Status: Please Read... it gets better I promise :)

Only Because You're My Best Friend

Chapter 4

Ch 4

The two eventually both woke up to the morning sun, and untangled themselves. Krypton always had her basic needs at Rafa’s and Rafa had his basic needs at her place. She grabs some clothes and leaves to take a shower. The only problem with taking a shower was it left her with her thoughts.

How she felt when she woke up twice in Rafa’s arms was comforting and welcoming. It was as if she was mostly complete puzzle, she was only missing one piece. She was the missing piece everyday for 23 years, and just one day they completed your puzzle. The last person you would expect completed you, and suddenly you understand why you weren’t able to live without them your whole life. It explains why your decisions always revolved around each other. What Krypton didn’t know was all that was true love.

Rafa similarily had at storm of thoughts in the shower as well. He thought ‘I love the way Krypton fits in my arms. I love the feeling of her cuddled to me. Gosh she’s perfect for me. I’m addicted to her. When we even had that fleeting kiss, it made my whole body heat up. Gosh I’m whipped. Gosh I’m… I’m… I’m in love… I’m in love with my best friend, who I’m marrying!’

He gets out of the shower and procedes downstairs to find Krypton with a wary look on her
face.

Rafa wants to save her from whatever she needs saving from, even his mother.

“Hey guys. What’s up?”

“Just talking about when the wedding should be.” His mom easily replies.

And that’s when the reality of his situation crashed down on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's so short!

I will be out of town, without internet until new years so I won't be able to post... sorry and sorry I didn't post this sooner... :/

Happy Holidays!