Farmer's Daughter

Hospital bound and scared

ALLIES POV NEXT MORINING

I went downstaird and saw Dean asleep on his stomach and Sam was cuddling with a pillow. I went into the kitchen and made coffee. I read the paper while I was waiting and noticed some of the murders had something to do with the ghost I was hunting. The coffee was done so I made a cup for Sam and Dean. I grabbed some pain killers and brought the boys their coffee. I set everything on the coffee table and woke up Sam first "Sam time to wake up" "I smell coffee" "On the table" I went to wake Dean up when I noticed blood all over his shirt "Dean your bleeding" He looked at me "Take your shirt off" He sat up, did, and I looked at the wound. Dean ended up tearing open the stitches "Go take a shower, put pants on and come into my bedroom" "Okay" Dean went into the bathroom and Sam grabbed his coffee. "Thanks Allie" "Your welcome" I went into my room and got dressed just as I was about to put on a shirt there was a knock on my door "Come in" I turned so my chest was hidden and grabbed a tank top and put it on.

"You can sit on the bed" Dean sat down and I grabbed everything I would need "Okay I'll give you pain killers when we get downstairs" "Okay" I stitched Deans shoulder wound up again and put gauze over top of it "All done" "Thanks" "Your welcome" I cleaned up the mess and we went downstairs. "Come into the livingroom" he did "Here" I handed him pain killers and coffee "Did you feel that you ripped your stitches""No" "If you see blood let me know" "Okay" I went and woke Bobby up "Bobby the boys are up get a move on" I went out by the boys "If Bobby isnt up in a half hour let me know" "Okay where are you going" Dean asked "To see how Shadow is doing" "Okay" I walked down to the barn "Wheres Shadow" "Farrier told James to jog him down the road to see is he can function without shoes on" "Okay" I went and vistied Zues which is my mothers horse "Hey boy you feeling better" He whinnied and I scratched his head.

HALF HOUR LATER

I walked into the house "Is Bobby up yet" "No" "Bobby time to wake up" I turned on the light and found Bobby "Bobby" I shook him and got nothing "Bobby" I screamed and the boys came running in "Whats wrong Allie" I was bawling "B_Bob_by" Dean pulled me out of the room while Sam checked on Bobby "Shh calm down Allie" Sam came out "We need to call an ambulance" I started to cry harder "Allie come on" Dean grabbed me by my waist and walked me outside. I lost it as soon as we where on the porch. "I cant" "You cant what" "Live without Bobby hes my only family" I said between sobs "Shh" Dean pulled me into a hug. About 5 minutes later the ambulance pulled up the house along with the police. The paramedics took care of Bobby while the police questioned me "Miss Singer" "Allie" "Allie what happend" I told the police everything. "So when you came back to check on him he wasnt responding" "Yes" "Thank you for your time" The police left and the EMTs loaded up Bobby "Miss Singer would you like to go with your uncle" "Yeah" I turned and looked at Dean " Go we will meet you there" "Okay" I went to the hospital with Bobby.

AT THE HOSPITAL

The boys showed up like Dean said they would "Whats wrong with him" "Stroke he cant walk anymore" I started crying and the boys hugged me "He's gonna kill himself with all his drinking" "Miss Singer" I wiped my eyes "You may see your uncle now" The nurse lead me to his room. When we got there Bobby was awake. I ran over to him and hugged him "Bobby" "Why are you crying Allie" "Mr Singer you had a stroke and cant use your legs anymore because it was very severe" The doctor left and Bobby spoke "Allie can you give us a couple minutes" "Yeah" I stood up and Sam went with me "How you holding up" "Fine now" I hugged Sam and he hugged me. "Glad to hear that" We sat down and I cuddled into Sam "Your warm" "So what are you planning on going to school for" "I want to be a horse trainer like my mom and then take over the farm from Bobby" "Thats awsome do you have a college picked out" "Yeah I want to go to Kentucky State""Thats cool Dean and I pass threw there alot" "Why" "Family" After awhile I fell asleep.

HALF HOUR LATER

I woke up and noticed I was home so I looked at Dean "Go back to sleep" I rolled onto my stomach and tried to go back to sleep only to be distrubed by Dean "Allie whats with the tattoo" "What tattoo" my brain wasnt functioning. Dean touched my lower back and I squirmed "Bobby had me get it" "Okay" I rolled over and looked at him "I noticed you have the same tattoo so does Sam" "You should sleep" "Your avoiding my question Dean" "Allie sleep" "Why" "Stop acting like a three year old and go to sleep" I rolled over and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://horsebreedslist.com/horse-breeds/80/percheron shadow
http://horsebreedslist.com/horse-breeds/128/friesian- Zues