Say It One More Time

Dreamy...

I don’t know what it is with school, but the lessons just seem to drag… It was only just lunch, yet it felt like I’d been there a week.
The bell rang, telling us to leave the classroom.
“Yes!!” Mikey jumped up, as soon as he heard it.
“Aww is someone getting withdrawal symptoms from their Allybear?” Frank mock pouted.
“Shut the fuck up…” he mumbled, apparently, Frank had overheard him call her ‘Allybear’, so naturally he won’t stop taking the piss out of him.
I laughed, watching as Mikey’s face turned bright red. “Aww don’t be embarrassed Mikey, I think it’s cute” I cooed, patting him on the shoulder as we entered the canteen.

“What’s up with Mikey?” Gee asked, looking concerned,” Has he had an asthma attack?” Frank looked at him laughing, leaving Gee looking really confused.
“Oh hey Allybear” Frank winked at Ally, and all of a sudden, Gee knew what he was doing.
“Oh… Allybear?” Gee asked, sounding very intrigued. I noticed that Ally was also now very red.
“Yeah cos you can talk Rennie…” Ally suddenly said.
“Err yeah, I can actually” I responded to her, confused as to where she was going with this.
“Miss ‘ooh Frank’s so dreamyyyyy’” she tried imitating me, with something that I had never even said. I raised my eyebrows as Frank reddened.
“I have never said that!” I said shocked, feeling my cheeks heat up.
“Haha! Brilliant! Look at all you four being bright red!” Gee laughed hysterically, clapping his hands like a seal.
“Of course you didn’t Rennie…” Ally said sarcastically.
I huffed and sat down, I was never gonna live this down, even though it had never happened...
Through the whole of lunch, I didn’t speak to Ally, and Mikey didn’t speak to Frank, I think it made things kinda awkward for everyone else.
“So… I was thinking that maybe we should all go bowling or something tonight?” Ray suggested, breaking the silence.
“Yeah, that sounds good!” Bob agreed, sounding relieved that someone had spoken.
“Yeah, I suppose so” Mikey said, obviously speaking for him and Ally.
Everyone agreed so we made the final arrangements, then went to our last lessons, seeing as the bell decided to ring, disturbing our conversation.
I stood up and walked quickly out into the corridor towards my next classroom.
I soon heard footsteps catching up to me. Frank quickly appeared by my side.
“In a rush?” he commented on my quick exit.
“What? Oh no… Just… You know…” wow I felt so awkward.
“So…” he started.
“So,” I copied.
“You think I’m dreamy?” he smirked, winking at the same time, which god did I find sexy… His hazel eyes stared into mine… Oops…
I bit my lip, trying to work out what to say.
“I never said that you were dreamy…” I sighed.
“You never said it… But clearly you think it, I mean look at me, I’m a fucking masterpiece!” he smirked even more, making me burst out laughing.
“Oh totally, I just drool at the sight of you” I said dryly. He pouted and crossed his arms whilst huffing at me. I smiled sweetly, making him glare at me.
“Aww you can’t stay mad at a face like this” I teased, giving him my puppy dog eyes.
“Shut up…” he mumbled, I think I might have won.
“Aww doesn’t Frankie like when he doesn’t get his own way?” I asked him, putting my arm around his shoulder. It felt good, so good.
He looked at me, trying to hold back a smile, but failing miserably.

-~- Frank’s POV -~-
I looked at her green eyes; they were amazing, and so bright. I couldn’t even pretend to be mad at her for long. I fought back a smile, but eventually gave in. The feel of her arm around my shoulder was too good.
I couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed when she said that she had never said that I was ‘dreamy’ even if it did sound totally gay. But then again, I can’t imagine that she would ever say something like that about anyone…
Although, she never straight out denied that she thought it… I wish I could read her mind and know exactly what she was thinking… God I’m rambling now…
“Hellooo?” I snapped out of my thoughts to see Rennie waving her hand in my face, looking at me like I was some weirdo. “Oh you’re back? Have fun wherever you went?” She asked me mockingly as we entered the classroom.
“Oh yeah, the pink rabbits say hi” I commented, deciding to play along with her, smiling once again. I just can’t help myself around her. She giggled her cute giggle as I grinned even more. I must look like a right fool, but to be honest, I really don’t care.
I decided to start a conversation, so I wouldn’t just be grinning like an idiot in total silence.
“So, tell me Rennie,” I started in a perfect TV interviewers voice, “Past boyfriends? What were they like?” I hoped that this wouldn’t upset her, and I waited cautiously while she thought of an answer.
“Hmm… Let’s just say I’ve never been too successful in that field, besides the obvious…” I guessed she was on about that bastard, “There was one guy, we ‘dated’ for about two weeks…” she air-quoted as she said dated, “Turns out, he was with me for a bet… Kinda depressing really” she laughed a bit at this particular memory. I just seriously can’t believe that she’s never had a proper boyfriend!
“Are you serious?! English guys must be insane!” I exclaimed, realising that I may have been a bit over enthusiastic with my reply to her. She raised her eyebrows at me and laughed.
“Yeah, sure, cos I’m like amazing…” she rolled her eyes as she spoke.
“Well, you’re not bad” I winked, nudging her elbow, making her smile. She has a pretty smile.
“Next question! English guys vs Americans?”
“Americans. No question.” She grinned widely at me, “I’ve only met one American dick as opposed to many English ones”
The rest of the afternoon was spent asking each other stupid questions, it wasn’t until about ten minutes before the end of the lesson that we even realised the teacher hadn’t turned up… Ooops…