Sequel: Therapy
Status: prequel!!!

Forget About It

new tour

“Get up lazy ass!” A megaphone screamed into my left ear.

“Fuck off,” I retorted and pulled the Toy Story covers over my ears.

In the next second someone stole them from me and I laid in the bed half naked in boxers and a shirt I got a hold of last night.

“Kasey Marie – it’s half past three. In. The. Afternoon.” The familiar voice once again screamed through the megaphone.

I turned around, realizing I was on the metal bus in the bottom bunk and snatched the megaphone from Tom’s hands.

“Go. The. Fuck. Away.” I growled and turned back around.

I heard Tom get up and walk to the back lounge: “Fine you fucking win.”

“Thank you,” Eric replied and I clearly heard the smile on his face, “Now where are my twenty bucks.”

I snarled, hid the megaphone by my feet and reached for my covers. They always made bets. Tom always tried to convince us that he knew me inside out. He doesn’t.

“Eric, she needs to get up.” Tom complained, “John said she should watch sound check and then meet everyone else.”

“Dude, she stayed up until six this morning with me.”

“Yeah and what were you two getting at?” Tom snickered.

I sighed. Just cause I was the only girl going on this tour, I was getting shit from everyone.

Rolling out of my bunk, I walked into the back lounge in way too sexy clothes and bed hair.

“Do you guys mind not talking about me when I’m like right there?” I pointed behind me.

“Kasey – Morning!” Eric smiled at me.

“And Tom, I did not hook up with anyone last night or ever since I have John asked me to come on tour.” I pointed at the merch guy.

He put his hands up in surrender: “Alright please don’t kill me.”

Eric laughed, “Too late. I bet she’s mastering the plan already.”

“Who’s mastering what plan?” Tim’s voice approached and a second later I was hugged from behind, “Oh look who’s up.”

“Only cause these two were slandering about me.” I argued back.

“We weren’t slandering,” Tom retorted, “we were betting.”

“That’s worse!” I exclaimed.

Eric quit his game and was starting to laugh at us and as Tom was about to argue back, Tim jumped in.
“Well John’s waiting for you to meet the people we’re playing with today.”

I grinned and instantly faced Tim, “Oh the people who we’re just seeing today?”

“Yep, so I’m kidnapping you." He basically checked me out from head to toe, "Okay, you might wanna change. Those guys are like animals."

------

I was walking towards the venue through a disorganized parking lot. There are six tour busses and one van with a trailer, but none were signified to what band they belonged to.

Today the Maine, We are the in Crowd and Mayday Parade were meeting up with another tour to play one big show. But of course, I could not hinch a clue who it would be.

As I rounded the building, around ten girls were probably waiting on someone famous a hundred meter in front of me at a door.

I sighed, walked a few meters back, pulled out a cigarette and sat myself down. John warned me about the fans that he loves, but could get really annoying.

I have known John for a while now. He loved his idea of taking me with him, even though I had to think it through a few times. John took me in as a long lost big brother right away, caring about me, sharing everything and making me happy any way he could. Not in a sexual way. John and I are like best friends, like brother and sister. Nothing more.

It was hard adjusting to the band. I swear Pat has ADD, one second we sit somewhere talking and the next Pat is dancing, singing and screaming like an idiot. He is a sweetheart just like Garrett and Jared. Although, Garrett and Kenny are like the two badass-wanna-be boys in their band, and well Kennedy, yeah I like him.

It was even worse when we began to go on tour two weeks ago, but at least Tay was another girl on the tour and we could spend some time alone.

I crushed the last piece of the cigarette into the ground, got up and made my way over to the door into every fan’s paradise-dream.

“Excuse me ladies,” I said loudly, “The venue doors are to the front of this building, there is no way you guys will get your luck back here.”

I sort of sounded like I knew what I was talking about, right?

“Who are you? And why do you have a pass?” One of the girls stood up. She might have been fourteen at the very most.

But she asked a very good question. “Friend of a band here,” I answered monotony.

‘Always be nice to the fans, that’s the A and O of this.’ John’s voice echoed.


“What band?” She tried to figure out.

“I’m a friend of the Maine,” I smiled, then went back to being serious, “Girls, if you will excuse me I have to be somewhere.”

“Can you send the boys out?” Another girl asked.

I had opened the door, “Sorry, I really can’t. I’m not a tour manager or their boss in that matter.”

“I bet she’s John’s girlfriend, she’s beautiful.” A girl said just before the door closed.

Great, I was already labeled.

“Pass?” A bodyguard suddenly stood in front of me.

“Right,” I fidgeted with the pass I got from Tim and showed it to the tall guy in a uniform.

“Alright thanks, its just teenies have been trying to get in all morning.”

“No problem,” I saluted the guy and got a chuckle from him.

I began walking into some generall direction, finding myself lost after five minutes. Yeah, why couldn't someone be here in this exact moment? Maybe rescue me? I kept walking around two - three - six corners in hopes to find someone familiar, but no such luck. I sighed and screamed for John, who hopefully would find me in this maze of white walls and gray floors.

“Kasey!” I spun around to John and smiled, “How are you this wonderful day?”

I sprinted towards him and hugged him tightly. “I don't know," I answered standing back down on my own two feet, "considering I was awoken with a megaphone, had to deal with teenagers and got lost in this crazy place?”

John laughed, “Badass Kase, badass.”

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

“Did I miss sound check?”

“Only by an hour or so,” John sarcastically said as he was leading me to their dressing room, “by the way, there are people I want to introduce to you.”

I lit up: “The other bands?”

“Yes.” John chuckled and opened the door.

I was surprised with a lot of guys sitting around a big room. He held my hand and let me in.

“Kasey!” Kennedy yelled from right in front of me, “come here tiger!”

“I’m not an animal you fuck,” I stuck out my tongue and Kennedy pouted.

I wanted to walk over but John pulled me back, “Listen, two things.” He whispered, “One, let me introduce you to everyone and then, please don’t let anyone get to you? They are all rockstars and you know us, they might just use you.”