Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

“John, John Cornelius O’Callaghan” Oh god...It is him, Crap!
Now Emily keep calm, cool, collected and pray that Talia won’t kill you.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you, ugh John” Emily replied not sure what to call him.
“Ugh same...” John awkwardly replied and ran a hand through his brown hair,
“Okay so now the engaged couple have met!” Maria beamed and immediately both Emily and John stiffened, when Emily looked at him, his eyes were cold almost accusing.
“John why don’t you take Emily up to her bedroom” Jenny asked him kindly.
“Yea, um which room is it?” John asked nervously, clearly he didn’t want this.
“Yours silly.” She smiled and Emily and John stayed quiet for a second until,
“WHAT!?” they both yelled,
“Aw how cute already in- sync with each other” Ross teased and John looked like he was about to blow up.
“You can’t be serious Jenny please there must be other rooms” Emily begged not wanting to share a bed with this guy she is to call her fiancé; handsome or not he is acting like a bit of a jerk.
“All the guest rooms are being renovated at the moment, sweetie” Jenny smiled,
“How bloody convenient” John mumbled under his breath but Emily heard him.
“Couch I’d be glad to sleep on a couch...” Emily said,
“No your are a guest, John won’t mind sharing his bed with you” A man said, who looked strikingly like John.
“Dad this is ridi-” John started to say but was interrupted,
“Don’t be weird John you’ve shared your bed with girls before and Emily is hot!” Shane said and Emily flushed, great now I’m marrying a man who sleeps around!
“Shane!” Jenny, John, Ross and John senior exclaimed,
“You know what its fine, let’s not stress over this” Emily said quickly feeling the tension, she quickly grabbed her luggage, all of them looked at her and her mother smiled.
“It’s the last door down the hall sweetie” jenny said quietly
“Perfect” Emily said lifting her two extremely heavy luggages not really caring at the pain because she just wanted to leave quickly and she started up the stair case two steps at a time she all but ran upstairs to the bedroom. Once she found the room, she opened the door revealing nice cream walls and a mahogany queen size bed with brown and cream sheets. There was and en-suite and a bathroom, the thing she liked the most was there was a huge window with a stunning view and just at the window was bench with cushions on it just the perfect place to sit and day dream. On the other side were about 5 or 6 guitars, Emily was in awe she adores music and these guitars were the best of the best. Emily ran a hand through her black locks and sighed, so much Luxury this was not what she expected or wanted.
“Everything to your liking or are you going to change that too?” A raspy masculine voice said making Emily jump, as she turned around she saw John leaning on the doorway, his arms crossed looking annoyed.
“What are you talking about? I’m not changing anything for you,” Emily asked confused,
“Yea right” he scoffed, “You’re changing my life! Everything!”
“Yea, because that was so my intention O’Callaghan” Emily replied shocking herself with her sarcasm,
“What exactly is your intention Lovisa?” John narrowed his eyes,
“I don’t know what you’re talking about what do you mean by my intentions?”
“Probably wanted fame huh? Or you couldn’t get a fiancé so you had to invade my life” John replied forcefully.
“Well that confirms my worst fear, I am marrying a Jerk!” Emily’s voice rose,
“And as to your fame, I don’t care a whit about it, I’ve never liked luxury and this is the embodiment of it! Oh, and I have never heard of your existence apart from 3 days ago andI was told I would be marrying a man named John Cornelius not O’Callaghan so this shows I don’t care about your fame! I am not a gold digger and I will not allow you to think so little of me!” Emily breathe heavily, where on earth did all her gentleness go? John O’Callaghan is bringing out the worst in me!
“You get riled up way too quickly” John laughed at her making Emily flushed as her anger levels rose higher,
“Only because I can’t stand jerks but amuse me, why are you doing this whole marriage thing?” Emily said coldly,
“Because my dear mother thinks that it’s time I find a ‘Nice’ wife so that I can be more responsible” John said smirking,
“I guess she will be disappointed when she realizes you’re anything but ‘Nice’”
“Why you D-” Emily almost yelled when john put a finger to her lips,
“Now that wouldn’t have been nice right wifey?” he said as though talking to a child, Emily was breathing heavily to make herself calm down and felt tingles on her lips where John touched them,
“Anyway I have practice so here wear that apparently you have to and we have to be happy about it” John said throwing a small velvet blue box at her and as she opened it she saw a beautiful ring,
“How gallant of you to give it to me like that” she said sarcastically and he gave her a cold smile and left.This is going to be hell!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey buddies!!! I finished year 11 yay! now on school holidays woohoo!
anyways i hope you like it! Isn't John mean to Emily ahh but still have to love the man!
please please comment i really want to know your thoughts,
If i get about 4 comments I'll do another update TODAY what do you say?
Do you want to know what happens next?

Thanks to these lovely people who commented, i love you guys!:
yotequieromucho
babygurl94512

Thanks for the encouragement, if you like the story spread the word :)

Befriend? Comment? subscribe?

love you!
<3 Emmeline xxx