Sequel: Therapy
Status: prequel!!!

Forget About It

oh hot damn

"Care to explain where the hell you've been all night and what the fuck an unconscious girl is doing in your hotel bed?"

It was an unfamiliar voice that let me escape from a deep sleep. I groaned and rubbed my temples, what the hell happened last night and even better, where the fuck was I?

"Her name is Kasey, remember the girl I took out in Cleveland? Her, she’s German! So I was partying with her," A voice I recognized yelled back.

I was in fact in a hotel room: white walls, dark furniture, a flat screen TV and a comfortable bed. I scrunched my forehead. What had happened again?

"I don't give a shit what her name is, get the fuck rid of her Jack."

Right, Jack ran into me yesterday, which got us here. Can you believe it? All Time Low just fucking happen to be playing the festival.

"Fuck you Matt. I like her, she's cool, so fuck the fuck off."

I heard a door open and someone stepping in before slamming the door shut again.

"Interview at three, stage at six." The guy, I figured was Matt their tour manager, yelled through the locked doors.

A weight shifted the bed and I turned to face the amusing boy. "Hi," I whispered.

His face lit up at once, "Good morning.” His fingers traced my face down to my chin, “I’m sorry you had to be woken up to Matt talking bad about you."

"Don't worry about it," I snickered, I am lying in bed with Jack Barakat, I thought. “I guess he has a point."

"Please don't say that," Jack closed his eyes and sighed, then opened them to look directly at me, "I want you to be here."

I smiled, which caused Jack to lean down and kiss me. Might I say: Oh. Hot. Damn.

When Jack was back asleep I sneaked out of bed and took a shower. First of all, I was hoping to get away before he woke up again and secondly, I got a free shower in the middle of a festival weekend. Lucky, right?

Out of the shower I pulled my hair up and dressed into the shorts and tank from last night. Skanky and dirty, whoo!

While back in the room Jack was still snoring like a champ, so I dug into his suitcase to find a gray hoodie, pulled it on and made my way out of the room, basically ninja style.

I know this was mean compared to what he had done for me, but it would end on this note either way. He's a famous rockstar; he will not hook up with his fans and fall in love with them.

The elevator beeped and the doors opened, thank god.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright alright

how about some notes??