightly on the radio.
“I know you are…It just really hurt when you said it” she whispered looking down at her hands resting on her lap.
“Can you forgive me…? Please baby?” He asked as one of his hands reached over and grabbed her hand in his. Emily needless to say was shocked by the tender way he called her baby or the way he held her hand, even though he was looking at the road she heard the sincerity in his voice which would’ve been mirrored in his eyes.
“I-I can, I won’t lie to you and say I already have but I’m trying very hard to” She said honestly.
“That’s all I can ask for Millie, thank you” John said glancing at her for a second.
“How did your family react to me leaving last night?”
“Let’s just say none of them are talking to me and if I had a penny for every glared I have received this morning I would be a millionaire” he chuckled and her mouth took the shape of an ‘O’
“Oh, I’m sorry I-”
“Emily if anyone should be sorry it’s me, none of this was your fault” He squeezed her hand, she was surprised by the change in him, she liked it very much but what on earth brought it on?
“Wow! John O’Callaghan is admitting that all this is his fault, I dare say I’ll have to remember this day” She joked lightening the mood, he chuckled.
“Oh shut up already”
“NEVER!” She yelled and both burst in laughter as they pulled into the O’Callaghan’s driveway.
“Ready?” Emily asked John as they opened the front door of the house.
“Mom?” John called out in the fairly silent house,
“Momma O!” Emily sang and she heard footsteps hurrying their way.
“Emily you’re back!!” Shane yelled flinging himself into her arms,
“Yes honey, I’m back” She hugged him,
“Oh sweetie!!” Jenny said excitedly and hugged Emily and Shane at the same time.
“May I just say John acted like a complete Idiot and I gladly told him so” Ross said walking towards her then joining the group hug, they laugh and John stood outside the happy party feeling all awkward.
“So John, you went to get her back?” Jenny lifted a questioning brow while looking critically at her son.
“Yes ma’am” He said as though a little boy who was caught doing something wrong.
“And you apologised?” She scolded,
“Profusely Jenny” Emily smiled at him.
“You admit you’re a grade A idiot?” Ross added and John rolled his eyes.
“Yes Ross, I admit”
“Then you are welcomed in this group hug” Little Shane said being all cute, John chuckled an all hugged.
“Now I have to take Emily somewhere” John said tugging Emily towards the front door.
“Want to tell me where that it?”
“You’ll know soon enough” John said as he opened the passenger side of his car for Emily to slip in, she pestered him to tell her the whole way, then she saw Jared’s house in view.
They both got out of the four wheel drive and John entered Jared’s always unlocked house. Emily heard voices outside and when she and John stepped out Emily was almost suffocated in hugs.
“Emily, if it’s any consolation we all told John that he seriously screwed up” Brittany said and all laughed,
“That does help me” Emily said dramatically while laying a hand against her heart,
“Good Job John” Emily heard Kennedy say and shot Brittany a questioning look, she just mouthed ‘tell you later’. Emily nodded and heard someone clear their throat, Emily turned and her eyes widen because there standing next to Gibby was Talia who had a big smile on her face.
“Hello love” she smiled and both of them ran and hugged tightly laughing as both almost lost balance.
“How are you here?” Emily asked excited,
“Your fiancé called and told me he screwed up, then Mr.Gibbs here filled me in and I had extra cash plus I was bored out of my mind so here I am!” Talia said without breath.
“Oh! My two best friends are here!”
“Yup except I am no longer friends with Ms.Talia” Gibby pouted and Emily noted his cheek was red.
“You didn’t…”Emily looked at Talia amused.
“I sure did” Emily laughed and Gibby pouted even more so she kissed his cheek that Talia had slapped,
“You know what we need to do now?!” Garrett said really excited.
“What?” Brit asked,
“Partay!” He yelled,
“Agreed!” all of them called out,
“I’ll organise it in two days!” Pat said and all of them rolled their eyes.
“who’s going to be there?” Talia asked,
“Everyone and I mean it everyone” Pat said with a wicked grin, somehow Emily had a bad feeling curdling in her tummy something bad was going to happen. she just knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya wonderful people, sooo what do you think is going to happen at the party because i just want to say it's going to be big!!! so i forgot to ask do any of you have a small notion on what Blake did because you'll definate find out in the next two chapters!!

Thanks to these awesome commenter:

blglover4
littlelion;
cityrockerfashion6
BraceeFaceeJay
CaliforniaShadows
rainy_day_girl

for commenting!!! love you all!!

befriend? subscribe? comment?

<3 Emmeline XX