Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Twenty- Four

Awakening

John opened his eyes to the sight of the alarm clock which indicated that it was now 7 am, turning onto his side he found an empty space beside him. John frowned and looked around the room strangely...Where was Emily? Shaking his head at the bad feeling which coursed through his body he slowly got out of bed and stretch, making his way downstairs he looked around and yelled Emily’s name, but he was met with silence. Feeling a knot form in his stomach he walked through every room and still he could not find her, not wanting to panic he tried calling her phone but went to voicemail. He ran a shaky hand through his hair, something’s wrong! He thought as he grabbed his phone and called the only person he could think of that would know her whereabouts.
“Hey John what’s up man?” Austin’s voice broke through.
“Austin is Emily with you?” John tried to be calm.
“No...? Why?” Austin asked truly confused,
“Sh*t Austin man, she’s missing I don’t know where she is I woke up and she wasn’t there, I checked everywhere and I tried calling her phone she was so upset about last night, I don’t know where she could g-” John’s rant was interrupted,
“Cool it John she probably went for a walk or something okay? I’ll try her phone...” Austin said then hung up.
An hour and a half later and 23 phone calls and 16 messages later and still nothing...At this point John had called everyone, his house was crowded with Ross, Shane, Jenny, John senior, Pat, Garrett, Austin, Talia, Kennedy, Jared, Tim and Brittany.
“You don’t think Blake got to her do you?” Talia said worried, John clenched his jaw.
“Don’t think the worst Talia” Austin said frustrated running a hand through his hair in agitation.
“I’ll try calling again” John got up and walked towards the door, he counted the rings, one two, three...
“Hello?” A confused manly voice answered Emily’s phone making John’s heart almost stop.

Octavian’s P.O.V

Octavian got ready for his normal daily run; thinking today was going to be the normal day as always. Putting on his running shoes he exhaled, walking towards the room next to his, he saw the little sleeping form of his 4 year old baby sister, who was now his responsibility. At 22 he was a fully qualified paramedic, he was now also the full guardian of his baby sister after his parent’s death. Rubbing his face, he stood up to go for a 20 minute jog before getting Bernice ready for prep and going for his shift at the hospital. As he ran his raven black hair fell into his green hazel eyes, brushing it away, the park came into his view, not paying much attention as he ran he saw the trees that lined up the south part of the park. Ignoring it as inconsequential that is until he saw a form lying on the grass, at first he thought that perhaps the person was only laying there but would they not move...at all? Octavian told himself to ignore it but his morals prevented it.
“Hey are you alright there?” he yelled, a long distance away from the person, Octavian listened and could only hear the singing of birds. He walked closer and noticed that it was a girl, her face hidden, Octavian gently nudged her and still she did not stir. Brushing the hair away from her face, he felt his heart jump as he saw this beautiful awfully pale stranger, Octavian looked at her and realised how shallow her breathing, all his training came back immediately, taking her pulse he started getting worried, her lips had turned blue and her heart was not even beating regularly. Octavian grabbed his phone;
“Hey man!” Mike his paramedic best friend said.
“Mike we have a code red! I need you to have the ambulance come immediately to the park on groves street!! NOW!”
“Okay!” Mike immediately hung up, Octavian levelled the girls head, he could stop noticing how stunning she was, as he brushed her hair away, her grey hoddie moved and he saw the bad bruising on her throat, his breath caught, was she beaten...?
The ambulance sirens came and he saw Mike and Jack jump out, as they were on duty Octavian moved back, as he did he heard ‘awakening’ by Switchfoot blast from a mobile phone that was discarded on the grass near the mysterious girl. He picked it up;
“Hello?” He said in a bit of a confused voice.
“Who the hell are you!? A male yelled.
“My name’s Octavian-” he started,
“What have you done with Emily, where’s Emily!?” The man sounded frantic.
“Now I need you to calm down and tell me what your relationship with her is” He said in a professional voice,
“Why does it matter just tell me where she is!”
“Protocol doesn’t allow me to do that sir...”
“I’m her Fiancé!” The man said frustrated, Octavian felt sad about that for some reason.
“The ambulance has just taken her...”
“Ambulance!?”
“I found her unconscious in the park, I’m a paramedic we’ll be at the hospital in 15 mins” Octavian said and hung up running to jump into the ambulance with the beautiful Emily.

John P.O.V

“The ambulance has just taken her...” John’s felt his heart stop.
“Ambulance!?” I yelled.
“I found her unconscious in the park, I’m a paramedic we’ll be at the hospital in 15 mins” the paramedic said and hung up, John ran into the room with all the family and friends.
“We need to leave NOW!” he yelled, grabbing his keys.
“Why what’s happened?” Austin asked grabbing John’s arm.
“The ambulance just picked her up she was found unconscious in a park” he said and Talia started sobbing, everyone looked shocked, but John just shook out of Austin’s grasp and went outside and got into his car, everyone followed suit and got into their cars they sped all the way to hospital.
As they got to the reception John went to the receptionist;
“Emily Lovisa is she alright, is she...?” John started to say,
“You must be the Fiancé?” A manly voice said behind him and he found a tall guy in a paramedics outfit he had raven black hair and hazel eyes.
“Are you Octavian?” John asked and Octavian nodded.
“How is she?” Talia asked and Octavian briefly looked at her then rubbed the back of his neck.
“She is with the doctor right now, when we got her here they ran through a bunch of tests, none is in right now. But considering you are the next of kin we need you to fill her details.” Octavian said and John nodded.
“I have to leave for my shift but I’ll be back later today to check up on her alright?” Octavian said and again John nodded. After Octavian left they all sat down in the waiting room waiting for news.

Emily’s P.O.V

Where am I...? Emily thought as she looked around the pristine white room where beeping sounds filled her ears, she looked down her arm and cringed at all the needles that connected her to a drip and...Oh no she groaned, Blood... she’s getting blood transfusion. Confusion washed over her... How did I get here? She briefly remembered the park and then poof nothing.
“Ms. Lovisa, you’re awake!” A woman dressed as a nurse said,
“Y-yes...” he voice came out croaked.
“Now do you know where you are?” She asked and Emily furrowed her brows while nodding,
“How long have I been here?”
“Two days...I must say you’ve had a lot of visitors” The nurse said and then grinned,
“How on earth do you know the Maine!?” She added.
“Oh they were here?” Emily asked and chided herself for her stupid question.
“Yes! They were so worried”
“Oh...really?”
“Yes especially that handsome lead singer!”
“John” Emily breathed as her heart skipped a beat… was he really worried about me, despite her uncommonly pale cheeks she felt warmth flood into them.
“Oh Famous boyfriend lucky girl!” The nurse said laughing while readjusting the drip.
“Oh fiancé actually” Emily smiled sheepishly.
“Extremely Lucky girl!” The nurse said wide eyes.
“Yea... Do you know if Dr. Morgan is here yet I’d like to speak with him...Please” Emily asked while nausea washed over her slightly making her room spin.
“I’ll check for you honey, oh and Octavian came yesterday again” she said and was about to leave but Emily stopped her.
“Octavian?” Emily had never heard that name before, well…apart from Roman historical books but she certainly doubted that a now thousand year old dead roman emperor would visit her.
“The man who found and saved you and happens to be a paramedic and a hunk” She winked and Emily was more confused that before.
“I’ll go page the doctor for you” she smiled and left.
Emily lied there and groaned, everything was so sore, she was so sore...
“Emily what did I tell you about stress?” Dr. Drew Morgan walked in making her sigh.
“So it was that again?” He nodded and her shoulders dropped in defeat.
“I tried Dr. Morgan I really did...”
“We had to give you about 6 bags of blood”
“Gosh you make me sound like a vampire...It was that bad?” Her eyes were wide open.
“Yes...your case is very serious I’ve said so since I had received your file 3 months ago!” He scolded gently.
“Sorry” she sighed, “Did you tell my um, family what happened?”
“I had to Emily...” She gapped oh my god...
“W-what...?”
“Yea just the woman named Jenny though” Dr. Morgan said and Emily sighed maybe Jenny didn’t say anything!
“Okay...” she smiled.
“I’ll schedule you for a check up in 5 days okay?” He asked and she nodded, she leaned back on her hospital bed staring at the ceiling.
“Hey...” A masculine voice said and Emily looked to the door and blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... any thoughts?
I know a lot of you were thinking that Blake was going to find her... But who says Octavian won't be a problem...? Muahahaha!

Thank you Awesome people:

cityrockerfashion6
SexPanda
blglover4
xxJilliann
babygurl94512
Awesome Asian Girl
rainy_day_girl

You guys are what keep me writting =D

My other story for anyone interested:

From this Moment On

Read it? pretty please?

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

Readers 212, Subscribers 55, Comments 125 = A flabbergasted Me!

<3 Emmeline XX