‹ Prequel: Beautiful Monster
Status: I will try to do it good for you guys!

An Undying Love.

When The Day Met The Night.

There were four boys in front of me.
"Thanks for bringing her, you may leave." The big boy said.
"Well hello princess." I recognized that voice. "Is good to know you are still around me." My eyes went wide as I noticed Smith was there between the boys. I took a deep breath and decided to behave I did not want to be punish I sense the punishment here were going to be awful.
"Spencer leave the poor girl alone." I swallowed as I saw the most beautiful man in my life,
"What I was the one who found her." He said smirking and suddenly his smirk dropped. "Did you just said Elizabeth?" I nodded confused.
"But on our way here you said it was Sa..." He almost asked.
"Spencer stop asking her questions she is not your slave!" RyRo said glaring at the pale boy with green eyes.
"Will you all shut up I am getting a headache." The big boy said. "Anyways where is Jon?"
"He said he had other business to take care of" RyRo said. "Well i am going to deal with some issues in the main office." The big boy said before leaving.
"Ryan you should take your slave and take her to the shower." The most beautiful boy said glaring at me and I guess he didn't like me.
"Yeah, let's go Elizabeth." He said pulling me towards the hallway.
I was walking behind him not to far not to close, I really do not want any trouble. He opened a door and motion me to go in.
"This is my room and I don't mind for you to sleep on the couch, please go take a shower and I'll be back with your clothes." I nodded and got into the bathroom.
I sighed as the hot water hits my body, it was nice.
"Elizabeth here is you clothes and after you finish I will be waiting for you outside." RyRo said.
I got off the shower and when I saw my clothes I will look like a fucking hooker! I decided to actually complain about this. But my other clothes was ruin I decided to put it on for the time being. When I went out the bathroom RyRo was standing there and when he saw me he burst out laughing. Great I was a joke. I pouted.
"So-Sorry. Is just you look like a hooker." RyRo said still Laughing. I just stood there waiting for him to stop laughing at me, I already fell bad about myself and he just made it worst.
"Why are you so quiet?" He asked in a serious tone.
"I do not disrespect my superiors." I stated and his eyes went wide and he grabbed my hand and pulled where everyone was. When every acknowledge my presence I blushed.
"I do not want her." RyRo said.
"What did she do?" The beautiful boy said glaring at me.
"Nothing." RyRo said.
"Then why you don't want her?" Smith asked confused.
"She is so respectful and ugh!" RyRo said disgusted of me.
"Ryan that's a stupid reason." Smith said.
"No I can't punish her if she is polite." RyRo said whining.
"She was polite?" The big boy said.
"Yes I asked her why she was so quiet and she answered 'I do not disrespect my superiors." RyRo said rolling his eyes.
"Are you sure she is human?" Human? That's odd.
"Yes she is human but I think there's something odd about her." Smith said looking at me. "Tell me something weird about yourself?" Smith asked.
"She will tell you nothing, she shall be mine and you can have my slave." The beautiful boy said and RyRo cheered and I swallowed hard I do not think he likes me.
He asked the strange man who which called me scum before to escort me to his bedroom. I notice he had a lot of instruments and a lot of music sheets on the floor. I decided to clean all up. I sat on the floor and began to pick up the music sheets and put them on the desk I clean the desk and I asked on of the maids to bring me a broom and I started dusting and cleaning the floor. I put every instruments in order and clean the bed. I was exhausted because it was a huge room I sat on the couch of course after I clean it and instantly fell asleep but it wasn't long enough when I heard a scream.
"What The Fuck?" My new master yelled and grabbed me by my arm and it actually hurt like hell, after four long years I was crying. "Where are all my music sheets?" His voice spit venom.
"In the desk." I whispered.
"And all my instruments?" He tighten his grip.
"In order over there." I whispered again.
He let a frustrated sighed. "Very well." And throw me on the floor and went to shower.
I began to sobbed uncontrollably as I remembered all the bullshit I've been thru and now this it was a wonderful life for me. I stopped crying after a while and sat on the floor while I spaced out. He came out of the bathroom and went straight to the bed. I sighed. The next months was like this I clean, he wanted to beat me up but couldn't and went straight to bed. Once in a while he came home with girls and have sex with them it was fucking disgusting. I haven't see the light in a while I don't even know what the it is or what month all I know is that I am my master's slave.
One the he stayed all day in his room but I was as far away from him as possible. I was quiet and I like it that way but the door busted open.
"Brendon Boyd Urie where is she?" Is nice to know finally his name.
"Spencer she is mine go away!" Master said to Smith.
"I did not want you to have her!" Smith shouted.
"And why not?" Master snapped back.
"You are cruel and have no heart." He snapped back.
"Well excuse me for being a good Vampire." Master said sarcastically. Wait what a vampire?
Smith sighed. "Man c'mon she is been super nice to you."
"I do not care she is still scum." Master snapped again.
"Just because she is human doesn't... she is her!" Smith shouted at him.
"Get the fuck out of my room." Master yelled.
"I want her." Smith stated simply.
"No." Master said. "Now get out!"
"No, I want her!"
"Stop!" I shouted and both of them stood there surprised. "Smith he is my master, he treats my like he wants and I am okay with that. Just leave." I smiled sadly.
"But S..." I cut him off. "Please?"
"Fine but this isn't over." Smith said before storming out of the room and I close the door after.
I sat in the same spot like everyday and night. And my Master went back to his music.
But again the door busted open again.
"Bre-Bear." A female voice said.
"Hey honey." My master said.
The most ugliest woman I have ever seen hugged him.
"How you been Bre... Who is she?" She asked him pointing at me and he sighed "My new slave."
"I thought I said no more human girls?" She said glaring at me. Great another fight because of me.
"Honey I had to trade with Ryan again."
"I do not care Brendon!" She yelled at him and grabbed my arm and dragged to a huge entrance.
"Leave and do not ever come back." I stare at her with confused eyes. "I said leave now!"
"Audrey stop!" Master yelled furious.
"No Brendon you swear to me no more human girls." She whined.
"Audrey I do not care she is staying." He said with a firm tone.
"No." She defy Master.
"I said yes Audrey." He said getting annoyed.
"Stop." I said. "I promised you I have no feelings for My Master, I only do what he wants me to do which is clean and nothing more." I said calmly.
"The damn scum dares to talk to me!" Audrey said and her eyes were red and I stare at her as calm as I talk before.
"Kill me already." I said getting mad I was tired of being push around and being someones punch bag.
"You are scum and nothing more you bitch." I laughed sarcastically.
"And you don't think I know that? I been thru hell before I got here, I'm been trained to not fear death and before I got here I was nothing and I am still nothing here so do us all a favor and kill me already." I said with a blank stare. I was done, I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to die. And not even once Master said anything.
"It will be my pleasure to kill you myself." Audrey said with her I supposed fangs out.
"Audrey don't you dare touch her!" Master yelled furious.
"Are you in love with this one too?!" That bitch asked.
"I am not in love with her but stop killing my slaves!" After he shouted at her, he grabbed my arm and walk towards some other room and busted the door open.
"Spencer take care of her til' I am done with Audrey." He said and then tighten his grip "You better not fuck with him." After that My Master left, leaving me with Smith and I am guessing it is his room.
"Sandoval don't be afraid I am not Brendon you know?" He said smirking and I did not answered to that.
"Stop being quiet is creepy!" He yelled at me. "Anyways can you actually tell me your real name?" He asked really curious.
"My name?" I manage to whispered.
"Yeah that thing your mother and father named when you were born"He said rolling his eyes and I shot him a death glare. "What's wrong?"
"I have no such thing as mother and father." I stated harshly.
"Ouch I do not even want to ask why you think that." He said chuckling.
"Good because that's none of you business," I said as I sit on the ground.
"Are you going to tell me your name?" He asked again annoyingly.
"Is it really that important?" I asked annoyed.
"Yes."
"Jose Elizabeth Sandoval, happy?" I said rolling my eyes and when I look at his expression he look horrified.
"You said what now?" He almost choke in every word.
"Jose Elizabeth Sandoval."
"I have to go find Brendon now please don't leave this room and take a shower." Wow he is saying I stink but when I was about to protest he just left me there confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
xD I like where this is going.