Status: In progress

Rom

Two

"GEN GET THE FUCK OVER HERE AND SEE WHAT THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' RUH-TARD DID."

Gennifer woke up with a start as her husband continued his tirade.

"I DUNNO KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOU WANNA KEEP THIS PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DIVORCED IT AND GOT MARRIED TO ME FOR CHRISSAKE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GET RID OF IT! HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL KNOWING THAT I'M WIPING MY WIFE'S EX-HUSBAND'S ASS?"

Gen sighed as she stumbled out of bed and reached for her glasses. She smoothed her tent of a nightgown over her stomach and thighs, then suddenly smiled.

She was remembering last night. The sound of Logan's smooth voice. The lilt of his accent.
She had heard the smiles in his voice. She had giggled at the faces she imagined him making as she had pushed him over the edge.

Well, actually, as Roman had pushed him over the edge.

So lost in her daydream, Gennifer did not notice the stumbling gait of her drunk husband approaching their room, the furthest room in their dingy, colonial ranch.

Suddenly, Grant had her by the hair and roughly tore her nightgown in half.

He was drunk, but that didn't excuse what he did next.

"Fat bitch, can't even listen to what I'm saying? Well, then I won't listen to what you're saying. Put up and shut up."

He roughly pushed himself inside her and grunted, satisfied.

With every thrust, Gen could feel her world slowly coming apart at the edges.

Was this the fairytale marriage she had dreamed of? Why wasn't the second time the charm?

Grant wasn't known for his competence or patience in anything, which, in this case, was a blessing. He finished in what seemed like a good, long hour, but was actually less than five minutes. As he got up to piss it out, he slapped her thigh and laughed, "Always ready when I need it, aren't you? I was tellin' a few of my buddies about you and they said they'd like to try you out. Of course, a few of them said they didn't want to come near that bigass stomach and those ugly tits."

Gennifer knew she couldn't wallow in her her suffering, and she knew that she had to go see to Bradley, her ex-husband soon.

But she just couldn't get the sound of Logan's voice out of her head, as she made her way to the den to see was trouble Brad had caused.