Farmer's Daughter

Meeting Allie Singer

DEANS POV

For me it all started when I met Allie Singer, Bobbys neice. She was a little fire cracker and she had Bobbys temperment thats for sure. Bobby, Sam, and I where all out doing a case when Bobby shot at the Lugaru "I havve to make a call can you boys handle it" "Yeah" Bobby went off and Sam shot me in the shoulder "GOD DAMNIT SAM" The Lugaru went after me but Sam killed it before it took a chunk out of me

3 AND A HALF HOURS LATER

"Hang in there Dean we are at Bobbys" I ended up passing out from my shoulder wound because I knew I lost too much blood.

3 HOURS LATER

I was awake "Sam" "How you feeling Dean" "Fine" "Bobby" He walked into the livingroom "Hold on Dean" "ALLIE" "COMMING" about two seconds later I heard a "What" "Come here" I could hear her footsteps "Are you going to be home tonight" "Dont know I have to call Cami" she walked away before I could get a good look at her. "Where does Allie work Bobby" Sam asked "Club 6 with her best friend Cameron" "How old is she" "17" "For how long" "Two more months then shes 18" "Staying at Cami's tonight she needs help at the club" "Okay drive safe and be good" "Always am" I still havent gotten a good look at her so I had no idea what she looked like and it was driving me nuts. "What happened to her parents" Sam asked "Same as your mother but yellow eyes made it so that it looked like they where in a car accident" "When was this" "13 years ago when Alice was 4" "Does she remember anything" "No my brother never told me he had a daughter so when she turned 10 an agency contacted me and asked if I was her uncle and thats now why she is living with me here at her familys ranch" "She was in foster care until she was 10" "Yes you idgit" "Shes a little fire cracker" "Believe it or not she used to be sweet and loving until she turned 16 thats when things changed" "What do you mean" "She's a bitch all the time, spends her time with those barn burning nags and doesnt let anyone in" "Does she know about the lifestyle" "No and its going to stay that way too" "Do you want us to watch her" "Sure just dont do anything stupid" "Kay" Sammy and I headed to Club 6. When we walked in I saw a burnette in a baby blue cut up top, short shorts, and a rhinestone baby blue belt. We went up to the bar and ordered drinks "What can I get you" "Two beers" the blonde yelled at Allie and she brought them to the blonde. "Here Cami" she handed us our beers "Thanks Allie" the blonde said and man was Bobbys neice hot as hell. Allie looked at us once she saw us she went into the corner and worked all night.

3 A.M.

Sam was asleep while I watched the door for Allie. About 5 minutes later she walked out, and her and Cami got in Cami's car and left so I called Bobby.

B-Hello

D-Hey is her friend a tall blonde

B-Yeah she is a hunter but she doesnt know who you are because she is from Australia

D-So Allie is safe with her

B-Yeah come home

D-Allie saw us so we need a cover

B-I got it covered

AT BOBBYS

We where eating breakfast when Allie yelled "BOBBY" "KITCHEN" she walked in and snapped "What are you doing" "Nothing" we all answered and both Sam and I looked at Allie. "Bobby Sam and Dean where stalking me last night" Bobby played it dumb "What do you mean" "They came to the club and stayed in the parking lot until I left then I came home and they are here" Bobby looked at her "They have been here all night Allie" "No they havent Cami saw them too" "Allie I think you should go to bed" she stompped her foot and went where ever and slammed the door "I HATE YOU AND THEM" "Someones a little mad" "Try dealing with her when shes full blown mad" "What happens" "She throws shit, hits things, screams and its best not to be around her when shes pissed" "Nice to know" Allie walked passed us and went outside, "What does she do to calm down" "Go for a ride"

8 HOURS LATER

We have been researching for any information on yellow eyes but came up with nothing "Bobby shouldnt Allie be back by now" "Yeah" he walked outside "ALLIE" about two seconds later "She took off again if she isnt back in 4 hours we have to go and find her"

4 HOURS LATER

"Boys she is back and looks hurt" We all rushe to the end of the driveway "Allie" "I sprained my ankle" "Dean is gonna help you down and carry to the house" "Okay" the horse bowed down and I picked her up and much to my suprise she was light as a feather "Make sure Shadow is okay" 'I will" Sam said "Take her to the house Dean" I carried her into the house "Couch please" I set her down on the couch and Bobby came in "How's Shadow" she was more worried about the horse then herself man I love her "Fine now lets take a look at your ankle" I pulled her boot off and looked at her ankle "You twisted it not sprained or broken" "I'm going to check on Shadow" "How about you rest' "Not until I see how Shadow is" she put her boot back on and practically ran outside "Shes a strange girl Bobby" "Tell me something I dont know

30 MINUTES LATER

Allie and Sam walked in the house "How you feeling" "Fine I'm going to bed" she kissed Bobbys cheek "The farrier is coming tomorrow" "Okay" she went upstairs "One of you can sleep on the couch the other gets the floor" "Okay" Bobby went into his room "Take the couch" Sam said. I laid on the couch and thought about Allie until I fell asleep