‹ Prequel: Beautiful Monster
Status: I will try to do it good for you guys!

An Undying Love.

I Wanna Be Free.

Is been 11 years since my mother Anastasia Smith died and 3 since my father James Sullivan left. I didn't blame him for leaving if he didn't left seeking for revenge I would have go myself but I have my brother to take care of. He is kind of girly and doesn't do much I mean he practically lives like a princess even before my mom died. I love my mother so much, she was always there for me, she was kind and beautiful. I have never found a girl like my mother well except my girlfriend Aubrey but I know she is a whore. My mother was devoted to my father James, I can still say he is still in love with my mother.

"Reeeepaeeer! Come here pleeease!" My annoying brother yelled.
"Do NOT use that name Ryan!" I yelled back

My twin Brother that looks nothing like me, his name is George Ryan Ross III or so might everyone thinks, his real name in Ryan Hades Sullivan I think he is really related to Hades because when he doesn't gets his way, he brings hell to whoever is in the way. Except for me he respects me and my father.

"Sorry Bro I just really want a new human slave! Pretty please!" He knows I can't say to him no.
I sighed "Yes RyRo you can but you no killing him or her this time!"
"You are the best Brother ever!" He squealed.

I walk down the house looking for Spencer our roommate.

"Hey Spence I need you to look for a new slave." I said nonchalantly.
"Again? Did RyRo kill it already the other one?" He asked surprised.
"Yeah even tho is been a week." I sighed again.
"Sure I'll go but next time send John to do it." He said sighing too.

In this house we have 3 more roommates.
The first one is Spencer James Smith
He takes care of everyone and Do everything is his power to make people happy unless he doesn't like you then you are screwed.

The second one is Jonathan Jacob Walker He is the funny guy of the group but the shy one. But don's mess with him or you will regret it.

And the third one is Zack Hall Well he is more of a Father figure and a close friend of our Dad's. He is also well know in the Vampire World here on earth.

Yeah like my mother told me before she died I decided to live my ways as a Vampire even tho I am more powerful than that.
I seek revenge, I seek my aunts blood and I seek the true meaning of family.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter and I am excited for this story.
I hope you guys like it too and this would be better than the first one :D
All of the titles will different names of Panic! at the disco songs ;)