Status: done :)

This is the Calm Before the Storm

One

For once in my life I can finally say that I’m happy.

Things are just how they should be. How they should have been from the very beginning.

Ive not had one of the best starts to life. My parents got a divorce when I was about 7 and it tore my world apart. The constant fights, new family members and just the general feeling of know knowing what was going to happen next consumed my thoughts for years.

I know lots of people get divorced nowadays, but when it actually happens to you, there are no words to describe what you feel. Your parents, who used to be such a strong influence, just crumble into nothingness.

It’s hard to trust people or get to attached after something like this happens. I always thought my parents were in love, and we you see something that strong and real fall apart, it makes you question everything.

Nothing in life is fixed. Everything is so fragile.

There is a Buddhist teaching that states everything that comes together will eventually fall apart, and as ive grown, ive learnt that things just happen and you have to move on. I thought after everything I would never smile again, but now, life couldn’t be more perfect.

I have the loveliest best friend in the world. I have no idea why she put’s up with me. Her name is Nora Williams and we met on the first day of high school. She has stuck with me through thick and thin, and I could not be more proud of the person she has grown up to be.

I also had my other friends Alana Lewis and Curtis Walker, who, incidentally, we’re together. At first it was slightly strange because we had all been friends for so long, but now we had gotten used to it, it was easy to see they were made for each other. Then there was our other friend Oscar Howard. He lived next door to me, and I had known him since he could crawl.

Then there was my little brother Zac Moore. We had never really got along, which was strange because we had been through so much together. Even though he was only 3 when my parents split up, we still went through it together. But as were grew older, the fights got more frequent. Things have calmed down now, and even though we still the occasional riff, things are better.

Then there’s the most important person of all.

My boyfriend, Josh Franceschi. He too went to my primary school, but my mum and his mum are best friends. We used to go on holidays when we were younger, and the more time we spent together, the more we fell for each other.

Im 17 now, and josh and I have been officially together for 3 years. It sounds like ages for people so young, but it feels like just yesterday we got together.

But the best part? I still feel the same way for him. I love him more than anything. I know all of his deepest darkest secrets and he knows mine. Sometimes it feels like I was made solely for him.

Some people find it scary when they meet the love of their love. But when I knew I’d fallen for josh, it didn’t scare me, if anything, it made me feel complete. And that’s what he did. He completed me.

But we weren’t perfect. Nothing ever is. Josh’s fame and credibility is growing, the further apart we are becoming. It’s so hard to find a balance, and it’s taken us a while to even get close. I don’t see him half as much as I would like to, but it doesn’t matter. I know he loves me. He told me once he would give everything up to be with me. But I don’t want him to. He has ambition, and he loves what he does, why would I want to stand in the way of that?

But like ive said before, everything that comes together will eventually fall apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, started this story with 25 subscribers. thats so awesome i cant even.

i was gonna upload this tomorrow but i got bored so i did it now.

this is kinda like a taster, i haven't written any more of this, but my other story is coming to an end, so i will focus on this when thats done.

tell me what you think, and weather i should carry on with this. i dont see this story being that long, maybe about 10 chapters.

this is gonna be a weird one for me cause ive sort of based this story on my best friend and what shes going through at the moment. write what you know an all that. so yeah.

pleaseeeeee tell me what you think, i'll love you forever <3