Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Twenty- Nine

And when you need a place to run to for better for worse I got you… -Leona Lewis

John looked at Emily as she played guitar Hero with Ross, he laughed when she started dancing and had a fist pump moment when she won, Ross tackled her and she laughed as he pouted. John loved the way she fitted perfectly with his family, the way they all loved her and the way she and Ross would have this funny rivalry. John had to admit he felt something deep for Emily, she was so wonderful that just her being near him would make his heart accelerate, just her being her endearing her to him even more. He really like Emily she wasn’t like all these other girls, that trip and fight at the ice cream shop made him realise how much he liked her…Hell he was falling inexplicably in love for Emily he didn’t know when it started or when it happened but right now he couldn’t care less about Carrie. John debated with himself on whether he should tell her but he was a bit afraid in case she didn’t reciprocate the feelings…John jump out of his reverie when he felt the couch dip slightly, as he looked to the side he found Emily next to him. Her eyes met his and she smiled while getting comfortable, John pulled her to his side and she snuggled against him. One of John’s hands started playing with her black curls as her head was resting on his shoulder. Emily sighed and John felt her completely melt against him, John could not explain what he felt as he finally realised that Emily was his. His other hand intertwined with her left one and he played with her engagement ring on her fourth finger. John winced as he remembered the way he gave her the ring how he threw it at her and the way she had reacted… Emily really did deserve better than this. John kept playing with her fingers and rested his head on top of hers, he brought her hand up and kissed it, Emily lifted her head and John saw shock skim through the mesmerising depth of her brown eyes. Emily searched John’s eyes and saw sadness skim through them and…Could it be regard? Emily felt as if her heart had grown wings could John be feeling something for her? Emily searched his hypnotizing green eyes that had golden specks in them, John slowly lowered his face to hers and Emily felt her heart accelerate John was about to kiss her, she had wondered what his lips would feel like. Just as their lips were about to connect someone barged in, startling John and Emily, and there stood Ross and Shane both had wide eyes and popcorn fell out of Ross’ mouth as they saw that John and Emily almost kissed. Both brothers awkwardly yet quickly turned around and walked out.
“Well that wasn’t awkward at all…” John chuckled and Emily felt her cheeks warm up.
“Yea…” She murmured all she could think of was that John was about to kiss her. John studied Emily and saw her bite her plump pink lips, he could almost hear the wheels working in her head…Maybe he was playing to fast? He thought. Emily and John were silent for a while, Emily’s breath stopped and she trembled when John caress her cheek which brought on another wave of warmth, he smiled as he felt and saw her reaction to him. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead and cheeks before resting his forehead on hers, Emily didn’t know what to do, she never felt that way for someone and even if she thought she loved Blake she had never felt like this.
“You’re so beautiful…” John whispered as their faces were really close.
“No I’m not…” She looked down, but John tipped her chin up.
“You are more beautiful than any other girls that I know” He answered and she flushed.
“John…Why are you doing this?” Emily whispered wanting to know how he feels about her.
“Because I really L-” He started but again was interrupted this time by Jenny yelling that it was dinner time. John stood up and held a hand out to Emily he intertwined their fingers and walked toward the dining room.

Dinner Time

Emily watched everyone at the dinner table she had always admired the O’Callaghan’s they were a strong family, who cared for one another and loved each other fiercely. Emily’s eyes widen as she realised what day it was today, this day was actually the day that her dad had walked out of her life. The day her father had proven that she wasn’t worth anything to him, the old hurt hit her like a ton of bricks as she realised that this was the day that she had lost her childhood because she had to grow up so fast, with a brother in college and a little sister to raise up while her mum had to work about three jobs to keep food on the table. Her father she thought bitterly would send money once in a while and he would complain constantly that he was wasting his money on those worthless girls as quoted mentally. Emily had to work two jobs in high school to help her mother out as her Father (the man didn’t deserve the name) ignored their existence and eventually stopped giving money. Emily felt her eyes fill with unwanted tears…Tears that she had shed so many times over that patronizing, egoistical, sexist Jerk of a father. Emily looked around the table and saw how John senior acting with his 3 sons…Why couldn’t her father act like that? Why did he despise them so? Emily couldn’t stand to watch the love that poured from this family right this moment.
“Excuse me” Her voice came as slightly strangled as she rushed out of the dining room.

John’s P.O.V

John laughed at his father’s jokes and noticed one particular voice was missing he glanced at Emily and saw a myriad of emotions cross her face. One that worried him was anguish, he was about to reach for her hand when she abruptly stood up.
“Excuse me” Emily’s voice was a bit strangled sounding as though she wanted to cry.
Before John had time to say something she was gone, the table had gone quiet and they all looked at him, he frowned and stood up heading to where she left. Once he reached their bedroom, he heard muffled sobs and he became really worried.
“Emily…?” He said tentatively and she jumped at the sound of his voice.
“OH!” She gushed quickly trying to wipe her face as thought to make it appear that she wasn’t crying.
“Emily what’s wrong?” John asked walking towards her.
“Nothing’s wrong…” She looked away,
“That’s a lie and we both know it, plus you won’t just start crying for no reason,” He said taking her hands in his, “Tell me baby”
“It’s just…” She sighed, “Today…is exactly 10 years my father abandoned my family.”
John’s heart dropped,
“And I just remembered it all, I’m sorry I probably ruined dinner…”
“No you didn’t we were all worried”
“Why would you be worried about me?” She asked looking away.
“Because I care about you…” John cupped her face and lowered his lips to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY KISSED!!!! emily's dad is a jerk! JOHN IS ADORABLE!
Sorry for not posting for so long but work and christmas prevented me! anyways.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BOXING DAY (for Aussies)
Guys don't be silent!!! I really wanna know what you think comments por favor??

Thanks to you wonderfully amazing individuals:
cityrockerfashion6
Blonderella95
SexPanda
blglover4
rainy_day_girl
xxJilliann
feedmetothewolves;
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
CaliforniaShadows
lindsay.marie
Awesome Asian Girl

For your amazing comments!

By the way to Awesome Asian Girl i love that you named John and Emily's relationship 'Jemily' haha

befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Emmeline XX